FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 13 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Pestilynce

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 am

Re: Server 13 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate the very honorable HypeXz he has been among the most helpful players i've ever had the opportunity to play haypi with and is always positive. He would make a terrific and fair Expert.
<<

Mattr42

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:42 am

Hypexz

I would like to nominate Hypexz as an expert because of his fun humor, great neighbor, everyone loves him (kinda weird though), and an awesome accent. He ethers world chat on a high note and always is friendly and prepared to help. Very trustworthy and an overall exalent player and friend I hearby submit my nomination.

:) good luck man
<<

Generalz

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:51 am

I would like to nominate Hypexz for expert. He is always on and helping other players enjoy and learn the game. Hypexz has helped other players understand how to play the game and doesn't post inappropriate material. Hypexz posts on chat and posts information about the game.
<<

Icebird

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:09 am

i would like to nominate mattr42 every time I'm player haypi I see him being so helpful to people an me he treats me very nice please nominate him
PENGUINS ROCK SO DOES GINGER
<<

Taem96

Conqueror

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:45 am

I nominate Synsual for expert.

She has been the undisputed top player on s13 for several months now, and has shown the ability to gain prestige at an unprecedented pace.
She is so well respected on our server that not a single soul dares be rude or arrogant while she is present.
She knows the rules, and has an extremely capable strategic mindset and loves to help people learn and grow, and this is known throughout the entire server.
She is constantly trying to improve her game, and in the 7 months I've been playing this game with her, she has never trudged through periods of stagnation, or inactivity. She has invested the hours, day after day, without missing a beat and clearly is the most deserving general on all of s13 for the title of expert.
Please accept this nomination and consider Syn for expert.
<<

Jahnerd

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:17 pm

I too would like to nominate Synsual to be considered an expert for s13 for all the reasons Taem96 mentioned above. She displays remarkable devotion to s13 through her gameplay, alliance presence and friendly regular appearances in world chat. It is a measure of her person that nearly every player to have taken a hit by Synsual wears it almost as a badge of pride and no one ever curses her out.

Also it is of my understanding that every s13 expert is male and this is a conscious choice of Haypi support. I believe Haypi can go a long way to dispelling this rumour of sexist favoritism by accepting Synsual as expert for s13.
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Jahnerd wrote: I believe Haypi can go a long way to dispelling this rumour of sexist favoritism by accepting Synsual as expert for s13.

This is off topic but pointing this out. To the best of my knowledge, haypi and every expert I know makes no sexist decisions. I would also like to point out many of the experts I know are female (even if they are not in s13) and that most of support is also :D

It does't matter what gender you are, we love all of the players without discrimination of any type :)
<<

Molus

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:29 pm

hi,

I would nominate TTHF & Razorbane for S13.

They both have a great knowledge of the game, very active in wc and in the game itslef. They are always acting seriously, never doing something stupid.
Moreover TTHF is ranked n°2 and Razorbane is progressing very fast.

To concluded, 2 very mature players who deserve to be expert, and will be very hepful to both haypi team and other player, especially after server merge.

Molus the great.
<<

Don@

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Hello to All,

I nominate for Razorbane for expert.

He is

- Very active and responsible.

- Knowledgeable of the mechanics of the game.

- Knows the rules and regulations.

- Patient personally, willing to give a listening ear to the others.

- Always willing to give advice even til the wee hours.

- Constantly motivating others to make progression.

- Have an eye for details and a very fast learner.

- Respected among many players in S13.

- Always offer advice/assistance to others.

- Makes a great expert.

Please accept this nomination and consider Razorbane for expert.

Respect to All!
<<

Smooooth

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:23 pm

I would like to nominate TTHF as an Expert as he is very helpful to all players in our Alliance and WC he is a fair player and is very technical within haypi and has been here from the beginning...TTHF is an expert within his own right and deserves an Expert title and he is also number 3 in the world rankings through sheer hard work and determination as well as helping experienced and new player alike.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 13 Expert Nominations