FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Game crashes on iPhone 5 !

Moderators: support1, Sybil, support9, GoldenRico, redgun

<<

AkagamiNo

Beginner

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:32 am

Re: Game crashes on iPhone 5 !

I hope that many people will see this message!

I finally got to find out where the problem came crashing in IOS!

The problem come from the new update that gives the application the ability to adapt to the language of the IOS ... (My IOS is french and my game too) since I changed the language of my IOS in English I do not have a problem and I just play without bug!

There question now is to know what Haypi will do to fix it because they do not play the game in French !!!
AkagamiNo

server 1

LvL 33
<<

AilsaZ_949

Baron

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:30 am

Hi AkagamiNo,

We will try to fix the French version as soon as we can. Thank you very much for reporting the problem. Is there a specific place in the game that crashes when you play?

The reason the game may sometimes crash in one language but not another is because one of the translators may have accidentally edited a code here or there. To fix the issue, we will first have to pinpoint where the error occurs.

Thank you very much,
-Ailsa
<<

AkagamiNo

Beginner

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:32 am

Hi Ailsa,

It's super nice of you, I hope you will solve this ... Finally, for my part I prefer the English game but hey I did not say no to a return of my French IOS lol!

So I do not know if it's going to help you, but there is no specific place where this happens ... Sometimes the game crashes to the main menu, in training, in PvP, team mode, in encyclopedia, in the magic shop ... In short, everywhere !! :cry:

The application closes by itself 5-6 times with an interval of 10 seconds and then it stabilizes it for 10 minutes and it is left for a ride ... You understand that it is very annoying! :?

Thank you for your time !!
AkagamiNo

server 1

LvL 33
<<

AilsaZ_949

Baron

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:31 pm

So I do not know if it's going to help you, but there is no specific place where this happens ... Sometimes the game crashes to the main menu, in training, in PvP, team mode, in encyclopedia, in the magic shop ... In short, everywhere !!

D:

We will look into it immediately, thank you for your report. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

-Ailsa
<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:55 am

AkagamiNo wrote:Hello, I inform you that there are technical problems in the last update! Since then, my game crashes enormous ... If you please arrange it! I am a regular gamer, I spend a lot of time and because of that I want to take off! Thank you

Even after the emergency maintenance problem is still not solved ... It's really annoying I put a lot of money in this game! I love it there and I'm really disappointed ... It's been 10 days now I can not play 10 minutes away without my application automatically closes !!!

Do something I beg (for information, my game is in french).

Hi May I have your device details? Please pm me the requested info.
We'll need this to check through the French version of our game as well.

Thanks.
<<

AilsaZ_949

Baron

Post Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:31 am

Hi Akagami,

The crash problem has been detected and will be fixed in Version 1.4. Thanks for reporting the message.

-Ailsa
<<

AkagamiNo

Beginner

Post Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Thank you so much Ailsa,

I am pleased to hear ... You think it could take how long before seeing this patch?

And I wanted to know whether or not it would be possible to keep the game in English or is it impossible?
AkagamiNo

server 1

LvL 33
Previous

Return to French (Français)