FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

bomfunk11

Beginner

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:24 am

Re: Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

What i like:
-Very good graphics
-Easy to play
-Very addicting (based on the hundreds app games i downloaded)
-Pvp allowed players to be competitive making the game not boring
-Monster attributes for me is balance and makes u think of your best team
-Very competitive game

What i dont like:
-The price of item shop is way too expensive which makes a player quit
-Landing on the same spot when Re-spinning
-Specific Mystery talent is hard to get (e.g Adaptability)
-Specific Mystery talent which is useless (e.g Laziness)
-Doing PvE that have more levels than the Max Level cap of game (e.g doing expert mode with NPC have more than the limit level, lvl 51 and up
-A lot of bugs and hope that u always listen to the bug forum section
-Skill and Mystery Description is Misleading
-Skill book chest which is hard to find and if u find one u need luck to get what skills of a specific type u want
-Re-spinning, cooldowns cost more everytime u use it

What i like to see:
-RAID battle on a Specific Map that Pops in a time of Event
-Weekly In-game Events
-Fair amount of price of In-game Items in shop
-More monsters of course
-More Vip levels with more vip benefits (I bought a lot of coins that can make me Vip10 if there is such thing
-Clan/Guild and Clan/Guild Wars
-Monthly Sales of Epic Monsters in encyclopedia
-Put something in advertisement where you buy gold coins that there will be tax in a specific are
-Allowed 1v1 pvp room which 2 friends can fight together without worrying someone might jumped in there matchings
-High rewards for Pvp because we know that there is few people doing Pvp and this will encourage people to Pvp more because of high rewards
-More Level Cap Lvl 50 is not enough making it just luck and skill books that u can win.
-Add Dodge Rate and Accuracy to stat so people will know how this two works
-An Specific Map where u can catch all monster in your encyclopedia and of course will be very hard
-Make the description clear, remove the term some, significantly, severely, immensely instead put numbers on it like increase all stat by 30 that way people can understand how stat works
-An option of Merging Pvp/Ladder in all server (its kinda awesome to know how good u are in overall servers)
-Consistent cooldown and re spin price
-Percent of how mystery talent procs
-Weather effect for Psychic, Ghost and Physical Monsters
-Remove Jellies and Silver Coins on wheels OR make the wheel 1 item per slot at a time not silver coins in 4 slot, jelly on 1 slot, gold chest on 3 slot
-Item Potion for gender when Breeding
-Amount of PP (e.g Poison leaves, Cunning have 10 PP while other 90dmg skill have 5)
-More Amount of PP
120 dmg can be 5/5,
90 dmg can be 8/8,
60 dmg can be 12/12
45-55 dmg can be 15/15
40 and below can be 18/18

Haypi Monster
Name: bomfunk11
Server: 9
Last edited by bomfunk11 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Server 9

<<

Crux_Prime

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:09 am

-The things I enjoy about this game:
1. First of, I enjoy how this has the "Pokemon" kind of theme, but has a cool twist.
2. I really enjoy the multiplayer abilities.
3. It's graphics are actually pretty good.
4. The abilities like: Breeding, Training, Co-Op, And Synthesizing.

-Things I don't enjoy:
1. Well there really isn anything that I can't stand about the game, it's got a few problems, but none that are worth complaining about.

-The things I think could be improved:
1. I think there should be better animations for the attacks.
2. An advanced trading system.
3. I know this has been worked on, but I hope that the "Change server option" is added, because one of my friends recently joined and didn't know to join the same server as me.
4. More Multiplayer activities: Maybe a 3+ boss fight or something.
5. Possible a better loot wheel. I'm not saying you receive good enough rewards, but maybe give the actual wheel an upgrade.
6. The Rank system, once you identify a monster it can no longer rank up. I think this should be edited so that monsters Rank can go up.

Overall I really enjoy the game. Crux_Prime Server 27
Last edited by Crux_Prime on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

GM_Haypi

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:20 am

What I love:

1.Events ( Lottery, coin sale 30%)
2.PVP / Ladder Tournament
3.graphics in game (The amazing graphics)
4.People can communicate
5.the daily rewards
6.controls to easy
7.No trade system
8.love this game very much :)
9.update Continuously
10.Fix bug Rapidly so good (can pretty quick to fix the problems)
11.The breeding system and The Systhesis system is a so good and so cool
12.love this game very much :)

What I do not like :

1.Gender that randomly get from synthesizing
2.spin item get good item so hard (sometime I use 200-300 gold for respin ๅ time) :(
3.advanced skill books cost in shop very expensive
4.Hardly find a gold key
5.random talent is good talent so hard and Hardly spin a untimate rune gams

What I would recommend for this game :
1.Should add the keys in spin (all map or Teammode)
2.More new elements and More new skill
3.I want respin lost 2 gold coin Every times
4.random talent is good talent so hard (To have equal opportunities.)

Finally I love this game too much so much very much :)

Username: GM_Haypi
Server: 24
<<

NOBODYZ

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:43 am

Username: NOBODYZ
Server: 29

The best thing about Haypi Monsters is that you get to meet new people all over the world. I love the monsters on this game and battling people to get higher in ladder. However, I don't like that you can't make a 'group' or a 'guild'. It would be awesome to get a group of friends and make guilds on Haypi Monster. You can make a guild name and have a guild team mode. Friends can make strong guilds and challenge others to be the best guild in the server.
<<

euanenzo

Baron

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:52 am

viewtopic.php?f=642&t=18614

Username: euanenzo
Server: 16
<<

mayvr28

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:03 am

What i love
-this game enhances the mind of the gamers
-it also help us to cope against our sad moments
-this game is really great coz of free coins unlike other games that is always for money talk
-this game help us to find new friends

What i dont love
-the breeding is very expensive
-its hard to earn gold for breeding
-difficulty on veteran and expert modes are really hard

Username: mayvr28
Server: 27
Game: Haypi Monster
<<

7_Mig_7

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:43 am

What I like:
•The Pokemon fighting style
•The monsters are very cool

What I don't like:
•Landing on same thing repeatedly (example: using rune gem and getting the same special ability repeatedly)
•The shop seems to be based on Haypi coins and honor I think it should also have the normal coins that you earn easier.

What I would like to see:
•A shop where you can buy more basic items with the coins that you earn in game
• A trading system in which you can trade monsters and items, it would add a whole new aspect to the game that may attract more players and keep current ones coming back.
•Exp cards of different tiers, from the harder levels and more days and higher pvp rank, you should be able to get exp cards that give you more than just 4000 do points.
•More Monsters!

Haypi Monster
Username: 7_Mig_7
Server: 2
<<

AdnOfFire

Citizen

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:52 am

Name: AdnOfFire
Server: 30

1. Graphics and Animation
- The graphics are nice, and right now the game has good effects. However, more customization on whether the user wants the animations should be offered. That is, turning it on and off.
- As well, having more interactive animations for each attack and monster would be nice. Right now, the animation is really basic and do not offer more than monsters doing the harlem shake.

2. Randomness not random
- Right now it seems that the randomness of your game is not fair.
- I understand that you want to keep low rates to increase the coin income. However, you should offer some way of transforming lesser items into greater ones. For example, transforming the crystals into blocks, the love potions into the one of the next level, and so on. Keep the players coming and don't stop them with a paywall.
- Also, the items that span from the chests are not according to their rarity. For example, the gold chests give jellies and other items of less quality, and the same happens to the red ones. The items that come from the chest should be also linked to their rarity, with reasonable percentages to obtain items. In my opinion, 1% for an item is insane.
- The rate of appearance of the keys seems to be tied to the amount of chests, and vice versa. When I had no chest the keys span every time. As soon as I ran out of keys, the chest started spanning but no keys appear now. This effect doesn't look random but programatically tweaked.

3. Story line and custom abilities/talents
- It would be nice to add some story line to each level or monster. Right now the game just consists on obtaining (paying) for the epic mosnters and the epic abilities and you are done. Adding some story line to advance and use specific monsters to pass some levels, and acquire some items will be nice. Further, passing this quest may award an "epic" version of the monster of the story line with specific abilities/talents depending on the way you play the story that may make it unique. Then, the normal monster may have a kind of "hero" that is able to stand a chance against the common epic monsters.
- Regarding the abilities and talents, right now everything is really flat. The monster doesn't seem to correlate well with the talents they have, and more with their abilities. Seen an overhaul in the abilities and talents would be nice. For example, grant every monster a maximum ability that just he can learn, as well as a set of talents related to each monster. Put more effort on the design of the monsters to give the feeling that each monster have its own personality and set of skills. However, it will be OK to see some of the common abilities repeated across similar monsters, but put some staple abilities on the monsters.

4. Balance and design
- I understand that you want to make money by selling epic monsters and that paying to get them is nice. However, I think that re designing the monsters and allowing them a chance to shine will add another dimension to the game.
- I think that the rarity should affect how easy is to catch a monster and breed it. And then, you should also may have the effort rarity that would be inverse to the catch-rarity. What I mean is that, any monster can be epic and can have a chance to fight against each other given a fair training time. For example, a common catch-rarity (CR) monster can be trained to become or to breed an epic effort-rarity (ER) monster. Thus, a common CR monster will need more time training and enhancing its skills (as it is common) in comparison to a epic CR monster that is more rare. However, the stats of all the epic ER monsters should be in par. This gives a whole new dimension to the game in which, given that I put effort and time and money!, I can put any two monsters to battle in fair terms.
- Also, seen more abilities to teach to the monsters would be nice. Right now, there is so few of them and depend on your random definition by spanning from chests. Including more quests (as mentioned in 3. story line) that give a certain ability as a reward for the monster that can be teach to the monsters that accomplished that quest, or as a book to teach to any monster would be a nice addition to the game.

5. Items
- Right now the amount of items is very small. As explained in point 4, adding new items as rewards from quests, or usable by specific monsters will be nice.
- Also, the items that allow to evolve monsters waste space if you don't have the monster yet. Further, if you have the monster the items mean nothing. It would be nice to see that each item boosted some stat or element affinity to be used in addition to its evolutionary purpose.
<<

twiggy13

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:54 am

[Font=][/Font]What I love most about this game
.different rarities of monsters
.ability to send private messages
.cool evolutions

What I don't like about this game
.purchasing coins for VIP status
.having to have 2200 pvp monthly score to purchase monsters with honor points
.prestige
What I would like to see in this game in the future
.earning coins from quests will count towards VIP status
.ability to capture rare and epic monsters
.no more prestige
.purchase monsters with honor points without pvp score requirement
Name:twiggy13
Server:I don't remember
<<

miewsic

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:27 am

what i love
- first i see this game on itune store and wow this game is similar to pokemon that i very very love to play it and this game make me not disappointment.Graphic,system all monster look good.
- i like many monster are very cute and smart. especially pampurred ^^ i love cat!
- i like to face other people around the world that play this game it.
It's amazing,i have a new friend from other country and make me strong
english ha ha ha...
- breeding,synthesis make me have more monsters and stronger.

what i don't like
- some item in shop are so expensive.
- some monster are so expensive T0T
- Spin item are too hard.
- Expert book chest. It's hard to find a skill i want.
- Honor shop are so expensive.

Suggestion
- Synthesis cost reduce and easy gender.
- Hatchery cost reduce and i think 10hours is ok. New player can find a silver to hatchery in 10 hours.
- Retalent easier, Some talent hard to spin at now.
- PVP 1-1 can play with friend without pvp score and not other can join us.
- More event, i will enjoy to enter any event that you have it.
- More monster and new place.
- Can reduce cost to expand bag.
- Home decoration can possibly. I think many people do everything already,a home decoration can spend a time to enjoy it.
- Guild system, it's make everyone friendship.
- Monster action when start battle,receive damage or use skill.
- More crystal drop,i spend a time at least for 2-3 hours to farm it.
- Ladder give more prestige.
- 3 monsters battle.
- multiple team mode 2 or 3,4 players or new challenge a big boss.
- limited monster on some festival such as christmas,new year,valentine.

I will give you all my support haypi for developing this game better. :D

User: miewsic
Server: 14
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Monster Feedback Contest