Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:01 am

Compilation

AkagamiNo:

I hope that many people will see this message!

I finally got to find out where the problem came crashing in IOS!

The problem come from the new update that gives the application the ability to adapt to the language of the IOS ... (My IOS is french and my game too) since I changed the language of my IOS in English I do not have a problem and I just play without bug!

There question now is to know what Haypi will do to fix it because they do not play the game in French or other language !!!

Kenduslip:

C'est la préco que j'ai mis dans le topic que j'avais déjà créé : viewtopic.php?f=643&t=19757

This is the same trick I used to solve my problem : viewtopic.php?f=643&t=19757

I think Haypi should had a setting in the options to choose language...

AkagamiNo:

Salut Ken,

C'est triste mais c'est rassurant de voir que je n'était pas le seul à avoir ce soucis... Avec cette majorité d'anglais dans mon serveur avec qui j'ai de bonne relation je commençais à me sentir banni du jeu ahaha... Eux n'avais pas ce problème et étant dans le même serveur j'ai commencé à flipper !!

Enfin j'ai essayé 1001 choses et rien ne s'améliorais !!!
Sur un coup de bol j'en avais marre de la version française du jeu, il faut avouer que la traduction est horrible et qu'il est plus facile à communiquer avec les anglais lorsque l'on a un jeu avec la même langue... J'ai donc décidé au prix de la langue de mon iOS de mettre le jeu en anglais et là j'ai constaté que pendant plusieurs heures j'avais enfin récupéré une envie de jouer ^^ !!

Je suis extrêmement content, comme tu l'a dit une option "choix de la langue" serais super utile même si je garde mon jeu en anglais je pourrais alors récupérer mon iOS en français... Je n'ai pas fait la proposition mais je pense que c'est impossible... Ce jeu est dans beaucoup de pays et je doute fort qu'ils mettent 30 choix de langues ahahaha.

Tout ça pour dire que les 3 langues anciennement disponible étaient largement suffisante ^^

AilsaZ:

Hi Akagami,

Our language settings in the game are set by your App Store's country settings.

We will try to fix the French translation of Haypi Monster and will hopefully have it fixed by the time Version 1.4 becomes available (we are working on it right now).

In the meantime, it would be great if you let us know what other problems exist in the French (you said you didn't like translations in general?) or other languages of the game. We will do our best to fix this and hopefully have our multi-language versions run smoothly by the time Version 1.4 is released.

-Ailsa

Kenduslip:

Hello Ailsa,

The problem with the translation is that it is a word-to-word translation, kinda like Google Translation I don't know which feature Apple is using for this but yeah it's horrible... I was used to English Version of HM, then after 1.3 with the French version, translation was so bad that I couldn't figure out what item or what skill I was seeing
Anyway, I changed the language of my iDevices so now it's OK but now the keyboard and auto-correction are in english so it's not optimized...

What we are saying with Akagami is that adding a language configuration in the game option just to choose between the iDevice language and English will be awesome

AilsaZ:
Unfortunately I don't think we can do that :/

We will see what we can do about the French translation, though. If the French translation cannot be fixed, we may just switch it back to English again.

Also, may I have examples of what you mean by a word-for-word translation? The information will be very helpful.

AkagamiNo:

Hi Ailsa,

By bad translation I hear that this is not the French that is spoken ... It is written like a robot that replaces each English words into French words in the French language but we do not have the same syntax and thus the French words are not placed at the right place ... For example: in English you have shortcuts for skills but this is not the case for the French, the skills being translated name is too long, so when you fight you do not see the power of the attack used because there is not enough space on the skills box!

Second, some monsters are also translated into French and It's not very pleasant ... For example: Flare is Godet or Blocky is Robuste - '! It is not pretty ...

All that to say that the chat is very important in this game because you have to make friends to play and support to help each other when still share our achievements ... And language change everything is blurry! For example: if I want to explain to a friend I have Chill-II and Wind blast on my Fenrir I just do not easily because the name is changed and the skills if I want to translate "Fraîche-II" in English it gives "Fresh-II" when the real name is"Chill-II"... You understand?

No problem for me because I speak a little English and I am one of the first players but for new players it's complicated ... They can not easily communicate with English players!

What I propose is that if possible, the next update, to put the game in English for everyone! Everyone is my opinion, the English game is beautiful ... Why change a winning team?

You get used very quickly to the English game because everyone speaks English ^ ^!

Thank you Ailsa...

bamacoumba:

Bonjour a vous

Je parle francais car j'ai pas mal de difficulté en anglais
Tout comme vous la version francaise me saoul mais bon ca va mieux maintenant.
J'ai un petit problème et je voulais savoir si vous pouviez m'aider car dans mon serveur je suis le seul francais (actif en tous cas)
Depuis la nouvelle version, plusieurs fois par jour et pendant plusieurs minutes meme des heures parfois mon appli se ferme toute seule je la réouvre ca marche 5 sec et je recommence sans cesse c'est vraiment ennervant surtout quand je suis dans le mode equipe apres avoir usé des dés etc et ne pas pouvoir me justifier aupres des autres joueurs
Bref c'est horrible car je perds le gout au jeu alors que j'ai mis pas mal d'€uro
J'ai fait un rapport il y a quelques jours mais je n'ai pas eut de reponses
Merci par avance et a bientot dans le jeu peu etre

AkagamiNo:

Salut Bamacoumba,

Oui effectivement il y a de sérieux problème dans la version française du jeu... Tu n'est pas le seul je te rassure, jusqu'à hier j'avais également perdu l'envie de jouer car c'etait tout simplement injouable !!!

Mais j'ai une bonne et une mauvaise nouvelle,

La bonne est qu'il y a un moyen de jouer comme tout les autres, c-à-d sans que le jeu plante non-stop !

La mauvaise est qu'il y a un prix à payer le temps que ce problème soit fixé lors de la prochaine mise à jour !

Ce prix à payer est que tu dois supprimer ton jeu (ne tant fait pas, tu ne perdra rien lors de ton nouveau téléchargement) --> Ensuite il faut que tu aille dans les paramêtres de ton iPhone ou iPad et que tu change la langue de ton iOS donc ça veux dire que tout sera en anglais sur ton phone ou ta tablette... Cependant tu peu via l'option clavier rajouter le clavier français "AZERTY" !!

Pour finir tu te rend sur l'App store et tu re-télécharge Haypi Monster, tu encode ton pseudo et ton mot de passe et te voiçi avec la version anglaise du jeu, la bonne et fiable version anglaise ^^ ! Et là comme par magie tu n'aura plus aucun plantage : tésté et approuvé ...

J'ai eu vent de leurs intêret et apparement ils mettent tout en oeuvre pour réparer ce soucis, jusque là il faudra etre patient et faire avec l'iOS en anglais... Moi ça ne me pose pas tellement problème étant donné que je me débrouille en anglais mais c'est apparement pas ton cas :-/ !!

Quoi qu'il en soit au jour d'aujourd'hui c'est le seul moyen pour jouer tranquillement, ensuite c'est à toi de voir si tu prèfére te mettre en standby et attendre de voir apparaitre une mise à jour ^^

Bon jeu à toi camarade de jeu !!