Server 14 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

SSpartann

Beginner

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:52 am

Re: Server 14 Expert Nominations

V13tl0rd wrote:
beatlesfan wrote:Any1 else find it funny that all the brobot nominations happened at pretty much the same time? And they r all from the Onslaught alliances?

ahahha ...member helping one another to become expert..... ;)

Alot of his nominations are his own accounts not only members in the alliance
<<

nV_Jon

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:28 am

I would like to place two nominations today for two people who I strongly believe should get expert. Both Tinkerella and Brian-Meat. Both players are extremely active, and I personally taught them everything I know. I'll split this up for each person now.

Tinkerella- Tink is a very well rounded person, who loves this game and everyone in the Server. I am very thankful I was able to have the chance to play with her and have her as a vice of my former alliance. Tink is always doing things to benefit others, which is a great trait to have for the position. Tink has never once given me problems while watching world chat, and knows the rules and the game very thoroughly. Tink has earned it by far. Good job tinkerella, keep up the good work regardless of a title or not.

Brian-meat- Brian was also another player who I taught the game to as best as I could. He was with me from the very start. Brian is trustworthy, and loyal. He knows all the rules, the game, and the players very well. Never once given or shown any potential of causing trouble in world chat. Brian has a great sense of humor, and also understands people very well. He would be perfect for the position. Once again, keep it up.

Both players have their morals high and show great traits for expert. We need more experts on this server. Please consider them both, and I will give my own position for these two players if needed. They very well deserve it. Thank you
Phantasm Designs™ is now creating logo's and signatures. Send me a PM for details.
<<

Caspersoul

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:53 am

I vote for Wilch, he help me' lots during the game.
<<

Wilch

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:34 am

I would like to nominate Charge! He is very active and is always ready to help anyone who asks. I think he would make a good expert and I also think that this server needs some More active experts!!
<<

Zoot

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:35 pm

I would like to vote Charge! as an expert. He is online a lot and willing to help people. Please consider him as a nominee.

<<

redgun

Elite

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:26 pm

Please use the new Expert Nominations thread at viewtopic.php?f=249&t=8463

*locked*
Crimson

See you at the Crossroads..

Previous

Return to Server 14 Expert Nominations