FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 130 Expert Nominations

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:29 am

Server 130 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance
<<

Nini.it

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:14 pm

Re: Server 130 Expert Nominations

I want to recommend Jurjewicz, experienced leader

He is very supportive

Thanks, nini
<<

Daftdave

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:38 pm

im going to use an alt to nominate myself. i will even switch server to give you a fair hand. been aroun and i am pretty useless but would be just like the rest of the experts ish i think maybe. so i nominate daftdave
<<

Daftdave

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:40 pm

admin01 wrote:Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance

hold on if the above was true then why do you allow dynasty 888 to run sklaar as an alt always being rude and a total clown. oh dear
<<

Dutchkid

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:21 pm

I nominate Joell for expert on s130. He is a good, active player who is very capable of carrying out this position in a fair and responsible way. I believe s130 needs more experts as all the old experts are gone. Joell will bring new life and moderation to s130, which is something we really need

Return to Server 130 Expert Nominations