FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

World Boss Activity 世界boss简介

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:56 am

World Boss Activity 世界boss简介

World Boss Activity

The “World Boss” is an activity for all players on the same server to participate in. During this event, there are groups of immensely powerful ancient monsters invading the world. Players must works together with their monsters to defend against this invasion. The larger the number of participants, the sooner these ancient monsters will be knocked down. However, once a group of monsters is knocked down, another group appears. Are you ready for battle?

1. How to Participate in the “World Boss” Activity?

When a player reaches the second floor on the Lost Tower, the “World Boss” activity opens up. Players can access this activity through the “Activity” Building in the main town.

2.What are the Benefits of Participating in the “World Boss” Activity?

Players that are involved with the invasion resistance will receive money and experience as rewards. The higher the damage caused to the boss, the more money and experience will be gained. Top-ranking players will gain even more. If you are lucky enough to give the boss the final blow, you get an added bonus which will also be accumulated.

3.Award Rules

World Boss rewards are settled once a day and the awards will be sent to the Reward Center. There are several rewards listed in the form below:

Rank Awards: The top ranking players participating in the event will be rewarded. The higher the players rank, the higher the reward.

※Rank Awards:
rankaward.png
rankaward.png (14.25 KiB) Viewed 6313 times

Kill Award: Players that have killed the World Boss will also be able to claim the Kill Award, and players that have killed the World Boss multiple times will gain multiple Kill Awards.

Damage Awards: Your reward will be calculated according to the total damage you cause to the world boss throughout the day. The more damage caused, the better the award. You are able to fight multiple bosses in one day in which all damage will be accumulated for the end of day rewards.

※Damage Awards:
damageaward.png
damageaward.png (19.68 KiB) Viewed 6313 times

Rules Introduction:

Rules of Engagement:
Player must reach floor 2 to participate in the World Boss Activity. Each player’s attempt to participate in the activity is restored once every hour, up to 10 times per day. After you have used up the attempts, you are unable to participate for the rest of the day.

Boss Refreshing Rules:
The World Boss is refreshed at a fixed time every day.
Each refresh will bring about a new group of 8 World Bosses
Whenever a group of 8 World Bosses is defeated, a new group of even more powerful bosses will appear.
All the refreshments in one day will contain World Bosses with the same type.

Just before the World Bosses are refreshed, the currently undefeated bosses will escape. Then the new group of bosses will come with full stats.

世界boss活动简介

“世界boss”是一项全服务器玩家同时参与的活动。在活动中,无比强大的上古神兽将成批的入侵世界。玩家们必须齐心协力,与自己心爱的宠物一起防御上古神兽的进攻。参与的人数越多,上古神兽也将越快的被击倒。但是一旦一批神兽被击倒之后,更强大的另一批神兽将会出现。你做好准备了吗?

如何参与世界boss活动?

当玩家达到遗迹之塔第二层时,便会开启“世界boss”活动。玩家通过主城中的“活动”建筑就可以参与抗击世界boss入侵的战斗。

参加世界boss活动有什么好处?
每一位参与抵抗入侵的玩家都能获得一定的银币和经验奖励。对boss造成越高的伤害,获得的银币和经验也会越多。排名靠前的玩家还能获得额外的丰厚奖励。如果您幸运的给予了boss最后一击,也能获得额外的奖励,此奖励同样可以累计。

奖励结算规则
世界boss的奖励每天结算一次。奖励将发送到领奖中心。有如下几种奖励形式:

排名奖励:在所有参加战斗的玩家中的排名靠前的玩家可以获得奖励,排名越高,获得的奖励也就越多。

※排名奖励明细
paiming.png
paiming.png (14.48 KiB) Viewed 6313 times

击杀奖励:亲自击败世界boss的玩家还能获得击杀奖励。当日击败多个boss的玩家还能获得多份击杀奖励。

伤害奖励:根据您当天对世界boss造成的总伤害来计算,造成的伤害越高,获得的奖励也就越多。对不同boss造成的伤害累积计算。

※伤害奖励明细:
shnhai.png
shnhai.png (18.46 KiB) Viewed 6313 times

规则介绍:

参与规则:
达到遗迹之塔第二层的玩家可以参加世界boss活动。
每位玩家挑战世界boss的机会每小时恢复1次,上限10次,次数用尽后将无法参与同世界boss的战斗。
挑战次数用尽后,可以付费补充挑战次数。

Boss刷新规则:

世界Boss在每天固定时间刷新。

每一批次刷新8只世界boss。

当同一批次的8只世界boss全部被击败后,会有更强大的一批世界boss出现。

同一天内刷新的世界boss所属属性都相同。
结算时间前未被击败的boss会逃走,重新刷新出初始实力的新一批boss。
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:43 am

Re: World Boss Activity 世界boss简介

Is this a daily type reward or weekly for the damage doing players? On server 151003 at time of server reset, we had Artica world Bosses. After reset, they were still there, and from what I could gather from other players that were rank 1 through 10, no rewards were given. After Artica we got Fenrir, then it started again with the lower level ice monsters.

The Timer on our W boss looks funny now too. it Shows something like -8:-50:-26, What does this timer represent?? makes me think its a cumulative thing for a week.

Some clarification would be great..
I see it says daily on your topic, maybe something is bugged with ours???
I was rank 12 at reset, but day before was 8 and I did get rewards.

Thank you :)

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Shadehawk

Elite

Post Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Bullhead81 wrote:Is this a daily type reward or weekly for the damage doing players? On server 151003 at time of server reset, we had Artica world Bosses. After reset, they were still there, and from what I could gather from other players that were rank 1 through 10, no rewards were given. After Artica we got Fenrir, then it started again with the lower level ice monsters.

The Timer on our W boss looks funny now too. it Shows something like -8:-50:-26, What does this timer represent?? makes me think its a cumulative thing for a week.

Some clarification would be great..
I see it says daily on your topic, maybe something is bugged with ours???
I was rank 12 at reset, but day before was 8 and I did get rewards.

Thank you :)

^^you did get rewards? And I agree, please look into this Haypi, it is not making much sense.

Favorite Quotes:
"Carpe Diem" and "Well, Lupa sucks..."
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:51 pm

I did the first day, I was ranked enough. second day i got pushed out at last minute. but the guys that were rank 3 to 8 didnt get anything the second day. Its just weird, timer is different and we are still killing ice mobs...

Signature design by Stavey

Return to Updates