FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 14 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Ballaz23

Marquis

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:17 am

Re: Server 14 Expert Nominations

beatlesfan wrote:Any1 else find it funny that all the brobot nominations happened at pretty much the same time? And they r all from the Onslaught alliances?

not to mention i dont believe your supposd to have bot in your name
I'm in Server 23, im very active and always busy helping players. Feel free to give me a holla!
Help me out here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6538
If you ever Have questions email me at Ballaz_haypi@live.com
or Forum PM me
<<

AlyssaMacM

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:12 am

whiteblack wrote:I nominate Kaytayyy. She answers all questions from everyone. Her alliance is "the box :o". She would be a great expert.

Kaytayyy has a very short temper and argues with everyone when she thinks she is right.. she always fills world chat with arguments and its not right.. i personally do not think she would make a good expert because she cant compromise.. i hope we get proper suited experts like shade :o

* Always Dream, Believe, & Have Faith*
<<

AlyssaMacM

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:19 am

I think we need more experts from different time zones because it seems like at night everyone gets away with saying the most vulgar things and its sad for little ones who play on a time zone and witness that.. i think that we need more experts in our server..

I would like to nominate NV_JON he is always on at night and i think that he will help clean up wc when there is no one there to help.. Hope we get more servers soon..

AlyssaMacM

* Always Dream, Believe, & Have Faith*
<<

Muted4life

Post Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:01 pm

I don't know if I posted this before but I know she's still not an expert and you are truly missing a good person for this job she is caring of others but strong when needed I have seen her help so many others can you please take a look at her for expert
<<

Nagerac

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:06 am

I'd likevto nominate Kalkara for Expert. He is most helpful and is very respectable.
<<

Pitydafool

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:07 am

I am nominating kalkara for expert! He's great! He's really friendly and super helpful always helping when I ask for it and is patient with me when I was learning ! He deserves this
<<

FreeSoul14

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:28 am

BACKWOODS9 is one of the most helpful players in server14. He responds more quickly than experts do and is on for the larger part of the day giving out instruction and haypi guides. When I began the game I was really lost on what to do and how to get started to I clicked the chat button. Backwoods9 was the first to help me and I have asked him questions concerning the game ever since. Make backwoods9 expert so he can have the ability to not only help people but to clean up the chat which he tries hard to do but without expert next to ur name is kinda difficult. Anyway thanks for reading, freesoul14
<<

bastard66

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:16 pm

I want to nominate
BACKWOODS9 he is very helpful and fair with everyone, he also is better than the actual experts who haven't helped me...BACKWOODS9 I vote for him!
<<

Sadysm

Post Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:40 am

I nominate dbz439 for Expert. He taught me everything I know about this game, and is pretty much the only reason I made it past level 4.
<<

Bcwarlock8

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 am

I nominate wilch because e is very helpful and friendly. Always keeps it clean in wc :)
PreviousNext

Return to Server 14 Expert Nominations