FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

An unknown black out and self-closing log in

<<

heyjhon

Post Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:53 am

An unknown black out and self-closing log in

I tried opening my account in Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower in Venide. When the loading reaches 100% it eventually becomes total black out and it will close the game itself. I tried to delete, re-download the app, restart my iPad and run the game again but same thing still happens. I also tried downloading this game to my phone but same thing happens. Now i don't know what to do. I wouldn't want to ruin my consecutive log-in. Please do help me
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:38 am

Re: An unknown black out and self-closing log in

No trouble for me whatsoever.
It's most likely an issue from your connection so try restarting the modem.
If it doesn't work, you can try to contact support because they won't help you here.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:12 am

heyjhon wrote:I tried opening my account in Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower in Venide. When the loading reaches 100% it eventually becomes total black out and it will close the game itself. I tried to delete, re-download the app, restart my iPad and run the game again but same thing still happens. I also tried downloading this game to my phone but same thing happens. Now i don't know what to do. I wouldn't want to ruin my consecutive log-in. Please do help me

Hi there,

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused due to the login crash issue on Floor 1&2 on Apr.5th. The issue was fixed around GMT 13:51 on the same day.

Compensation has been sent to the players affected.

Thanks for your understanding and unwavering support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:27 pm

support9 wrote:
heyjhon wrote:I tried opening my account in Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower in Venide. When the loading reaches 100% it eventually becomes total black out and it will close the game itself. I tried to delete, re-download the app, restart my iPad and run the game again but same thing still happens. I also tried downloading this game to my phone but same thing happens. Now i don't know what to do. I wouldn't want to ruin my consecutive log-in. Please do help me

Hi there,

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused due to the login crash issue on Floor 1&2 on Apr.5th. The issue was fixed around GMT 13:51 on the same day.

Compensation has been sent to the players affected.

Thanks for your understanding and unwavering support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

May i ask why there was no compensation sent out for those who could not log in for a month. yes its the past, but i'd like to resurrect the subject
<<

Ubonrat

Beginner

Post Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:49 am

Let it go man. They are not going to give any of us anything besides special weekend boxes lol

Return to General Discussion