Haypi Monster: My Design

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:52 am

Haypi Monster: My Design

To Our Beloved Monster Trainers,

Welcome to the Haypi Monster design contest!

First of all, we would like to extend our thanks to each and every one of you for your dedication and enthusiasm to our game.

In our new forum activity, “Haypi Monster: My Design,” players have a chance to submit their own designs for new monsters. If your design can impress the Haypi Monster team, we might even base a new monster off it in future versions of the game!

All participants will receive a prize! Now it is time to unleash your creativity and show off your talents!

Details:
1. Every participant can design between 1-3 monsters. Your artwork can be hand-drawn or done on a computer.
2. Tell us your monster’s element type, rarity, and what type of skills and mystery talents it can use! You can even make up your own skills and mystery talents! Don’t be afraid to be creative!

Duration:
From now to GMT 23:59:59 July 26th, 2013

Participants:
All Haypi Monster players (including Haypi Monster for Venide)

How to Participate:
1. Post your entry below.
2. If you have already posted a design elsewhere, you can also send us the link to your original post through your entry below.

Prizes:
1. Top 3 winners: A Plantosaurus (gender of your choosing) or 1000 gold coins
2. Next 20 winners: 500 gold coins.
3. All other participants: a Poe

If your design is used by Haypi, we will send you a breeding pair of them!

Please Note:
1. Enter your username (case sensitive!) and server number in your entry.
2. Each player can only win once.
3. Original entry is required.Do not plagiarize any other pictures of monsters that already exist. Once any plagiarism is caught, the participant will be disqualified. Welcome all of you to supervise and report.
4.To upload your artwork, reply below and select “Upload attachment” and go to Browse to select your artwork. Click “Add the file” and then select “Place inline.” to add the file to your entry, which resembles:
yourpicture.jpg
You can move the code to a desired position in your entry.

Any questions about the activity please feel free to contact us at monstersupport@haypi.com.

Haypi reserves the right to the final jurisdiction on contest results. By submitting your artwork and ideas, you give Haypi the unlimited right to use them for all intents and purposes.

Best Regards,
Haypi Monster
<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:43 am

Re: Haypi Monster: My Design

Wait mine's almost done
Grade S - S Cygness, S Scythe, S Neon, S Flight, S Meniss, S hippo, S Rhor, S Smiter, S pewgway
<<

junicobakura

Marquis

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Username: junicobakura
Server: 03

Monster Entry #1:
Name: Foxtrot
Type: Fire
Rarity: Rare
Mystery Talents: Blue Fire , Blaze-I , Solar Power-MATK
Skills:
Level 1 - Burn , Claw
Level 9 - Smack
Level 15 - Pyroblast
Level 24 - Whirling Flame
Level 29 - Molten Core
Level 34 - Celestial Prayer
Stats: Rated at the scale of 5/5
HP: 3/5
Speed: 4/5
ATK: 2/5
MATK: 5/5
DEF: 1/5
MDEF: 3/5

Mystery Talent Blue Fire: When Affected by the Burn Debuff, The damage of Fire Skills are Greatly Increased.

Encyclopedia Entry: The Flames on it's back turns blue when it is Empowered.

Notes:
- This monster is Obtainable through Synthesis ( Lvl 1 Flare , Lvl 1 Lizzy)
- The scroll is Obtainable from Volcano Team Mode.
- This monster fills the Missing Rare Fire Type that is Equivalent/Counterpart to Octobud , Crabby , Lupa , Ricky , Chimp , Echo and Freezy.

Monster Entry #2:
Name: Iceratops
Type: Ice
Rarity: Legendary
Mystery Talents: Fortitude-II , Thorns-III , Ice Therapy-II , Frost Aura-I , Resurrect , Taunt , Invalidate
Skills:
Level 1 - Strike , Icicle
Level 5 - Ice Armor
Level 13 - Ice Bullets
Level 20 - Rampage
Level 26 - Fog
Level 31 - Hibernate
Level 35 - Snowflakes
Level 40 - Avalanche
Stats: Rated at the scale of 5/5
HP: 5/5
Speed: 2/5
ATK: 3/5
MATK: 3/5
DEF: 5/5
MDEF: 5/5

Mystery Talent Thorns-III: Just like Thorns-I and Thorns-II but much more Stronger Reciprocation.

Skill Hibernate: is A Physical Supplementary Advanced Skill that Fully Heals your HP and Removes Debuffs(Burn,Paralyze,Poison) in Exchange , puts your monster to Sleep(Random from 1 - 3 Turns).

Encyclopedia Entry: The Horns of this Beast are Made out of Never Melting Ice , Watch Out for it.

Notes:
- This is the Non Orange Egg Ice Type Legendary.
- It is the Ice Counterpart of Plantasaurus , Leviathan , Setanic , Gryphion and Hippogon.
- This monster is Acquirable through Synthesis(1 Level 50 Chunky , 2 Level 40 Chunky , 2 Level 40 Clawpard)
Attachments
image.jpg
Iceratops by junicobakura
image.jpg (102.55 KiB) Viewed 34575 times
image.jpg
Foxtrot by junicobakura
image.jpg (77.18 KiB) Viewed 34684 times
Last edited by junicobakura on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:43 am, edited 10 times in total.
<<

LiMoney

Veteran

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Ok so these are my handdrawn suggestions for this competition.
These roughly took 5 hours to draw so enjoy! I have drawn 13 monsters then i was informed that you can only enter 3 :roll: So the top 3 are for thr competition and the others are just for show, i have posted them on page 61-62:D
Server:12
Name:LiMoney

So for the first suggestion i have 2 ideas. This first monster can be The Creater that is mentioned so often in this game and is merely an NPC or an avatar that shows up when you have all of your monsters knocked out to offer a revive. This also helps with the Haypi story line.
If you dont like this as an unabtainable NPC of this game then you can make this monster the Physical legendary from the eggs, if so then here are its infomation.

Monster Name: Loong(Chinese name for this type of dragon)
Type: Physical
Skills:
Lv8 Full Stomach-S3
Lv15 Sword Dance-S4
Lv22 Whack-S1
Lv36 Fenzied Attack-S1
Lv50 Vengeance-S2
Level 60 stats
Hp: 235 Sp:235
Atk: 160 Def:135
Matk: 200 Mdef:150
Talents:
Tech2
Armor3
Compensate
(When you miss, you receive a Atk boost and Matk boost. Be sure to not be OP and the boosts are to scale and reasonable.)
Unbending
Evade
Description:
This mythical dragon is said to manipulate space and time with the two orbs in its claws.
530.JPG
530.JPG (1.73 MiB) Viewed 26192 times

So i have knoticed all the legendary monsters are all based off of mythology. So my next suggestion is too. In mythology a baskilisk is portrayed as a lizard or a snake that can cause death in a single glance. I did some research and it varies from culture to culture and each individual person if its a snak or lizard. So im sure haypi can do farther research but in the meantime i drew both consepts of the same monster.

Monster Name: Baskilisk
Type: Ghost
Skills:
Lv8 Polish-S2
Lv15 Shadow Swipe-S4
Lv19 Poisin Paw-S1
Lv25 Ambush-S1
Lv37 Cunning-S4
Lv50 Shadowstorm-S3
Level 60 stats
Hp: 225 Sp: 210
Atk: 175 Def:155
Matk: 200 Mdef: 155
Talents:
Hypnojinx 3
(Basilisk is said to cause death or put a person in a trance)
Magic Force 3
Petrify
(Uppon entering battle the enemy is stuned for 1 turn)
Own Tempo
Supernatural 2
Description:
This king of reptiles can cause immobility or worse in a single glare.
531.JPG
531.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 27342 times

So i have studied the pattern of Haypi Monsters. There are always two epics in each element, normally one is faster and the other one has better defense and hits harder. This is true for every element except physical type. Yes we have boarbarian but he doesnt count. So im suggexting a fast epic that will be found in caves.
Monster Name: Bellasona
(Bell-ah-so-na)
Type: Physical
Rarity: Epic
Skills:
Lv8 Full Stomache-S3
Lv15 Sword Dance-S4
Lv22 Rampage-S1
Lv36 Kamakaze-S1
Level 60 stats
Hp: 200 Sp: 150
Atk: 185 Def: 145
Matk: 100 Mdef: 145
Talents:
Rage
Fenzy
(Takes 15% enemy hp at the end of all turns but loses 5% hp itself)
Evade
Unbending
Ill upload the picture later
001.PNG
001.PNG (922.14 KiB) Viewed 25392 times

This monster does have an evolution but I was told that evolutions do count in the 3 monster count so I didn't include them. They are on page 61-62 but aren't for this contest.

Something went wrong with the pictures and i had to reupload them.
I thank the 2000 people that veiwed it before i took it down and ask for the same support again:)
Last edited by LiMoney on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Quitted

Designed by Luv2LeeT

Designed by MasterWill
<<

iNinja

Baron

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:37 pm

iNinja
Server-34

Entry #1:
Rarity: Epic
Mystery Talents: Stuck, Resurrect, Penetrate, Unbending, Taunt
Skill:
No special skills. Same as all other ghost monsters
Extra: They all are translucent. The 2nd and 3rd forms have things floating around in them. And I imagined that when in a fight players will be able to see the back of the eyeball and the floaties in the monsters. didnt come out exactly as i envisioned it but its close and im sure you guys could add a thing or two to it :)

Entry #2:
Mystery Talents: Stuck, Pressure, Penetrate, Cloud Summoner,Detonate-II, Inner Fire/Will (cant decided name lol)
Inner Fire/Will-immune to pressure
Skill: Paranormal Activity- Gives every monster on screen a debuff (except for self, but partner partner monster does get debuff. if debuff is already on a monster it increases the effect of the debuff, ex: if monster is already poisoned(or any debuff) it makes it go to the 2nd stage of poison(or any debuff). but if already at 2nd stage of poison(or any debuff) then doesn't effect monster
Shadow Burn/Will-O-Wisp- does 70 damage and is a light blue or purple flame.
Dimension Shift-Reverses order of attacks, meaning slower monsters get to go before faster monster
Extra: I wanted to have mouth open like its about to strike. also couldn't decide whether or not to put bat-like wings on. finally that symbol is on the back of its hood in that color and can only be seen when a player uses the monster(back view)

Entry #3:
Type: Normal/Physical
Rarity: Legend
Mystery Talents: Cloud Summoner, Force-III, Weather Lock, Synchronize, Adaptation, Inner Fire/Will
Adaptation- User gets the bonus of weather changes (like increased dodge rating, certain type moves get power increase, and no negative effects of using an elements super move. however if it is a sand storm or blizzard user will still lose percentage of health.
Skills: Dimension shift, Tease-enrages target so much they get confused but attack increases,Predict-predicts opponents attacks and brace self for impact lessening the damage taken that turn to self.
Extra: sadly I've been super busy the last few weeks and not only got less time of haypi monster but also time to finish my 3rd entry. So this is just the draft/sketch version. i was hoping to make the fins like a rainbow color for my monster's idea is one of the ancient and very first monsters in which all other elements could have originated. so either rainbows or each elements color in a different fin or body part. also i didnt really think of a body color but maybe like a light blue/ greyish-blue color. i finally i cant decide if i want the name to be Lan or Lanj so you guys can decide as well as its color scheme and possibly a nice design to go on its back because it look a little bare if you pick it
Last edited by iNinja on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
<<

Teedodo

Beginner

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:27 pm

User Name: Teedodo
Server:28

Monster name: Rouloe
Monster type: Normal
Rarity: Epic (obtain by synthesis 5 lvl50 different evolution of Poe)

Mystery Talent:
Poe Barrier(epic): When first hit by certain elements attack, change this monster's elements to the element that is strong against the attack type for the fight. This talent can only be activate once in battle. Calculation of damage happen after the element type switch.
(eg: when hit by grass attack. This monster switch to either ice type or fire type. NOTE: doesn't work when hit by physic or ghost or normal type attack)

Camouflage Version 2 (epic): This monster is addapt to weather changes. Cloudy change this monster to Normal type. Sunny change this monster to Fire type. Rainning change this monster to Electric type. Sand Storm change this monster to rock type. Blizzard change this monster to Water type.

Camouflage Version 1 (rare): This monster is addapt to weather changes. Cloudy change this monster to Normal type. Sunny change this monster to Grass type. Raining change this monster to Water type. Sand Storm change this monster to fire type. Blizzard change this Monster to Ice type.

Roulette (rare): change to random element after switch into battle.

Taunt (rare) PS: all evolution of Poe have this.

Moves: Claw, Sword Dance, Full Stomach, Poison Paw, Poe Claw*, Elemental Paw*.
*Poe Claw (advanced Normal skill, physical type) Power: 7 (lucky number ^.^) PP: 5 Hit: 95%. Attack 6 times with different elements. May give random debuffs. Upgrade with +2 power each level.
*Elemental Paw (advance Normal skill, magical type) Power: 70 PP: 8 hit: 95%. The attack type of this move is depend on the monster. upgrade with +5 powder each level.
Rouloe.jpg
rouloe
Rouloe.jpg (47.91 KiB) Viewed 24574 times

Monster name: Skulltopus
Monster type: ghost
Rarity: Rare
Mystery Talent:
Speed Steal (epic): switch this monster's speed with the opponent's monster who has the highest speed for the rest of the fight. Doesn't work when there is no target.

Cripple (rare): When this monster is on the field. All opponents speed is reduced a little. Speed return to normal when this monster is not on the field.

Moves: Polish, Ambush, Sneak Attack, Fear, Curse. *Backstab, *Surprise attack.
*Backstab, power: 50 do twice damage when the opponent monster is about to switch out.
*Surprise attack, power: 50 do twice damage when the opponent monster is just switch in.
Skulltopus.jpg
skulltopus
Skulltopus.jpg (34.92 KiB) Viewed 24574 times
Last edited by Teedodo on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Aapjuh

Baron

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Aapjuh
server 11

Pegasus psychic legendary
Scroll = 30k honor points
Synthesis = 3 purrfection level 50,40 and 40. 2 angelo level 40 and 40
talents
magic force III
intimidate
Pressure
invalidate
penetrate

Level 60 grade S stats
HP -260
ATK - 150
MATK - 200
SPD - 210
DEF - 160
MDEF -180
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (164.7 KiB) Viewed 22121 times
Last edited by Aapjuh on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Reserve :lol:
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:20 pm

It will look really cool to see haypi implement the players' ideas of drawing monsters :)
<<

mol2gue

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:42 pm

Reserve :twisted:
Next

Return to Haypi Monster: My Design我是精灵设计师