FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 13 Expert Nomination Discussions

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Fey

Baron

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:27 am

Re: Server 13 Expert Nomination Discussions

InShadows wrote:1st...edit button even though double post doesnt matter as much, post count doesnt count here

2nd...syl whyd you change your color??

He wanted to match Spears his lover ;)

Thanks Syl, for the acknowledgment.
<<

K2700

Warlord

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:47 am

Fey wrote:
InShadows wrote:1st...edit button even though double post doesnt matter as much, post count doesnt count here

2nd...syl whyd you change your color??

He wanted to match Spears his lover ;)

Thanks Syl, for the acknowledgment.

lol Fey
Retired expert
<<

Degan

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:35 am

Sigh... Too many of the nominations for Experts are by people who probably aren't in wc enough to see who should and should not be Expert. I don't know Yash and Speak from world chat. Only from the leader board. But maybe I'm just not in wc often enough, or at the times that they are. Who knows...
Anyway, I trust support will come to server 13 often enough to lurk and see who really deserves Expert. I also hope it is soon. I don't know how bad wc gets, I only know that I'm constantly adding people to my Block list for cussing, trolling, spamming, etc. So please, do something soon!
<<

Kaydoubleu

Beginner

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:03 pm

this expert nominations has given birth to a form of world chat strictness. I'm sorry but there are certain individuals who just correct everybody and any comment msg they might misinterpet. If an expert is nominated i hope they choose someone who is capable of ignoring petty childish comments while reprimanding individuals on the more severe hate filled messages. i have yet to see a player with said qualities. having power is knowing when to apply it. for all of you world chat police please give it a rest, you are worse than alliance spamming. and if you must feel the need to correct someone do so by private messaging. its called having a little tact.
<<

~kiara~

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Kay I recall you being an absoloute pain in world chat swearing and arguing -.- of course we were going to ask you to stop....haypi asks all players to join it and try to keep chat clean....please don't make it worst by starting petty arguements and cussing in wc
<<

Kaydoubleu

Beginner

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:19 pm

~kiara~ wrote:Kay I recall you being an absoloute pain in world chat swearing and arguing -.- of course we were going to ask you to stop....haypi asks all players to join it and try to keep chat clean....please don't make it worst by starting petty arguements and cussing in wc

see this is exactly what i mean. i never denied i get out of hand nor claimed i was a saint. but here you are, quick to point out the error in my ways. another prime example what an expert shouldnt do which is keep count/hold grudges. thank you for the assist Kiara.
<<

Kaydoubleu

Beginner

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:24 pm

~kiara~ wrote:Kay I recall you being an absoloute pain in world chat swearing and arguing -.- of course we were going to ask you to stop....haypi asks all players to join it and try to keep chat clean....please don't make it worst by starting petty arguements and cussing in wc

haypi doesnt ask everyone to join in and correct a player all at once or on a constant basis. thats excessive. you simple bring it up to the persons attention in private therefore not escalating the situation and thats the end of it. any further involvement should be advising admin/mod/support whomever need be but not the constant bombardment i witnessed today.
Last edited by Kaydoubleu on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

-Ulysses-

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 pm

I've also seen WC policing get out of hand. Seriously if it needs to be done, one person is enough and avoid the backlash by sending a letter or private messaging. Sometimes you are creating more drama.
<<

Adian10

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:09 pm

just rememeber that experts have to be not just popular but also in complete understanding of the rules and not prone to being a cold dictator/muter lol so please choose carefully and not hastily
thx HolaHola
<<

Adian10

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:23 pm

well from what ive seen on wc in s13 im pretty sure that --k- is a well experianced expert plus she is already expert on another server
PreviousNext

Return to Server 13 Expert Nominations