FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Lost Tower Update 1.5遗迹之塔1.5版本更新

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Thu May 29, 2014 5:16 am

The Lost Tower Update 1.5遗迹之塔1.5版本更新

Dear Monster Trainers,

The Lost Tower Version 1.5 has been approved by the App Store and will be available for download by tomorrow. In preparation for the release, we will perform maintenance on all servers from 5:00 AM to 11:00 AM on May 29th, 2014 (GMT). This maintenance is expected to last for 6 hours and players will not be able to log in during that time.

Here are the modifications of Version 1.5:

1. A new feature-"Exploration" has been introduced.
2. Three more legendary scrolls have been added to the exchangeable list in Alchemy. New scrolls will be added regularly in the near future, please keep tuned.
3. Player's level cap has been raised to LV 40.
4. Two new pieces of combat music have been added.
5. Animation has been optimized when monsters are waiting for their opponents' action in combat.
6. Animation has been optimized when your character steps on combat squares and initiates the fight.
7. Monster Info is now able to be posted and shown to public in World Chat. Go to Monsters > Select a Monster and access its Monster Info page > Post.
8. The resurrection error in Team Mode has been fixed.
9. Some minor bugs have been fixed.
For more details of the update, please go to viewtopic.php?f=810&t=23731

Meanwhile, we’ve noticed a display error in V1.5: the EXP needed for level up from lv30 to 40 is not written correct. We will submit V 1.5.1 soon so as to fix this issue ASAP. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your support very much.
Please refer to the following for correct EXP needed for level up:
ul-en.png
ul-en.png (12.53 KiB) Viewed 7754 times

Interesting activities will be kicked off right after the update. Please stay tuned!

Thank you for all the enthusiasm and support that you have shown The Lost Tower. Please feel free to send us whatever feedback you have on the game so that we can make it even better!

If you have any questions regarding the update, please feel free to contact Monster Support at mltsupport@haypi.com or visiting our forums at http://www.haypi.com/forum.
Best Regards,
The Lost Tower Team

亲爱的精灵训练师们:

1.5版本将于明日(周四)上线。为配合此次新版本发布,我们将在2014年5月29日13:00到19:00,针对全服进行系统维护,维护期间玩家将不能登陆游戏。预计停机维护大概持续6小时,请大家耐心等待。

1.5版本更新内容如下:

1.“遗迹冒险团”已经整装待发,集合你的宠物,去寻找传说中的秘宝吧。
2.炼金小屋增加了3张传说宠物卷轴,并且会定期开放新的卷轴。
3.人物等级提升至40级。
4.增加了2首新的战斗音乐。
5.宠物在战斗中加入了呼吸动画。
6.有了新的进入战斗动画。
7.增加了在聊天频道展示宠物的功能。
8.组队战斗增加复活功能。
9.修正了部分已知BUG.

更多版本更新内容,请见:http://www.haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=810&t=23731

同时,我们发现在1.5版本中人物升级(30至40级)经验值需求显示有错误,我们将尽快推出1.5.1版本修复此问题。给大家带来的不便,我们深感抱歉。
以下是正确的升到下一级所需经验值,供大家参考:
ul-cn.png
ul-cn.png (4.51 KiB) Viewed 7754 times

版本更新后,更有精彩的活动等待大家!敬请期待!

另外,遗迹之塔中文版官方论坛正式上线啦!我们的论坛不仅拥有论坛的各种基本功能;还新增了特有的“嗨皮商城”。玩家可以通过完成论坛任务、发帖、回复等赚取“嗨皮币”,之后便可使用嗨皮币在嗨皮商城中兑换各游戏中物品,我们还会不定期有抽奖、竞拍等活动哟。
http://www.haypi.com/bbs

谢谢大家对遗迹之塔一如既往的支持和喜爱。欢迎大家踊跃地提出意见,让我们一起使游戏变得越来越好!
请玩家之间互相转告。如有问题请及时联系游戏官方客服: mltsupport@haypi.com

遗迹之塔运营团队
2014年5月28日
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Thu May 29, 2014 8:25 am

Re: The Lost Tower Update 1.5遗迹之塔1.5版本更新

Got some weird bugs to work out, but so far I like the update! :)

Signature design by Stavey
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu May 29, 2014 8:58 am

Bullhead81 wrote:Got some weird bugs to work out, but so far I like the update! :)

Hi Bullhead81,

Please feel free to report the bugs underneath this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=815&t=23748

Thanks for your support and cooperation.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Shawmon

Post Fri May 30, 2014 1:00 am

I can't really access the app at all. When I hit the play button it loads to 12% then says I need the newest version, click here. I click the button, go to the app store, and I don't get an option to update the app. It just says Open. :/ I've tried restarting my device, restarting the app, blah blah blah resetting everything and nothing has changed.
<<

cyfaustin

Post Fri May 30, 2014 1:24 am

Shawmon wrote:I can't really access the app at all. When I hit the play button it loads to 12% then says I need the newest version, click here. I click the button, go to the app store, and I don't get an option to update the app. It just says Open. :/ I've tried restarting my device, restarting the app, blah blah blah resetting everything and nothing has changed.

Yeah that happened to me too, just re-install the application and you should be fine.

Return to Updates