FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 13 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Smooooth

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Re: Server 13 Expert Nominations

I would like to also nominate Razerbane as this guy knows all about this game haypi inside out due to all hour spent on this game he is always helping players in Alliance and out he is always on Wc helping and advising new and old players alike this is why I am also nominating Razorbane to have an Expert title razor also plays by the rules is fair and very helpful and deserves an Expert title.
<<

Dankczun

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:19 pm

I would like to nominate TTHF from server 13 for expert.Being the #2 player on a very active and very competitive server says enough, but TTHF really helps everyone out! I can tell by the respect he gets on wc that he would be ideal for this position,he handles himself in a kind and courteous manner which is what I think a good expert should do.thank you for your consideration
<<

Razorbane

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:38 pm

I would like to nominate TTHF as an Expert, my reasons for this vote of confidence in him is that he is an outstanding player with an fantastic knowledge of the game of Haypi Kingdom, he has helped not only myself but also many other players throughout the Server 13 Kingdom, He is well respected not only by his alliance but also by every member I have ever personally spoken to.....
TTHF's efforts are unbound and he is willing to help any and every player that he can without question
<<

Manasseh

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:43 am

I would like to nominate TTHF for server 13 Expert. He has always been very helpful to me and everyone on world chat. He encourages good chat and fair game play. He reminds people of the rules, and is very active. He's also very experienced player. I could not think of anyone better suited for expert than him. He's well respected by all server 13 players.
<<

Manasseh

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:56 am

I would also like to nominate razerbane. He's very active and helpful on wc, and very experienced. He follows the rules and encourages others to due so as well. He is always respectful to others and encourages a friendly and fair gaming environment.
<<

TOTO0123

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:15 am

Hi all,

I would like to nominate TTHF.
He is highly competent and is very obliging , amialbe and respected among most of ppls in server 13.
As an respected player in server 13, he could play an excellent expert role and would not evoke silence complaint in WC as some experts' remonstration.
Most important is ,he's judement is always impartial and with his sense of humer , he could alwayse encourage ppl farward a positive way.
<<

TOTO0123

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:23 am

Smooooth wrote:I would like to also nominate Razerbane as this guy knows all about this game haypi inside out due to all hour spent on this game he is always helping players in Alliance and out he is always on Wc helping and advising new and old players alike this is why I am also nominating Razorbane to have an Expert title razor also plays by the rules is fair and very helpful and deserves an Expert title.

I would like to applaud for this nomination.
For Razebane did play a expert role in server 13 without the title for quite a long time. And he suerly deserve the title.
<<

Mulba

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:03 am

Hi to all haypi players..

It is my pleasure to nominate TTHF as s13 expert. He was a top player, is a top player and will be the best player with lots of experience.
I don't believe that he is just lucky to be a best player.
He is very active, knowledgeable and helpful player I've ever seen in S13.
He provides his experties to not only his alliance members but also every single player in s13 who needs.
He is one of the respectable and friendly player who everyone can apporch without hesitation.
I have no doubt that he will be the most valuable player in haypi as he is now.
<<

badazzz

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:42 pm

I would like to nominate TTHF for the title of expert. I feel that he embodies every quality that an expert should have. He is obviously very experienced as evidenced by his massive prestige. He plays the game on a regular basis and always seems to be available to help other people out. He seems to help experienced and new players alike. His advice is always fair and honorable. If TTHF is not what an expert should be, than no one should be expert.
<<

badazzz

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:48 pm

I would also like to nominate Razorbane for the title of expert. He is a very experienced player and is willing to share that experience with any who ask him. He is fair and respected throughout haypi kingdom. He plays the game frequently, so he always seems to be available to help. Expert titles should not be handed out lightly and Razorbane would continue the tradition of worthy experts.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 13 Expert Nominations