Game crashing on iPhone

Moderators: support1, Sybil, support9, GoldenRico, redgun

<<

Kenduslip

Citizen

Post Wed May 29, 2013 1:12 pm

Game crashing on iPhone

Hi,

I would like to report something odd with the game since it's been updated to 1.3
The game is crashing on my iPhone not even 15 seconds after I started it.
I just logged in to check the boss battle quickly, and before I know it, boom the game just closed by itself.

I also had this problem a lot on my iPad at the beginning of 1.3 but now it's more stable.
Does this have something to do with the internet connection? I'm using 3G on the iPhone and Wifi on the iPad.

Thanks for your answer
<<

support87

Elite

Post Thu May 30, 2013 8:50 am

Re: Game crashing on iPhone

Hi,

Thank you for the report. Can you kindly give me some details? Which generation of iphone do you have? What's the firmware version? What about reinstalling the game client?
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Thu May 30, 2013 9:13 am

@Support 87, i use an ipod touch 4th gen with IOS 6.0.1. i have reinstalled the app, force closed it several times, etc. It kicks me to springboard fairly often. It is laggy when you try to type in chat, and if you pvp and then try to do Team mode directly after, without restarting app, It crashes. It also crashes randomly without any specific pattern that I can see.

It crashed some in v1.2, but in v1.3 it is more often and more noticeable.

I didn't mean to hijack the OP thread, but I thought you would like to know it's not just iphones.

Thanks

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Kenduslip

Citizen

Post Thu May 30, 2013 1:07 pm

support87 wrote:Hi,

Thank you for the report. Can you kindly give me some details? Which generation of iphone do you have? What's the firmware version? What about reinstalling the game client?

Hi there.
I am using an iPhone 5 with iOS 6.0 (yeah didn't need the upgrade :lol:)
I tried to reinstall it several times too but didn't change.

For example, I played 10 minutes at noon : it just kept crashing when I entered the Team Mode map. Then I came back after maybe the 4th or 5th time and it seemed stabilized. Then I arrived at boss fight and boom it crashed :? Luckily I don't play often on the iPhone, I usually use the iPad but still :|
<<

Kenduslip

Citizen

Post Thu May 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Hey you might want to know something : I changed the language of my iphone and put it in English (because I'm french) and then played the game for 20 minutes without any crashes!
The bug might has something to do with the language configuration?

plus, since V1.3, the language of the game adapts itself to the language of the iDevice, which is kinda lame :/ Was it done on purpose? How can we change it back to english without having to change the whole language of the phone? Maybe adding a language configuration in the game settings isn't such a bad idea ;)
<<

nellx05

Baron

Post Fri May 31, 2013 6:43 am

Bullhead81 wrote:@Support 87, i use an ipod touch 4th gen with IOS 6.0.1. i have reinstalled the app, force closed it several times, etc. It kicks me to springboard fairly often. It is laggy when you try to type in chat, and if you pvp and then try to do Team mode directly after, without restarting app, It crashes. It also crashes randomly without any specific pattern that I can see.

I didn't mean to hijack the OP thread, but I thought you would like to know it's not just iphones.

Thanks

This!!!! :)
<<

voltic

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:13 am

nellx05 wrote:
Bullhead81 wrote:@Support 87, i use an ipod touch 4th gen with IOS 6.0.1. i have reinstalled the app, force closed it several times, etc. It kicks me to springboard fairly often. It is laggy when you try to type in chat, and if you pvp and then try to do Team mode directly after, without restarting app, It crashes. It also crashes randomly without any specific pattern that I can see.

Thanks

This!!!! :)

Same

Return to French (Français)