FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 14 nominations discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Gabe12

Veteran

Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:17 am

Re: Server 14 nominations discussion

Muting isn't the first thing we should do. Give them a chance, tell them the rules, tell them what not to do that they're doing and if they still don't want to abide by the rules, then we mute (of course this is if their breaking a rule.)
"Never give up"

oh, this times are hard, there making us crazy, don't give up on me baby.

http://www.haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 783#p83783 Check it out and give me feedback.
<<

Cosmicb00m

Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:52 am

Heya gabe ;) anyway I agree with gabe and yodac. We should have experts that are willing to mute, and! Know the rules and give warnings and stuff ;) lol I'm sorry if that didn't make sence it is 4 am here and I'm just trying to help haha
<<

Vayneglory

King

Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:26 am

That post didn't really help anything at all, just made you look like more of a suck up than you already do.
ImageImage
<<

nV_Jon

Beginner

Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Vayneglory wrote:That post didn't really help anything at all, just made you look like more of a suck up than you already do.

Hahaha. No seiously though we need at least one more. 2 with the time zones they are in doesn't cut it.
Phantasm Designs™ is now creating logo's and signatures. Send me a PM for details.
<<

Bahpben

Veteran

Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Sheamas wrote:V13tl0rd should be an expert and dr-eggman because they were in haypi for a long time and know the rules very well and are extremely nice and active :D

V13tl0rd and dr-eggman should both be experts. They have been here since the beginning and have both helped me through haypi one step at a time. They both are ALWAYS active in chat so they're wouldn't be a time when they weren't moderating chat. They are amazing players an I Telly think they should be experts. They know more about the game then I do and I know quite a bit xD! They deserve expert more then most people who play the game or get nominations. They know the rules and help out in everyday cat just out of common sense. If anybody deserves expert on server it's these two great and amazing players. If you think they shouldn't be expert you have never asked them any questions or even talked to them. They are very extraordinary players. I know they wouldn't abuse any powers but I know also that they wouldn't take too much from players that are out of place. Please make these two wonderful players expert. They have proven to me and as well to others that they are the two most worthily people in haypi I know that should get expert. Thank you all for your time ~ -Craze-

Kind of suspicious... within 10 min. both in the wrong section...
<<

Cosmicb00m

Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:29 pm

:( -sigh- vayne have I done anything to upset you? I don't really remember if I have...? Anyway sorry.... Btw u still never answers my question about that mod thing...? I'd if u missed it or what? Could u Plz tell meh?
<<

Thiefcraft

Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Asked for votes Viet asked the whole ally to vote for him
<<

TheLance

Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Vietlord asked for votes in s1 as well.
<<

Thiefcraft

Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:45 pm

Is why we need experts^.^
<<

Vayneglory

King

Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:48 am

Tonybails3 wrote:I nominate Nv_Gage. He is always helping out in the wc whenever I'm on. He is respected by most and has the quality of an expert. If he did do something wrong in the past, it seems he has changed his ways. He deserves the title of an expert.

Things like this get me, if it's as simple as that I can get Expert again in like... A week right? I just gotta make a new account is all. When's server 16 opening up? I think I'll get it there.
ImageImage
PreviousNext

Return to Server 14 Expert Nominations