FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 13 Expert Nomination Discussions

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

WxWatch

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:35 am

Re: Server 13 Expert Nomination Discussions

There has been a lot of "campaigning" for votes in chat...that doesn't seem like an 'expert' quality IMO.
WxWatch, Server 102

"The trouble with weather forecasting is that it's right too often for us to ignore it and wrong too often for us to rely on it"
<<

Failwhale4

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:02 am

Now Wxwarn like AznRulez and Speak 15 and a handful of others are campaigning and asking for votes I guess they don't understand that if you ask people to vote for you you won't be picked. Oh and thanks for the vote doomdragon.
Fail out
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:03 pm

they are choosing when they are seperated the rubbish and the "real" expert material
<<

TRAM!

Veteran

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Wx and azn are actually helping people. They have been on for some time and I barely see speak on
...Ex-Expert...
...server 1.....
...server 3.....
...server 4.....
<<

Jesusaddic

Baron

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Take ss of any1 asking for votes n send it to support
The mind is like a parachute it only functions when open

Having a smoking section in a resteraunt is the same as having a peeing section in a pool.
<<

Fey

Baron

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:12 am

To be honest I don't think experts on this server should be chosen in a rush.

(I'm Mey btw) >>

But uh, compared to other servers I've seen, it's actually completely calm. Except for maybe once or twice a day where rowdy kids come on complaining how this game sucks and begin cussing a storm... but that's very infrequent.

Maybe I'm bias 'cause I'm from S8, but I can see good things coming from S13.
<<

P1MPMAN

Citizen

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Andrew3052 wrote:
P1MPMAN wrote:
Andrew3052 wrote:i will wanna vote for yash123 he knows wat he is doin and speak15 is givin people money for them to vote for him he told me he will give me 2000 ie for him

Where to start.. Well, you and kuki are both yash's alt accounts. Yash is currently banned from the chat in server 3 so I don't see how he would be a good expert.. Yash has also sent an alliance letter in server 3 asking for nominations, I have ss as proof.

i am not yash and pimp arent u and speak15 bros in reall life and i please dontlie

Moving this to discussion..

Nope. Don't start with your lies yash.. I don't know speak and I'm not backing him up.. I'm not even in server 13 so I don't care if he gets expert or not but support will decide that. A mod here will probably prove that you and kuki are both yash through your ip soon. I only got involved because you (yash) sent out an alliance letter asking for nominations and I don't think you should be an expert.
[]D[][]V[][]D
<<

Fey

Baron

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Fey wrote:To be honest I don't think experts on this server should be chosen in a rush.

(I'm Mey btw) >>

But uh, compared to other servers I've seen, it's actually completely calm. Except for maybe once or twice a day where rowdy kids come on complaining how this game sucks and begin cussing a storm... but that's very infrequent.

Maybe I'm bias 'cause I'm from S8, but I can see good things coming from S13.

Haha I totally retract this statement as I was telling Tram last night :lol:

There is need for one or two experts, for those times when it gets especially out of hand.

I'm glad Angela showed up, or I'm afraid the problem would've lasted all night.
<<

C0zmic

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Someone on the nomination thread said " i"m playing fair..."

It"s not a competition! Everyone just needs to stop centering themselves around striving to get expert. Just enjoy the game, play fair and if your picked along the way, then it's because you deserve it.

90% of the chat now is something to do with someone trying to be an expert. The nom. Thread has people trashing and defaming each other, people are bribing for nominations in cht, and it's getting bad. I just wanted to point this out cause I keep seeing a lot of it.
C0zmic 0ut.
<<

Iceheli

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:28 pm

I agree with cosmic it's not a compation (spell fail) like pvp. Most ppl want it just so they can mute players they don't like.but some ppl like yash and speak who really know what experts get try to bribe votes and vote for themselves so I think mods like vayne and shade should be the experts or import some experts from other servers because they could be the best.
Icetrooper-server7
Iceystorm -server12
Iceheli-server13
PreviousNext

Return to Server 13 Expert Nominations