Winners of the Haypi Monster, My Design Competition

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

pizymisa

Conqueror

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:59 am

Re: Winners of the Haypi Monster, My Design Competition

Koenaj wrote:
wafflefox wrote:Are u serious? what world are u living in?

When u got to elections for a new president in your country, do u elect in whatever place u want? maybe nail ur vote on a nearby tree? No, there a specific place for this.
Also there is obviously a time limit to everything, as the election happen at certain point.
Same goes here, same goes for every competition in every place, its called "Order" and we live by it.

You didn't win the top 20, happens, that doesn't mean that you, and all the desperate players who didn't make it to top 20 need to throw all ur frustration into non-sense posts or launching their designs all over the forums to cry for attention, especially those that posts their designs now, after almost a month when the entries were closed (lol...srsly) it was a competition, it had per-determined rules and that's about it, those who stood by the rules and were found worthy by haypi won their reward, those that got it by breaking rules are getting disqualified.

Asking Luv2Leet what world she lives in, apperantly yours is under a rock.
I know for a fact that she didn't even participate in the Event, so before you start throwing out random flaming, get your facts straight will you?

I think there is some misunderstanding..because

That guy actually agrees with Luv2. I think their point being that you can't jam your works in this thread and begging for attention.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:02 am

pizymisa wrote:I think there is some misunderstanding..because

That guy actually agrees with Luv2. I think their point being that you can't jam your works in this thread and begging for attention.

If you start off your message with ''Are u serious? what world are u living in?'', it doesn't seem very helpful & friendly IMO.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

pizymisa

Conqueror

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:06 am

Koenaj wrote:
pizymisa wrote:I think there is some misunderstanding..because

If you start off your message with ''Are u serious? what world are u living in?'', it doesn't seem very helpful & friendly IMO.

I'm actually quite confused...start with hostility, attacking someone, then his statements yet seems to agree with the person he's attacking. Nani?
<<

wafflefox

Citizen

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:47 am

Koenaj wrote:
wafflefox wrote:Are u serious? what world are u living in?

When u got to elections for a new president in your country, do u elect in whatever place u want? maybe nail ur vote on a nearby tree? No, there a specific place for this.
Also there is obviously a time limit to everything, as the election happen at certain point.
Same goes here, same goes for every competition in every place, its called "Order" and we live by it.

You didn't win the top 20, happens, that doesn't mean that you, and all the desperate players who didn't make it to top 20 need to throw all ur frustration into non-sense posts or launching their designs all over the forums to cry for attention, especially those that posts their designs now, after almost a month when the entries were closed (lol...srsly) it was a competition, it had per-determined rules and that's about it, those who stood by the rules and were found worthy by haypi won their reward, those that got it by breaking rules are getting disqualified.

Asking Luv2Leet what world she lives in, apperantly yours is under a rock.
I know for a fact that she didn't even participate in the Event, so before you start throwing out random flaming, get your facts straight will you?

Fact is, this Topic is NOT designed to post your drawings on, and it shows that you're merely begging for more attention if you do.

First, Clearly u haven't even read the post if u think its even close to flaming since u were so fast to hurl urself at me, Second i was mistaken about what i wrote, since the fact that me and her actually meant the same thing, since yeah, i got it figured wrong and rushed a post, my bad, but u would have probably pointed it out if u weren't on raging fire.

Third, my tip for you since :" Asking Luv2Leet what world she lives in, apparently yours is under a rock" stop licking other peoples boots and hurl urself at anyone that tries to oppose your ideals or ur friends ideals, wont get ur far in real life or virtual in that matter.

I respect you, and your work, but if u keep setting urself in a burning rage and rampage everyone that comes against your or your friends thoughts, then we have a problem and that would be a shame.

Also, starting with the sentence i did, isnt flaming btw, google "flaming" and see what its definition.

P.S.

My apologizes to Luv, since i got ur post all wrong and we actually standing on the same opinion.
<<

ninja pony

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Are you guys seriously kidding me?!!!!! My zombie monster and the other two got put down by playgurism comon haypi u can judge better than that u should post a list of the true winners not a rainbow list of people who steal other people's art cause there too lazy to make there own?!!!!!! How can u guys let them win like really???? Clearly even participating wasn't worth my time especelally to get a crappy monster who can never be strong , I guess that's fine just another monster to add to my sacrifice pile.
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:47 pm

ninja pony wrote:Are you guys seriously kidding me?!!!!! My zombie monster and the other two got put down by playgurism comon haypi u can judge better than that u should post a list of the true winners not a rainbow list of people who steal other people's art cause there too lazy to make there own?!!!!!! How can u guys let them win like really???? Clearly even participating wasn't worth my time especelally to get a crappy monster who can never be strong , I guess that's fine just another monster to add to my sacrifice pile.

If your post got taken out for plagiarism, there's proof for that. So I'm fairly sure you didn't spend so much time in the first place.
These are the consequences.

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:56 pm

I'd like to bumb the few other plagiarised posts Eindolon found, not sure if Admins take the time to read all the messages. All credits to him:

hussain_gt8 : http://luisbrain.deviantart.com/art/129-Legendary-Alarutan-301019601

Picknick : http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120829144838/monstermaestro/images/thumb/8/82/Krekon.png/300px-Krekon.png

Guess there's more work to do Haypi :roll:...

<<

Aapjuh

Baron

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Lol this is fun. Pizymisa is the new winner of plantosaurus but he/she didn't got in top 20 as i remember.
Well done haypi choose the number 24 and not the number 4 as new number 3
For people who didn't see it. Three new winners
<<

lennbreanne

Beginner

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:04 pm

I'd like to bumb the few other plagiarised posts Eindolon found, not sure if Admins take the time to read all the messages. All credits to him:

hussain_gt8 : http://luisbrain.deviantart.com/art/129 ... -301019601

that's why it looked so familiar. i think i've seen the ghost dog somewhere else in deviant art too lol
<<

niccon

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:21 pm

lennbreanne wrote:

hussain_gt8 : http://luisbrain.deviantart.com/art/129 ... -301019601

that's why it looked so familiar. i think i've seen the ghost dog somewhere else in deviant art too lol

I've seen the ghost dog in Deviant art. Sadly I wasn't aware someone was using the design. I'll be looking for the picture and link the proof shortly.
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Monster: My Design我是精灵设计师