FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Having problems receiving a purchased coin package?

<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:25 am

Having problems receiving a purchased coin package?

You have made a purchase, completed the payment, and then noticed that the purchased coins haven't been added to your account.

Please contact Haypi Support ASAP with the following information:

For iTunes Users
Please tell us the time and date the purchase was made, along with your full name. Copy and paste the iTunes confirmation letter to us. The confirmation letter is sent to your email after each successful purchase.

For Google Play Users
Please tell us the time and date when the purchase has been made, your full name, email address registered to your google wallet/in-app billing account, copy and paste the Google Play Order Receipt with order number(formerly Google Checkout) to us(which will be sent to user after each successful purchase)

For Paypal Users
Please tell us: the time and date when the purchase has been made; your full name; email address registered to your paypal account; transaction id (very important)

Once we receive your letters, we will be able to help you solve your issue.

Contact us: mltsupport@haypi.com
OR
HELP > Support
<<

wafuakoloko

Post Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:34 pm

Re: Having problems receiving a purchased coin package?

Yes i purchased 2 750 coins and until now i did not receive anything i already emailed support together with a screen shot of itunes bill that they already charged me in my credit card pls take action support replies very late 100$ Is a lot of money for me thanks in advance
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:43 am

wafuakoloko wrote:Yes i purchased 2 750 coins and until now i did not receive anything i already emailed support together with a screen shot of itunes bill that they already charged me in my credit card pls take action support replies very late 100$ Is a lot of money for me thanks in advance

Hi wafuakoloko,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Sometimes the coins delivery may be laggy if your network connection is not very good during the purchase, we'd suggest you restart the game and check again. If the coins are still failed to be delivered, please don't hesitate to contact Haypi Support.

As you may not know that we've been striving to attend to players' inquiries in a timely manner. However, with our mailboxes got flooded every day, we can only reply according to the time order. If your inquiry has been put on the waiting queue, please be patient. We'll get back to you as soon as possible. We also remind you that confirmation letter, username and server no. are necessary for us to verify the purchase, please DO include them in your inquiry.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

purplekush

Beginner

Post Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Dear Support,

Earlier today, I purchased the £13.99 coin package, however have still not received the coins hours later. Confirmation of date and time are on the attachment below. I've tried repurchasing the same package, however keep getting this message;
"This In-App Purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free".

Just an hour ago I purchased a £2.99 coin package and received those coins, so it's just the 270 coins from the £13.99 package I'm missing. The confirmation of the purchase is on my iTunes purchase history.
Attachments
purchase history.png
purchase history.png (6.79 KiB) Viewed 11001 times
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:50 am

purplekush wrote:Dear Support,

Earlier today, I purchased the £13.99 coin package, however have still not received the coins hours later. Confirmation of date and time are on the attachment below. I've tried repurchasing the same package, however keep getting this message;
"This In-App Purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free".

Just an hour ago I purchased a £2.99 coin package and received those coins, so it's just the 270 coins from the £13.99 package I'm missing. The confirmation of the purchase is on my iTunes purchase history.

Hi there,

According to your description, it seems like you've encountered an error during the iTunes purchase process.

Please exit the application completely and relogin the game. If you have more than one account, please log in your accounts one by one and make sure each account stays logged in and active in the game for a while. Then please check the gold coins in each of your account and confirm whether your £13.99 purchase went through or not.

If the issue still exists, please contact Apple for suggestion: iTunesStoreSupport@apple.com

Hope this can help.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

purplekush

Beginner

Post Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:44 pm

Thank you for your quick response. I will take the matter up with iTunes and get them to refund me the coins as I have not received them yet still been billed for them. I have spent a lot of money on the game (I'm VIP9) and have never had this problem before, so if ITunes refuse to refund me I only hope you find pity and at least give me the coins I've paid for.

After all it's a glitch in the system somewhere that can't put me at fault.

Regards,
purplekush
<<

andyplatzer6

Post Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:00 pm

hey, i purchased twice the 9 gc package earlier this day, but i didnt get the boarbarian purchase package..
please fix that

regards,
Andy
<<

andyplatzer

Post Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:41 am

hi, i bought the 4.99 coin package 20 minutes ago and it said "thanks for you purchase" and stuff, but i didnt get the coins. i looked on my email, but it didnt show a purchase, even tho it took the 4.99 from my app store account. i have a jailbroken device, but still it said and took the money.

my account is : andyplatzer

regards,
Andy

Return to General Discussion