FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 608 Expert Nominations

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:56 am

Server 608 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance
<<

Imajwalker

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Server 608 expert nomination.

I'd like to nominate kittten for expert for encouraging rules and doing it in a nice manor. Many people like and listen to her.
<<

Frankenou

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Server 608 Expert Nominations

Kitten is a very good person and she will make a very good expert. She is very helpful, patient and fair! Everyone in the server loves her!! Kitten kitten kitten 8-)
<<

TradeWindW

Beginner

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:45 am

kittten. will be a really good backup, due that she is very active and helpful. The other experts are also active, but they also have other server to take care.
TradeWindW (Expert s608)/ TradeWindE s607
<<

Rsdestiny

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:26 am

I frown upon Haypi these days.. once I thought it was a great game, now they are mocking its older reputation by giving chat moderator titles of expert to new players or players who lack the required responsibilities of expert, I have previously tried to push back a few experts, but to no avail oh well I would like to nominate player ~Mortred~ due to his knowledge and experience in this game, once I called him a foe, now he has my respect take my nomination and give the title of expert to someone who deserves it... at least he plays this game properly and can decide right from wrong, he is extremely active and is not biased nor ignorant like many other experts I have encountered in the last few years... there is also a few experts who will gladly vouch for my friend.

ps. all the experts on 608 are not that bad except for tradewind.. he is not the best but not the worst, compared to the others on the server he is the worst, a complete mockery if you ask me.

thank you.

much love
DESTINY.
<<

Dragon7799

Post Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:59 am

I'd like to nominate Swe3tjesu5 cos he is experienced and helps out a lot.
<<

.viper.

Post Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:59 am

I would like to nominate LordDope for expertcuz he's always online and is fair :)0
<<

IcyBow

Post Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:07 am

I would like to nominate LordDope as an expert. Why? He is very active and is very helpful. Like he let me join the aliiance he's in, and just tries to help out all they players he can.
<<

tpojat

Post Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:15 am

LordDope because he help others much
<<

technine27

Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:51 am

I really like LordDope. I was new to the game and he has helpped me every step of the way!! Hes very good at this game and he actually helps. Everyone out not just his alliance members. He is also VERY active. i think we need another expert and there is no one better for the job then LordDope!! Please read this and dont ignore it like everyone elss. Our server has many new people that need help and hes the guy for the job!! :lol:
Next

Return to Server 608 Expert Nominations