FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 607 Expert Nominations

<<

Swavynace

Post Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:17 am

Re: Server 607 Expert Nominations

Hello this is Swavynace. I would like to nominate myself. I have to say im not the nicest and I don't take crap. I have been naughty in wc :) but I have stopped once I was warned. I feel im well qualified for it in many reasons: I have been playing since s54 as Nacexc. I learned many new things throughout the years and the game has changed so drastically. Some of these experts are not old players and know a lot but miss a lot of the changes.

Another reason I think im well qualified is the amount of time I am on. For being in the top fighting to be #1 takes a lot of hours. I log many hours a day. Other experts on s607 probably do too but seem to be missing all the drama that I witness. I see certain ways of harassment, cyber bullying, and disrespect. I cant stand it because of personal experiences. We all have been bullied or have hard home lives that are downright horrible and some come to this game to get away with there personal life. People shouldn't be teased but are... That's what I cant stand people I know and have seen in ac have threatened to hurt themselves not do to the people on wc (thankfully). I think I can make a good responsible expert on s607. If I see bullying and its out of control it would be instant mute ss sent to support no questions asked. I would warn others because they might not think its wrong but repetition is harm. I have been called "Swavytard" countless times. Im one of those people that don't let it affect me but eventually your gonna explode. (I have done it countless times). I would warn people about this and give them a chance to stop and appoligize. If they want to resume ss and chat mute.

People on wc may not think of me like this and think of me as a fizzy lifting drink a hole but in reality im not. I want to have wc as peaceful as possible.

I would like this gaming experience to be as plesabule to me to others. I feel im a great asset to haypi kingdom pay role too :) Im the legal age (18) as I have been told by other people.
Yours truly,
THE MAGNIFICANT SWAVY!!!
<<

Swavynace

Post Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:27 am

IDk why it changed it to fizzy drink a hole but I was bent to be a fussy d bag ahole
<<

Big02

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:39 pm

I nominate jnsealey because he helps us noobies in wc on how to hunt and maintain an army, sealey for expert!!!
Previous

Return to Server 607 Expert Nominations