FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Upgrading a monster

<<

mpineda389

Post Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:10 am

Upgrading a monster

Can someone tell me how exactly can I upgrade my monsters and u really don't understand the process .. An example would be nice thanks
<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:33 pm

Re: Upgrading a monster

mpineda389 wrote:Can someone tell me how exactly can I upgrade my monsters and u really don't understand the process .. An example would be nice thanks

Hope this helps.
Now, enhancing your monster is very important. On the main menu, where you see the enhance tree, that is where you can conduct all of this. In order to enhance one monster, you must absorb other monsters, meaning disenchanting them (gone forever). The rarer the monster, the more of a stat boost your monster will receive. Your monster once sealed, tamed, or cracked from an egg starts off at a E-. The highest you can enhance your monster to is a S. Prices to vary depending on the rarity of your monster.

Upgrading is the next best thing to this game. You may of noticed in PVP seeing a bronze, silver, or golden name tag with a badge next to it. These are indicating that the opponents monster has been upgraded. You can only upgrade a monster once S. A monster can be upgraded by absorbing monsters of the same evolution.

Ex.

Neon S + Neon = Bronze
Bronze Neon + Neon = Silver
Silver Neon + Bronze Neon = Gold
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:39 pm

You can read about it here
<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Stavey wrote:You can read about it here

God Damn*t stavey! If only you were quicker lol :lol:
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:45 am

MikeJP wrote:
Stavey wrote:You can read about it here

God Damn*t stavey! If only you were quicker lol :lol:

haha sorry you're too fast for me! :P
<<

Quirty

Post Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Is there a way of improving outcomes of the stat bets? I'm more often than not getting high negative numbers and low positive numbers, so I end up wasting essences of life and not improving my monsters. Very frustrating.
<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:45 pm

Quirty wrote:Is there a way of improving outcomes of the stat bets? I'm more often than not getting high negative numbers and low positive numbers, so I end up wasting essences of life and not improving my monsters. Very frustrating.

Thats just the way it is. Unfortunately, stat betting is by far the worst. Theres no way you can improve positive numbers. But what I tend to do when receiving only negative outcomes, leave the stat betting page, then renter. May be just a myth, but it works for me sometimes.
<<

WAWAW1

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:34 am

MikeJP wrote:
mpineda389 wrote:Can someone tell me how exactly can I upgrade my monsters and u really don't understand the process .. An example would be nice thanks

Hope this helps.
Now, enhancing your monster is very important. On the main menu, where you see the enhance tree, that is where you can conduct all of this. In order to enhance one monster, you must absorb other monsters, meaning disenchanting them (gone forever). The rarer the monster, the more of a stat boost your monster will receive. Your monster once sealed, tamed, or cracked from an egg starts off at a E-. The highest you can enhance your monster to is a S. Prices to vary depending on the rarity of your monster.

Upgrading is the next best thing to this game. You may of noticed in PVP seeing a bronze, silver, or golden name tag with a badge next to it. These are indicating that the opponents monster has been upgraded. You can only upgrade a monster once S. A monster can be upgraded by absorbing monsters of the same evolution.

Ex.

Neon S + Neon = Bronze
Any idea why my Neon can't upgrade to silver? I have a bronze Neon and another Neon (only level 28) but when I click upgrade it says there are no monsters available for upgrading! My monsters are the same kind, even same gender. Is it because my other Neon is only level 28 and E-?
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:26 am

WAWAW1 wrote:
MikeJP wrote:

Hope this helps.

Ex.

Neon S + Neon = Bronze
Any idea why my Neon can't upgrade to silver? I have a bronze Neon and another Neon (only level 28) but when I click upgrade it says there are no monsters available for upgrading! My monsters are the same kind, even same gender. Is it because my other Neon is only level 28 and E-?

I heard that it should be S-ranked to use it for upgrading.
<<

booboodog

Beginner

Post Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:15 am

Stavey wrote:I heard that it should be S-ranked to use it for upgrading.

Stavey is right about this one. Before v1.8, it will work, but now it requires S-rank. This also explains in the v1.8 update.

In short, upgrade monster costs even more.
-I'm having 2nd thought of upgrading monster to gold... :(

Return to General Discussion