Catchable Epic/Rare monster Caves

<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sun May 11, 2014 12:17 am

Re: Catchable Epics Spots

BlackCRO wrote:Hello all,

Code:
"Please note that the first epic that you try to catch has a 100% catch rate so save it for something you really want. If you land on a cave and don't catch the monster, you will still have your 100%. So use it wisely. "

Take note and remember: This was a glich in the game 100% first catch has been removed in the game and its not active or true that you can catch any monster with 100% ratio. Catching ratio is random and there is no rule in how much seal card you need to catch a monster

Thank you !

Enjoy the game

CORRECT! I just made it to Volcano 10 on my alt account and still have not got Meniss, Used around 40 cards so far :evil: My main account and first alt both sealed the first Epic with 1 card, way back in the beginning.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

FSXerath

Baron

Post Sun May 11, 2014 6:36 am

Bullhead81 wrote:
BlackCRO wrote:Hello all,

Code:
"Please note that the first epic that you try to catch has a 100% catch rate so save it for something you really want. If you land on a cave and don't catch the monster, you will still have your 100%. So use it wisely. "

Take note and remember: This was a glich in the game 100% first catch has been removed in the game and its not active or true that you can catch any monster with 100% ratio. Catching ratio is random and there is no rule in how much seal card you need to catch a monster

Thank you !

Enjoy the game

CORRECT! I just made it to Volcano 10 on my alt account and still have not got Meniss, Used around 40 cards so far :evil: My main account and first alt both sealed the first Epic with 1 card, way back in the beginning.

I've edited and deleted that part. :)
Inactive
<<

claired

Citizen

Post Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:25 pm

I just wanted to ask everybody how fast has your fastest time been for catching epics? Mine is 8 seal cards for patta.
<<

TORIKO

Beginner

Post Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:50 am

Hope this helps.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (34.9 KiB) Viewed 8612 times

PAL CODES: 9B3Y, FoXo

"We give thanks to all the ingredients in the world... ITADAKIMASU!"
<<

Ramnath

Beginner

Post Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:35 am

tried many times no luck :(
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:19 am

Ramnath wrote:tried many times no luck :(

Floor 3
on the levels listed above there are caves you land on to have a chance to seal what's inside.

The caves look like small mountains on a square.

Tresha is a common type. his cave is in lower right side of map. his cave is not purple highlighted like the Epic caves

Meniss is by boss

Seafoam and Cygness i forget where exactly.

Pattafly you roll a 1,3,1 and your in the cave.

Neo roll a 1,3,2 and your in.

<<

Ramnath

Beginner

Post Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:01 pm

[quote="Bullhead81":fabulous!][quote="Ramnath":fabulous!]tried many times no luck :([/quote:fabulous!]

[img:fabulous!]http://www.haypi.com/forum/download/file.php?id=8097[/img:fabulous!]

[size=150:fabulous!]Floor 3[/size:fabulous!]
on the levels listed above there are caves you land on to have a chance to seal what's inside.

The caves look like small mountains on a square.

Tresha is a common type. his cave is in lower right side of map. his cave is not purple highlighted like the Epic caves

Meniss is by boss

Seafoam and Cygness i forget where exactly.

Pattafly you roll a 1,3,1 and your in the cave.

Neo roll a 1,3,2 and your in.[/quote:fabulous!]

i know i mean 1% chance and tried so many times no luck..
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:21 pm

shadow.png
shadow.png (422.93 KiB) Viewed 8361 times

This is what I use for cygness, patta, and Neo. Use war cry as soon as you enter cave, you may have to use it 2 times, but it keeps them from using magic attacks. Then use "blade of mercy" till they have 1hp left. I have Blade of Mercy on a blocky cause shadow isnt that strong in atk to use it well. Blade of mercy wont kill, it leaves 1 hp EXCEPT if you have tech-2 talent, it will kill. But with Shadow ghostform talent, youve stopped them from using matk and have em at 1hp that gives you 2% seal rate. You then just sit there and spam seal cards till you get it, run out of cards, or it kicks you from battle. Shadow wont take any damage except against patta if you get poisoned. Which you will. I can't count how many Patta and Neo's Ive sealed in this game. A ton of em!

With Meniss, Its a pain in the butt, shadow swipe he uses gets rough. I dont have any real good tips for him. but I did use clawpard with "fog" skill and it helped. when meniss gets buffed to much you use fog and it wipes out all buffs in battle. I could never get him low enough in hp to get 2% seal rate, I just spammed cards and hoped for the best.
There is a counter talent to this, Only Angelo has it i think, called bodyform. You wont take any magic damage. It's a stretch.

good luck

<<

Ramnath

Beginner

Post Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:20 am

Bullhead81 wrote:
shadow.png

This is what I use for cygness, patta, and Neo. Use war cry as soon as you enter cave, you may have to use it 2 times, but it keeps them from using magic attacks. Then use "blade of mercy" till they have 1hp left. I have Blade of Mercy on a blocky cause shadow isnt that strong in atk to use it well. Blade of mercy wont kill, it leaves 1 hp EXCEPT if you have tech-2 talent, it will kill. But with Shadow ghostform talent, youve stopped them from using matk and have em at 1hp that gives you 2% seal rate. You then just sit there and spam seal cards till you get it, run out of cards, or it kicks you from battle. Shadow wont take any damage except against patta if you get poisoned. Which you will. I can't count how many Patta and Neo's Ive sealed in this game. A ton of em!

With Meniss, Its a pain in the butt, shadow swipe he uses gets rough. I dont have any real good tips for him. but I did use clawpard with "fog" skill and it helped. when meniss gets buffed to much you use fog and it wipes out all buffs in battle. I could never get him low enough in hp to get 2% seal rate, I just spammed cards and hoped for the best.
There is a counter talent to this, Only Angelo has it i think, called bodyform. You wont take any magic damage. It's a stretch.

good luck

will try and see roughly how many cards was ur luck?
<<

Ramnath

Beginner

Post Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:11 am

Bullhead81 wrote:
shadow.png

good luck

did what u told, went for cygness and used 100 seals and didnt catch it..i guess bad luck.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion