FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Lost Tower Update 1.4遗迹之塔1.4版本更新

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:34 am

The Lost Tower Update 1.4遗迹之塔1.4版本更新

亲爱的精灵训练师们:

1.4版本将于明日(周无)上线。为配合此次新版本发布,我们将在2014年3月21日13:00到16:00,针对全服进行系统维护,维护期间玩家将不能登陆游戏。预计停机维护大概持续3小时,请大家耐心等待。

1.4版本更新内容如下:

1.增加特殊合成功能,可以消耗一定银币,将两只史诗宠物转化为新的史诗宠物!
2.增加体力蓄电池功能,使用体力时可以为蓄电池充电,使收益获得更多加成!
3.传说试炼在每次活动开启时都将获得一次免费机会。
4.提高了传说试炼中神兽之魂的掉落几率。
5.奇幻之森,破碎高地的精英和挑战模式中转盘将有几率掉落神兽之魂。
6.大大提高了海底银矿系列副本通关转盘产出的银币。
7.提高了通关转盘产出的银币,取消通关固定奖励银币。
8.海底银矿副本开启条件变更,现在升层能开启更高级的银矿副本。
9.海底银矿开启时间改为每天开放。
10.修复了部分已知bug。
11.优化部分多语言翻译 (提示信息、宠物描述、活动、技能)
a) 修改传说之试炼活动名称
b) 修改“未知恐惧”技能在部分多语言里的翻译
版本更新后,更有精彩的活动等待大家!敬请期待!

谢谢大家对遗迹之塔一如既往的支持和喜爱。欢迎大家踊跃地提出意见,让我们一起使游戏变得越来越好!
请玩家之间互相转告。如有问题请及时联系游戏官方客服: monstersupport@haypi.com

遗迹之塔运营团队
2014年3月20日

Dear Monster Trainers,

The Lost Tower Version 1.4 has been approved by the App Store and will be available for download by tomorrow. In preparation for the release, we will perform maintenance on all servers from 5:00 AM to 8:00 AM on Mar 21st, 2014 (GMT). This maintenance is expected to last for 3 hours and players will not be able to log in during that time.

Here are the modifications of Version 1.4:

1. A special synthesis feature has been introduced. Players can spend money to acquire a specific epic monster by synthesizing two random source epic monsters.
2. A Charge Pack feature has been introduced. The Charge Pack gradually fills up as you consume energy and will increase EXP. and money gained in certain challenges.
3. Few translation improvements have been made to certain languages (including pop-up notification, monster description, activity, skill):
a) Change the name of one v1.3 new activity (English for example: from "Trial of the Grand" to "The Saga Trials")
b) Change the name of one v1.3 new skill (English for example: from "Convert" to "Retaliate")
4. A free hit is offered to each grand boss when a new round of The Saga Trials opens (Free hit(s) are not accumulative and expire as the current round ends).
5. Legend Fragment's drop rate has been raised in The Saga Trials.
6. Legend Fragment is now possible to drop from the wheel after passing the veteran and expert mode of Thorny Forest and Barren Land.
7. Money dropped from the wheel has been raised after passing Team Mode: Underwater Silver Mine.
8. Direct money reward has been cancelled after passing level challenges however, money dropped from the wheel has been raised.
9. Requirement to unlock Team Mode: Underwater Silver Mine has been changed. Players can now unlock higher level Underwater Silver Mine by climbing up to higher floors on the Lost Tower.
10. Team Mode: Underwater Silver Mine is now available every day.
11. Some minor bugs have been fixed.

Interesting activities will be kicked off right after the update. Please stay tuned!

Thank you for all the enthusiasm and support that you have shown The Lost Tower. Please feel free to send us whatever feedback you have on the game so that we can make it even better!

If you have any questions regarding the update, please feel free to contact Monster Support at mltsupport@haypi.com or visiting our forums at www.haypi.com/forum.
Best Regards,
The Lost Tower Team

亲爱的精灵训练师们:

1.4版本将于明日(周无)上线。为配合此次新版本发布,我们将在2014年3月21日13:00到16:00,针对全服进行系统维护,维护期间玩家将不能登陆游戏。预计停机维护大概持续3小时,请大家耐心等待。

1.4版本更新内容如下:

1.增加特殊合成功能,可以消耗一定银币,将两只史诗宠物转化为新的史诗宠物!
2.增加体力蓄电池功能,使用体力时可以为蓄电池充电,使收益获得更多加成!
3.传说试炼在每次活动开启时都将获得一次免费机会。
4.提高了传说试炼中神兽之魂的掉落几率。
5.奇幻之森,破碎高地的精英和挑战模式中转盘将有几率掉落神兽之魂。
6.大大提高了海底银矿系列副本通关转盘产出的银币。
7.提高了通关转盘产出的银币,取消通关固定奖励银币。
8.海底银矿副本开启条件变更,现在升层能开启更高级的银矿副本。
9.海底银矿开启时间改为每天开放。
10.修复了部分已知bug。
11.优化部分多语言翻译 (提示信息、宠物描述、活动、技能)
a) 修改传说之试炼活动名称
b) 修改“未知恐惧”技能在部分多语言里的翻译
版本更新后,更有精彩的活动等待大家!敬请期待!

谢谢大家对遗迹之塔一如既往的支持和喜爱。欢迎大家踊跃地提出意见,让我们一起使游戏变得越来越好!
请玩家之间互相转告。如有问题请及时联系游戏官方客服: monstersupport@haypi.com

遗迹之塔运营团队
2014年3月20日
<<

NeoScary

Beginner

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:53 am

Re: The Lost Tower Update 1.4遗迹之塔1.4版本更新

Wow u serious I was so excited abut the synthesis but 1.5m and two epics???!!!!!? Not worth it.. Disappointing pls lower to 150k as we already use two epics
<<

Coinstalker

Beginner

Post Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:00 am

Re: The Lost Tower Update 1.4遗迹之塔1.4版本更新

NeoScary wrote:Wow u serious I was so excited abut the synthesis but 1.5m and two epics???!!!!!? Not worth it.. Disappointing pls lower to 150k as we already use two epics

No, I think its a reasonable amount. You can get any epic in this special synthesis, which includes these like purr and the new ones like C-4PO. 1.5mil shouldn't be too hard to get and catching a seafoam in stone vault wouldn't take too long.

Return to Updates