FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

LOL to Haypi Joke

<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:07 pm

LOL to Haypi Joke

Just so you know haypi this loaded dice is not on sale. take it out of the shop you idiots.
Attachments
2345.PNG
2345.PNG (464.68 KiB) Viewed 8328 times
<<

claired

Citizen

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: LOL to Haypi Joke

Oi please stop calling them mean names and bad words. They have FAMILIES to support with this money and are trying their best to do that while make us happy and all we're doing is CUSSING for golly's sake! I would not only stop doing this, but apologize along with it! I understand that they took a while to fix the login, but I make video games too, and I know how hard it is to fix this kind of thing! Please stop being mean???!
<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:52 pm

claired wrote:Oi please stop calling them mean names and bad words. They have FAMILIES to support with this money and are trying their best to do that while make us happy and all we're doing is CUSSING for golly's sake! I would not only stop doing this, but apologize along with it! I understand that they took a while to fix the login, but I make video games too, and I know how hard it is to fix this kind of thing! Please stop being mean???!

but this isnt about logging in. its about ripping us off. u do know they removed daily coins? daily vip coin? and adjusted wb damage i.e taking away silver as rewards ALL without telling us? im stating what i think is right. why rip us off? yeah theres competition in the market with ios apps but rule 1 in all of business is to make your customers happy. they are not doing too well in that department. you can support them all you want, that is your attitude and generosity of the situation. I, have a different opinion, my opinion will never get across into their heads if not addressed. i've been nothing but supportive since I started. they took their plunge and its been downhill from there. they need to pick up their pants and decide where to head this game, you think im the only pissed off customer/user??? you should check in chat here and there. im the one with the audacity to post it.
<<

purplekush

Beginner

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:35 pm

I agree with Mike. This sort of thing is a joke, which could be tolerated IF all the other things were rectified. But alas we all still wait. We all appreciate that these things take time but it's taken too long and not enough has changed. VIP Rewards needs to be reverted back ASAP, the fact that this alongside World Boss damage reduction was not even communicated to the players further reinforces the fact that Haypi is sly and deceitful. This was the most unintelligent approach Haypi could have taken at this point in the games lifespan, especially after attempting to convince the players they actually care about their suggestions with the recent promises.
<<

NeoScary

Beginner

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:15 am

claired wrote:Oi please stop calling them mean names and bad words. They have FAMILIES to support with this money and are trying their best to do that while make us happy and all we're doing is CUSSING for golly's sake! I would not only stop doing this, but apologize along with it! I understand that they took a while to fix the login, but I make video games too, and I know how hard it is to fix this kind of thing! Please stop being mean???!

1. How old are you?

2. Do you even know what his talking about? What fixing the loging? You don't even know what his talking about and I have no idea what the heck your refering to, his talking about a game problem goddamnit. People like you defend their asses thus letting them get so arrogant cause they know they got people to "support" them.

I agree with MikeJP and Purplekush. Old market needs to come back, no, the old game needs to be back. Where the hell are the free giveaways during events? Nope. They are so focused on money every event we all see is their special package!! Bs!!

The old market was the best, offer on books. Now what? Fu*king dices for 50 gold coins is a huge ass rip-off. The best offer I have seen is a boopie scroll for 7200 honour points, but heck it's sad. Ultimate runegems are easier to get now but the heck is with those fu*ked up prices???!!!

Bring the old market back goddamnit

P.S: Sorry for foul language but really pissed off at their service now.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (223.61 KiB) Viewed 8286 times
<<

Ramnath

Beginner

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:20 pm

NeoScary wrote:

1. How old are you?

2. Do you even know what his talking about? What fixing the loging? You don't even know what his talking about and I have no idea what the heck your refering to, his talking about a game problem goddamnit. People like you defend their asses thus letting them get so arrogant cause they know they got people to "support" them.

I agree with MikeJP and Purplekush. Old market needs to come back, no, the old game needs to be back. Where the hell are the free giveaways during events? Nope. They are so focused on money every event we all see is their special package!! Bs!!

The old market was the best, offer on books. Now what? Fu*king dices for 50 gold coins is a huge ass rip-off. The best offer I have seen is a boopie scroll for 7200 honour points, but heck it's sad. Ultimate runegems are easier to get now but the heck is with those fu*ked up prices???!!!

Bring the old market back goddamnit

P.S: Sorry for foul language but really pissed off at their service now.

agreed. so many are overpriced.
<<

claired

Citizen

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:57 pm

I'm thirteen, and I know what he's talking about. I have been taking programming for almost half a year now, and it is very hard, so I would take it easier on them. Thank you for apologizing for cussing, very appreciated :D But let's face it, this is a GAME. You don't have to spend money if you don't want to, and games don't do anything for you. I don't spend money on this game, not a penny since December 2013! It's because games don't matter very much. They are very fun, but do you really want to invest your time and effort earning money for a game? What will it do back? That actually affects your life, I mean. So we shouldn't get so upset over coins. And Mike, obviously if you were able to get into the game again, take a screenshot and start complaining AGAIN, the bug was fixed, so we don't need to spend more time sending hate messages to Haypi. Gold coins do not matter, don't make such a big fuss over them. Enjoy the real things in life.
~Claire.
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:58 pm

Agreed.
The prices are ridiculous especially the intermediate skill books. 400 EoW for intermediate book on sale lol youmad??
<<

Wizardy

Baron

Post Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:04 am

I totally agree to Mike.Since the update for "token"this game became screwed.
Lots of players hard work r gone and also nothing on the market is on sale.
The loaded dice isn't and a damn rare scroll for 5000 master points?!a intermediate book(weather,shake,etc) became expensive as fck. I don't think they fix he login issue yet...
Ps:Stavey nice new sig can I have one?XD
Edit:They made world boss very very hard to score damage,Removed my vip coins:(,Made daily online reward like crap:/
Pal code:9B9C
game:Haypi Monster The Lost Tower For Venide
Pal Code:2JYG1
game:Haypi Monster
<<

Ubonrat

Beginner

Post Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:39 am

Claired I would like to see your skills write me some code lol. Anyway yes it's a big joke now and the top players have just left the game. We will collect our daily but aren't even doing WB anymore. I would like other players to see the rewards even if they are crap now. It's a joke and it is sad.
Next

Return to General Discussion