FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 13 Expert Nomination Discussions

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Jesusaddic

Baron

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Re: Server 13 Expert Nomination Discussions

Try not to double post even though this does not count in post count pleas use edit button
The mind is like a parachute it only functions when open

Having a smoking section in a resteraunt is the same as having a peeing section in a pool.
<<

-Ulysses-

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:38 pm

i would rather have support throw out all nominations and just observe for a period of time which person best suits their standards.
<<

Fey

Baron

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:56 am

Adian10 wrote:well from what ive seen on wc in s13 im pretty sure that --k- is a well experianced expert plus she is already expert on another server

Kiara isn't as far as I'm aware.
But it's an honest mistake, she is pretty awesome :p
<<

Taem96

Conqueror

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:55 am

-Ulysses- wrote:i would rather have support throw out all nominations and just observe for a period of time which person best suits their standards.

I concur with these sentiments......
most of the experts I have seen on several servers are more or less chatroom moderators than experts. They are inferior generals, and don't usually know as much as I feel an expert should.
I'd like to point out that the description for expert does not mention anything about chat moderation yet most every expert stops helping noobs and just lurks on wc until they get to involve themselves with someone being offensive.
I believe this type of behavior enables the other and is not in keeping with the idea of being an expert.
Not to mention..... It seems that there are only two active experts left on s13......where are they hiding? The only experts I see are Kappyk and Devryan.......and I'm on a lot so I don't wanna hear that they come on while I sleep.
All I ask is that we pick experts based on their mastery of the game, not their vigilance in policing chat......is this agreeable?
<<

ArchangelG

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:17 am

I agree with Taem, I see Wx on a bit too, but only when Security is on. He always protects Security who is a verbal argument instigator. It gets really annoying
<<

Willbuilt

Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:29 am

I do agree with Mey, Taem and Archangleg. I am on every day and for quite long periods. I constantly see people causing trouble and they know that there is no Experts around to mute them.
They play on this fact as most of the Experts are off line or in other servers when I am on, due to the time difference from Australia to the USA etc. I think.
We all want a nice clean fun environment for us to play this game and meet some nice people from all over the world.
I have seen constant Racism and taunts that end up in cussing, at the minimum.
It is getting to the point that people will not go in wc because of this which in turn will have a negative impact on the game.
I see Wx warn on more than anyone now, this could be the time difference but I think they are in new servers forgetting about the old ones including 13.
Thanx for you time.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:51 pm

i agree entirely i played s13 for a little while, and have found that with my expert responsabilities on one server is enough, being expert on 2 servers is not an option it is ineffective and results in less than satidfactory performances from the expert

:)
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Safah

Post Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:27 am

For server13 expert id like to nominate happydoggy Pretty good dude tryin to help out and maintain peace on ac deserves it
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:31 am

Nathan05 wrote:i agree entirely i played s13 for a little while, and have found that with my expert responsabilities on one server is enough, being expert on 2 servers is not an option it is ineffective and results in less than satidfactory performances from the expert

:)

Just saying, 2 is definitely manageable. If you think it had to lead to a less than satisfactory performance you need to loom at the results first. We wouldn't be allowed on multiple servers if we couldnt handle it. Please do not bash
<<

Matherine

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:10 pm

"Please do not bash"

Or disagree with him, he has "amazing" power and zero tolerance for players who think he's immature.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 13 Expert Nominations