FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 14 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

NeroBit

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Re: Server 14 Expert Nominations

I nominate Fabeld because he know everything about this game and he always help. In my opinion He could be' a great expert.
Regards
NeroBit
There is no defeat in the HEARTS of those Who fight
<<

jctkn

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:39 pm

I would like to nominate Fabeld. He has been very helpful with helping me when I started playing the name. Guiding me through building up my main and sub. When I was being farmed relentlessly, he helped me to talk to the opponent.

Always very polite and courteous. Will be an great expert for Haypi.
<<

BossMc

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:52 pm

I would like to nominate FreeDonuts as I believe he is very knowledgeable of the game and he has help me progress trough the game since I started to play , helping with ugrading my main and branch cities .. With your regards ... BossMc
<<

Noah027

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:26 pm

I want to nominate Grethen for expert in server 14 because has helped me and some others as well. He would make a good expert because he knows a lot about the game. He is very helpful and active and would take his title seriously. He is very helpful in alliance chat and world chat.
<<

8=={)

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:12 pm

IM NOMINATING VINYLPINS FOR AN EXPERT! WONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT GOOD STUFF HE DOES COZ THERE ISN'T TOO mUCH SPACE HERE TO DESCRIBE HIM.. IF HE WAS A GIRL I'D MARRY HIM :lol:
<<

nuclear12

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:31 pm

I nominate Zoot from the ancient alliance for Expert.

A tremendous help to the game and the world chat specifically. Always chases down people's questions and will go out of her way to help inform other players. Does not hold back "secrets" and is not playing just to win for herself. A great addition to Expert and the meaning of the definition of Expert as posed in the original posting.
<<

Rabat

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:18 pm

I would like to nominate ForeverRun for the title of expert. He has always been a very active player and whether he is sick or has finals or whatever he has always helped anyone he could. He has helped many people with advice and help as well as cheap resources and treasures.

He is very loyal and kind. He is also very respectful. I think he would make a great expert. He is perfectly suited for the position!

ForeverRun for expert!
<<

Alex476

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 pm

I would like to nominate zoot from ancient for expert :D She is an extremely active memmber of haypi kingdom who goes out of her way to make sure your happy and that she answers your questions. She is very active in World chat always talking, explaining, and helping out any memmbers who have questions.

She is a great memmber and alliance mate and you should vote for her!!!!! :)
<<

Noah027

Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:30 am

I would like to nominate Grethen for expert. He is helpful on world chat and alliance chat, and enforces and abides by the rules. He would make a great expert
<<

TaintFunk

Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:15 pm

I'm nominating Zoot, as she has helped out many others in the game. She answers peoples questions and offers up advice, that to me is what an expert is all about.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 14 Expert Nominations