FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Lost Tower Update 1.8.1 遗迹之塔1.8.1版本更新

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:19 am

The Lost Tower Update 1.8.1 遗迹之塔1.8.1版本更新

Dear Monster Trainers,

The Lost Tower Version 1.8.1 has been released.Please update your game version to the latest, so as to enjoy a better gameplay experience.

Version 1.8.1 What's New:
1. Chat feature has been optimized.
2. A few multi-language contents have been updated.
3. The size of the application has been compressed.
4. You will receive push notification about new stuff in the Market from now on.
5. Team Mode issue has been fixed. Players will be able to team up with each other from now onwards.

Please help us inform everyone of this notice. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Monster Support at mltsupport@haypi.com

Best Regards,
The Lost Tower Team

亲爱的精灵训练师们:

1.8.1版本已发布。请大家更新至最新版本,以获得更好的游戏体验。

1.8.1版本更新内容如下:
1、聊天优化
2、更新多语言
3、优化应用容量
4、黑店上新时推送通知
5、修复不能与真人组队的问题

请玩家之间互相转告。如有问题请及时联系游戏官方客服: mltsupport@haypi.com

遗迹之塔运营团队
<<

MikeJP

Baron

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:11 pm

Re: The Lost Tower Update 1.8.1 遗迹之塔1.8.1版本更新

admin01 wrote:Dear Monster Trainers,

The Lost Tower Version 1.8.1 has been released.Please update your game version to the latest, so as to enjoy a better gameplay experience.

Version 1.8.1 What's New:
1. Chat feature has been optimized.
2. A few multi-language contents have been updated.
3. The size of the application has been compressed.
4. You will receive push notification about new stuff in the Market from now on.
5. Team Mode issue has been fixed. Players will be able to team up with each other from now onwards.

Please help us inform everyone of this notice. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Monster Support at mltsupport@haypi.com

Best Regards,
The Lost Tower Team

亲爱的精灵训练师们:

1.8.1版本已发布。请大家更新至最新版本,以获得更好的游戏体验。

1.8.1版本更新内容如下:
1、聊天优化
2、更新多语言
3、优化应用容量
4、黑店上新时推送通知
5、修复不能与真人组队的问题

请玩家之间互相转告。如有问题请及时联系游戏官方客服: mltsupport@haypi.com

遗迹之塔运营团队

you forgot a little when stating the new update:

Daily coins have been removed
Daily VIP coins have been removed
WorldBoss damage has been altered
Community is on a rant
is there anything else im missing??
<<

whit3fb6

Citizen

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:53 pm

Unreal you consider this an update well congrats haypi you just turned me a vip 10 player into a part timer you don't do something fast I'm quitting the aggravation of you money hungry monsters is unbearable you should take notes from other games like summoners wars that's right I'm talking about another game I am playing who don't look to suck your money where resources aren't harder and harder to obtain where they actually give you rewards that actually help and not take anything away from you I swear it's not that hard then you post this rainbow we want your feedback and you do the complete opposite putting legends in eggs now wtf !! I grinded endlessly in explo to make legends and your starting to shove them in eggs as cash cows screw you your greed will be your downfall look at my acc and purchase history im done what's next typhox scroll for 9000 gold coins your unreal I have nothing more to say I suggest you move quickly before you put yourselves out of business because your losing your community and fast
<<

claired

Citizen

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Whit, they are trying their best, wish people could look at this and ralize that they are people too and have families and friends to help with this money. You're my friend, but I need to speak up for them since no one else is.

Return to Updates