FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

MeHappy

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Re: Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

What I love:
The feature of game including the unique PvP style and the campaign process are fantastic. Every region has it's specific storyline that is summarized into a sentence or two, which allows players to have a preview of the stage and the monster they are about to face. Unlike many other games, the difficult of the game system may varies in between extremely changeling or too easy, whereas haypi monster is about the right level, not too easy that players can finish the game in few days, and not too hard that players can not advance to the next level without sending real cash. Even if players have passed all the campaign, they can still move into more challenging level, such as expert level. The leveling process is never slow/fast, because there are training ground and special region ( team mode)that give extraordinary amount of experiences, and at the sametime, there will be a significant amount of cool down before the next reset. The special region (team mode) not only helps players level up two of their monsters faster, but it also offers a great amount of in game coin, which allows players to have higher purchasing power, rather spending the coins in store or on other services. In addition, team mode allows different players (or AI, if player decides to solo)in the same server forms a team of two, which helps players to expand their social network. My favorite parts of the game is monster's evolution. Every once a while, seeing my monster evolve makes my days better, because my works have paid off :D. Overall, the game is great and well designed!

What i like to see:
1. The deduction of coin spending in synthesis overall, and the the universal pricing of synthesis price beside on the rank.
-When players are synthesizing their monster, the chance of getting two different genders are very difficult (50%), and if the fee is too high, their money will be consumed very easily, for they can not buy anymore potions that help them advance into a next level.
-All rank scroll should have the same price, instead of some particular rare monsters have the same price as an epic, which is very unfair (referring to the ghost class, rare rank monster, echo, that can be obtain through team mode of the seal space (6-16).
2. The experience in training ground OR team mode should be increased overall by certain percentage.
-Around at Lvl 30 of any monster, the training ground is not as efficient as to the lower level monster, for players can have trouble of having more than one main monster (at least two main should be fair).
-Since team mode only allows two monster at once, the monsters players want to level up can not be used if they are countered. The chance of finishing team mode with one monster on players' team is not too difficult (this idea does not apply to region 1 and 2 in the team mode).
3. The reward system after completing a stage is very unfair to players.
-for most of the time, players can't get what they want specifically even if they repeated the same stage over and over. In my experience, i spent over 40 haypi coins to respin for my desired item in over 50 repeated tried in same stage. Majority of the re-spin, I got the same items, which is frustrating, and can be read as in "rip off". So please, at least try to prevent such phenomena to reoccur while re-spinning.
4. Overall deduction in Breeding free.
-When players try to breed an A (forget about S) monster can take enormous large amount of in game coin. I can understand the purpose behind such system, but the income of most player can be never reached, especially to players that are around lvl 15-20. Despite the fact that they need to level up their monster, they have already spent too much time and in game coin to get their desired rank.
5. NEW store! "on sale"
-Instead of selling the same items over and over, try to have some promotion. Daily promotion or even hourly promote on items, so they are more option, instead of buying potion and potion everyday.
6. Fortune
- it would be awesome if haypi monster has daily fortune spin. one spin per day , which gives players incentive to log in.
- maybe one more extra spin for haypi coin spender or VIP(ONLY one more), so the game will too unbalanced.
7. Normal stage should gives out basic element skill box
- Basic element skill box = the monsters' element in that stage.
- when players get those boxes, they can experience variety of different skills, for they will not bored by using the same skills over and over in the first 20-30 monster levels.
8.Poe
-Poe is one of the main unique monster in haypi monster, but they are very limited, perhaps too limited.
-In the game, players can get two poe easily, but the third is a bit different, for casual players.
-Since there are only three poe, people can not finish their collection, and they certainly cant breed the poe they wanted because when they are unfamiliar with the game, they already used up two of their poe, which prevent them to breed a psyche type or ghost type poe.
9. Poe event
- daily participation in game for X days or hours per day in a row will receive extra poe.
10. Daily Gift
-Try to mix it up a bit. the same items over and over will never surprise any players in any way; eventually players will stop logging on for the daily prices, for the activity rate in the server will drop.
- Maybe a weekly gift ( 1 ultimate runes), because 30k to get an epic runes is too expensive, esp when players need another 5 super runes. i cant even image what would the price of a legendary runes.

Username : MeHappy
Server: 1
<<

khuzme18

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:36 pm

What I really love about this game is that we can discover new and awesome monsters as we go through the adventures plus you can seal them as your own. Secondly, we can battle with other trainers and even when we lose on these battles, we can train our monsters and become stronger.

I have a little issue on the currency of Haypi Monsters. As you can see, you can exchange your gold coins to silver and yet you can't do the opposite. The only way you can get gold coins are by buying them or completing tasks. Anyway, I really like this game because it took me out of my boredom during my spring break.
<<

tyrantnosaur

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:03 pm

I love this game soooo much I play it all day :D . I play it all day but here is what I don't like: Advance book chest and legendarily monster are too expensive.
Now this is what I like: Awsome monsters, have a spinning wheel when you finish the campaign thing, and daily bonus, and you are able to train monsters.
This is what I would like you to add: More monsters, it can include dinosaurs please add dinosaurs they are also monsters because they are big. Add more type of transformation to new monsters, more training spots, and more space to epuip more monsters. Also, please add some more legendary monsters. That is all I have to say, good luck :D
<<

tyrantnosaur

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:12 pm

I'm giving another feedback because I forgot some stuff I need to add.
So here is what I like : Training spots which you are able to train your monsters, Awsome new transformation after envolving, perfect graphics, and I can play multiplayers.
Also this game is one of the best game I ever play so you guys are Awsome. :)
Here is what I don't like: nothing.
This is what I would like you guys to add: More legendary monsters, make more transformation after envolving more space to equip more monsters,and more monster, and dinosaurs they are also monsters.More training spots also.
That all I have to say and good luck!
<<

merv88

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 pm

What I would like for the next update:
* Both Funkis and Poe be obtainable through card capture or by synth scrolls. What's even better is make the plain Poe breed able.
* The items needed to evolve the monsters be readily available more often. It really needs to appear in the spin wheel more than just once!
* Please allow me to friend the gamers I want to friend and be friends with and not have just any gamers that want to friend me can. In other words, the first version1.1 of befriend worked well, so why "upgrade" it?
* Possibly update the language filter cause the current version 1.2.2 is silly.
* Please list the evolve forms of the beginner book skills thru intermediate book skills to expert book skills. Much like a encyclopedia for monster skills.
* Add a beginners tutorial for the Haypi Monster app.
* Not a big fan of the environment/ weather around Haypi Monster. It's uneven, especially true for the Frozen Cavern.
* Lower the number of scroll pieces required. It's becoming tedious and monotonous.
* Would like to be able to choose servers when logging in. To broaden the Haypi Monsters horizon.
* Would love to buy the exclusive Haypi Poe plush dolls if given a chance to be mass produced.

Thanks for updating the haypimonster.com/items. The addition of two new areas Frozen Cavern and Swamp was a Haypi surprise :D
Thanks for the fan appreciation gold coins in our mail boxes.
Thanks for all the hard work the Haypi team had put in to make Haypi Monsters a better game from each previous versions.

Username: merv88
Server: 18
Last edited by merv88 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Laughter

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:21 pm

What i like about the game is the different variety of monsters, some are really cool, others are not as cool! What i dont like is that it takes forever to level up, i understand the stronger your monster gets the more experience points it needs, but i still dont like it. What could change?.. Maybe a more vivid story of some sort? Most of all, being able to catch monsters no matter if its a normal challenge, or the boss\ purple challenges!!
<<

TarTar

Marquis

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Tell us what you love, what you don’t love, and what changes you would like to see!

What I like:
~ Easy to play
~ Attractive graphics
~ Good to kill time when you're bored
~ Relatively good community

What I don't like:
1~ The way HM support works, it can take forever for answers sometimes
2~ Small pool of monsters used in PvP (Just Epics and a few Rares)
3~ Amount of luck-based actions in this game (Items on wheels, accuracy rates, breeding)
4~ Costs of breeding (Waaaaaaay too expensive), takes way too long and is very unreliable
5~ Incredibly low amount of gold you receive upon purchase of it
6~ Lack of benefits of higher levels of VIP
7~ Movepools of monsters are way too small
8~ The lack of player-player interaction (Yeah sure PvP and chat *oooooooo so much)
9~ Not enough people on some servers actually go on the forums
10~ Not enough challenges for exp
11~ Training gives too little exp for non-gold options (Hell, training doesn't give enough exp period.)
12~ Gold goes by way too quickly in this game
13~ Capture cards take forever to accumulate in your inventory before it is actually feasible to attempt to capture an Epic in veteran/ expert
14~ Inability to play offline!
15~ The low levels of monsters and the difficulty to bring them to higher levels
16~ The low amount of tries for Veteran and Expert Modes (Split up the amount of tries given)

Changes:
1~ Promote active forum users to moderator with direct access to someone who can answer questions - if they cannot answer it on their own
2~ Buff Uncommon and Common monsters or nerf Epics and Rares slightly
3~ Remove silver from the wheels in Veteran & Expert Modes - or greatly increase the amount you receive from them, I''m talking like at least 5000 silver per spot - and replace them with Loaded Dice, Resurrection Cards and Capture Cards
4~ Completely revamp the breeding system!
4a~Make it possible for monsters at lower levels to breed.
4b~Make it possible to use blessing for things other than getting a better grade (I.E. use 50% blessing and "hope" for a Female. By hope I mean you get a female, but the dialogue says something like "You use 50% blessing and hope for a female... You received a female!").
4c~Lower the costs of breeding - only if silver isn't increased in value from Veteran and Expert Modes
4d~Lower breeding cool-down
5~ Increase the gold you receive upon purchase, and reimburse all the VIPs with extra gold based on their past purchases
6~ VIPs should get:
Reduced prices everywhere in game - shop, synthesis, training, breeding.
Increased exp from training
Reduced cool-down times
More Veteran and Expert Mode attempts
A slight stat boost when playing normal levels
A free re-spin on every wheel
Multipliers for the daily rewards (Ladder tournament and online gift)
`````More to Come````````More to be added on to VIP extras````````
7~ Increase the amount of moves monsters can learn naturally. Every monster should receive a minimum of 7 moves that can be learnt.
8~ Yes, I know you will never allow monster-trading, but maybe item trading with other players?
9~ Encourage users to use the forums more often by creating challenges that will reward users with gold and monsters for being active on the forums
10~ Create many more challenges that give respectable Trainer EXP upon completion
11~ Increase the amount of exp gained from training by a large amount!
12~ Make all the gold items much cheaper and actually worth buying - very few people in their right minds would buy the chests
13~ GIVE US MORE CAPTURE CARDS. No other way to say it :/
14~ Create on offline portion of the game where you just fight the AI with random monsters of varying levels and ranking
15~ Make it easier to level up and increase the level cap by 25 next update!
16~ Make it so that Veteran Mode and Expert Mode have 5 attempts each daily and the daily challenges award extra attempts to both.

More to come,

Player: TarTar
Server: 3
Over
<<

SnackCity

Marquis

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:55 pm

What I like:
The graphics in this game are well done. The different values of color on the monters make them more dynamic, and I was really impressed with it.

What I don't like:
1. With new bug patches comes even worse bugs..
2. Monsters are way imbalanced. Everyone seem to go for the same monsters now because the stand out above the rest. Especially monsters with the talent adaptability.
3. Not enough people play PvP. It is really difficult to get high integral points now.
4. Any percentages in this game are lies.. A 75% capture means I should be able to capture the monster in 3/4 tries, but sometimes I end up using more than one seal card. A broken seal card is a broken heart.

Suggestions:
1. Add in more incentives in PvP so more would play.
2. Keep your VIP players happy
3. MAybe add on a clan or guild option

None the less this game has kept me from boredom and is still somewhat enjoyable.

Server: 15
Username: SnackCity
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:12 am

Name: Lexoph
Server: 11
Game: Haypi Monster

A thorough investigation of Haypi Monsters' features

I have endeavoured to discuss aspects of the game below. I purposely did not outline the features in the same way that everyone did by creating a column for what is liked, another for what is disliked and a third for improvements. Instead, I opted to discuss each in detail. I have identified the attraction, flaws and improvements each feature have/should have. I discussed my thoughts on each as well.
I hope that these suggestions are considered!

Main Features

Graphics
The graphics are of high quality. This is the reason why I started to play this game. I was constantly searching for games that offer an excellent visual display for the players. I believe that is of paramount importance for a game to capture someone's attention on the first glance. Having excellent graphics would certainly help with this. I am sure that I am not the only person whose first criterion is this when searching for a new game! However, there are still some features that can be improved. I believe that the interface for the map and the main page (after clicking start) can be improved. At the moment, it is, undoubtedly, acceptable but I find that there are some inconsistencies. There certainly can be more improvements but what is available now is acceptable.

Not Pay-to-Play Game
Another reason why I started to play this game is because I am not obliged to pay to start playing the game. I think that this is a very attractive aspect of the game and should certainly not be changed. After all, the consumer should be able to test the game out before paying!
(I have more opinions diverting from this which are outlined in sections below.)

Continuous Game-play
Some game apps need the players to wait quite a long time to progress through the game. One of the benefits of this game is that it gives the players a number of things to do, such as PvP and training in dungeons(maps), as well as give them something to look forward to - using a timer. Namely, these features with cool-downs include the team modes, breeding, monster training and the daily reset.
Although I praised the game for having PvP and other features for continuous game-play, there certainly should be more of them. I do think that the PvP alone would make the time pass by but since there is a limit to it - which is not being able to face bots after 2000 PvP Weekly points - there needs to be another outlet in which the players should be able to spend their time on, if they wish to.
An idea that I have for this is the guilds/clans idea, which is discussed in detail towards the end of this report.

Unfair Advantage to VIPs (4th Slot Monster)
One of the features of this game that I mentioned was that it was a free-to-play game. However, players who are not able to spend even a single dollar(or whatever their specific currency is) has a distinct disadvantage of only having 3 monsters. The players are not obliged to pay for this but to progress any further in the game, they would need to have the 4th monster as facing one with it is going to be an almost insurmountable task. I have made a few friends in the game who had lost motivation to keep playing as a result of this.

Lack of Players on Certain Servers
I understand your reason as to create multiple servers. However, in some of the servers, there is a lack of players - which leads to a lack of competition and, eventually, motivation for players to keep going in the game. A suggestion that I have been notified with is the merging of some of the servers. I would certainly agree to this. Merging the servers will create more competition for the players and this will motivate them to play and pay more in order to catch up to those at the top.
This will also make the chat livelier. This will be beneficial since it will allow the newer players to get help much quicker and would also convey a sense of a community. Having someone to talk to most of the time will let the players play for longer as they don't get bored while playing.
Having more players in the servers certainly has numerous advantages.

I do not want to sound rude but my avatar has a weird nose. I don't like how our avatars look at the moment and this is one of the first features that I wanted to be changed when I first started playing. I think that every player should be able to customize their avatar. There can be a feature where we can customize the clothes, facial features, skin colour, etc.! The items may even be rewarded from the wheels or elsewhere. This is another milestone that players would want to achieve - to get the best possible clothes for their avatars.

Support
No matter what anyone says, the company is listening to the complaints of the players as they are implementing changes and fixes to bugs and errors that were put forward by the players. However, the support needs to be increased if the game will progress. I see a number of staff members offering help in the forums but I believe that there should be more support for the bugs. The support button should be easier to find in-game so players won't be further frustrated trying to find it.
I recently encountered an error where I purchased coins and my payment was deducted from my account but I didn't receive the coins. We were told that the support staff are not available during the weekends but it is highly frowned upon to have no one working to help the players during the weekends - especially last weekend, when there was a coin sale. It is not acceptable that players have to wait days before getting a response, especially if it involves real life currency. There needs to be at least 1 support staff working on the weekends so as to provide a solution to this problem. This particular issue relating to real life currency is critical. It is paramount that these issues are solved as soon as possible.
I do admire the support staff as they are very professional in helping players in the forum but there should be more of them.

Updates
I commend the company for listening to the players and applying bug fixes as soon as possible. However, with regards to maintenances for bug fixes and tweaks, there should be an early enough notice for these. I am not condoning making these less frequently now, as we are certainly getting happier and happier that the bugs are fixed as soon as possible, but there should be a couple of hours notice for this.
The maintenances are more frequent and this is a good thing and should not be stopped.
I am sure that I speak for everyone when I say that we are always eagerly awaiting the release of the next versions. I hope they keep on coming! We need the game to keep progressing as this game has a lot of prospects.

Forum
I absolutely love the forums. I think it is a great way to converse with other players in other servers about game strategies, hints, advices, problems, etc. I like that the events are requiring the players to use the forum. However, I believe that the company should try to divert more players into the forum. The forum button should be much more visible.
I think that a lot of players would benefit from visiting the forums and reading what other players has to say. It should be more emphasized on the events description - e.g. adding a link to the forum every time at the start to make the players more aware. The link should be embellished to attract the players' attentions.
The forum is a great conveyor of news and other useful information about the game as well as being a place to seek help and support. It should be used by many more players.

Monsters

General
I love the monsters in this game. I am a collector by nature and it is certainly an objective of mine to capture these monsters. The variety in the monsters is excellent and the community is eagerly anticipating the release of many more monsters (and types!).

Breeding and Synthesis
These two features of the game are very innovative. I don't have any improvements that I can offer to these as I believe that these are working properly and that no one should have a problem with them.
Some players are facing some problem with acquiring silver to fund these two features but I believe that it should take a lot of resources to create excellent monsters.

Monster Sorting
The current monster sorting is acceptable but it's still not optimal as, especially for those who have hundreds of monsters, it is extremely hard to track down specific monsters. There should be other ways of organizing the monsters such as: by name, by level, by rank (legendary, epic, rare, etc.), by stats, etc. I know that I am not the only one that have accidentally sacrificed a monster or have taught a skill to the wrong monster from this issue. Although the current version is acceptable this suggestion will be favoured by everyone.

Training
At the moment, there should be a way of having all the training slots activate with just one button. This is not because it is a pain having to click 4/8 buttons when you have 4 training slots (although it will help!) but it is because of the notifications. It is quite annoying getting 4 different notifications - especially if they are consecutive. There should only be 1 notification for the first training completed since the user has not played the game. Another should appear only after the user has entered the game and has, therefore, paid notice to the notification.
The cost needs to be lowered as well. Some players have an almost unlimited amount of silver that they don't even have to worry about it anymore but the majority does not. With training costing approximately 4000 silver for each slot every 4 hours, it is not possible for players to breed and synthesize monsters. The amount of features that require so much silver is simply not possible for most players. The solution for this would be to decrease the training costs - but not by a lot! They just need to be reduced down by 25% or so and this will have an impact. Some players may argue that there is the free one for 10 minutes but when you are at school, college, work, etc. it will be a waste of time not using up the ones you have to pay for.
Another addition to the training may be to display the monster you trained on the slot that you trained it on. This is not a big issue but a useful one, nonetheless.

Cost of Monsters Obtained Using Gold
Although I did pay for another Skelly, I feel that having to pay $100 for 1 monster is too much. I don't know of any other game that needs this much just for 1 monster. I think reducing these by at least half will yield more income for the company and puts a smile on more player faces. I really do feel that these are overpriced.

Monster EXP
At the moment, I really do feel that getting to level 50 takes way too long. I do have a monster or two at level 50 but the amount of time and resources needed for this was way too much. It doesn't need to be a big decrease. I would say even a 10% decrease would make a lot of the players happy. At this moment, it takes way too long to get to 50 and players are becoming fearful that their level 50 monsters would be superseded when the next version comes out.

Intelligence of Monsters
There is a great debate on whether or not the intelligence of the monsters should be changed. Making them really smart will make PvP a lot harder but the ladders would be a bit more exciting. The monsters in the dungeon maps will also get much harder - the fine balance for the intelligence still needs to be met. However, one thing that I want to be added is the use of healing moves in ladder. I pride myself in adding healing moves to my monsters and I feel that this is a waste of a move slot in ladders when they are never used (anymore). Other than this, I can't suggest other improvements as we have to leave it up to you to get the balance on the knowledge of the monsters. It really is a hard task but experimentation is a good way to solve this - analyze a few battles.
There will always be pros and cons to the tweaking of the bot intelligence.

Skills and Talents

Ambiguous Details
One of the more common complaints in the 'Bugs' section of the forum is the topic of the usage of the skill not complying with the description provided. There are a lot of features of the game that convey ambiguous details. They confuse and frustrate the players. There needs to be a better description to skills, talents, etc. in order for the players to be more informed about them. I don't mind helping with these questions but it would certainly be a big help to everyone if even some of the more ambiguous descriptions are cleared up.

Skills - General
There is a variety of skills available for the monsters and this is certainly one of the reasons why the game is as popular as it is. Players are able to create strategies with them. I am also a fan of the skill effects as they are aesthetically appealing.
One suggestion that I have with regards to skills, which is brought up by a number of players as well, is that there should be unique skills for each monsters. The reason why I am bringing this up is so less-used monsters would have more usages. It would be an excellent idea to create unique skills for each monster and have it be learned at a higher level, let's say level 40. It should be an option to learn this skill and should act like a skill book - in the sense that the user can place it anywhere he/she pleases once the monster hits the required level. I am also suggesting it this way as I know that naturally-learned moves will not be learned any more if the monster is taught a skill in the supposed slot for the move. This way, the monsters will always have a chance to learn this skill - but only if the player allows it ONLY when the monster hits the necessary level.
Another suggestion would be to include different moves to be learned by each evolution of monsters. This is going to be a challenge as it will be hard to raise a 1st stage evolution to level 40 (or whichever level is required).
This idea may also be incorporated into an event, where the company will host a challenge to players to create unique moves for each monster. They may choose the monster they want to create the move for and the best ones will get chosen. Less popular monsters should be emphasized as well as the majority of the players would most likely only create moves for the monster they want. To encourage players to create moves for less popular monsters - give an extra incentive!
Players should only have 10 maximum (or even 5) suggestions.
I am sure that you will get a lot of participants from this event!

Detailed Monster Stats
I think that the community would benefit from seeing the dodge rate, critical rate and aim rate of the monsters. I don't know if they are all the same for all the monsters and if they are, there should be a statement saying that they are as some players feel that some monsters have higher dodge rates, etc. than others, from their experiences.
These may be added as a 'second page' behind the attack, defence, etc. stats of the monsters - if they are not the same for each monster. A new dimension to game play would be added if these are not the same as before as well.

Mystery Talents
This is an excellent, excellent addition to game play. Before this was introduced, everyone relied only on certain monsters to win against pretty much everyone. These talents add more dimensions to the game. An improvement that I would like to see is the balance of the acquisition of these skills. I know for sure that it is not the same percentage for each skill. For example, even though I bred more than 50 Neons and used 15+ Ultimate Rune Gems on one Neon, I still haven't gotten an Adaptability Neon. I think that it would be a good idea making these the same for each of the talents of the monster - if a monster has 3 available talents, these should have 33% each.
Also, adding more talents would add more dimensions to game play so this will certainly not have an adverse effect.
I also want to add that - similar to my suggestion for the prize wheel - when using a rune, it shouldn't allow for the same skill to be acquired. I feel that this is the irritating aspect of mystery talents and this will certainly solve a lot of issues. I am suggesting for it to not land on the same talent for that spin only. It should be able to land on a previous talent if it's not the same as the current one, if the player does changes his/her mind afterwards.

Weather
Similar to mystery talents, the weather adds a new dimension to game play. Players are now building teams around certain weathers and I think that this gives a more balanced system. I wouldn't mind getting a weather for Psychic, Ghost and Normal-type monsters, though! I would say that Psychic Field, Darkness and Clear weather, respectively, would be good names but some may have better ideas. I think that the effects shouldn't just add extra attack to the types but other innovative ones.

Items

Inventory
Before, I was quite angry about the lack of bag spaces but I think that the current (free) number of slots is enough. I think further decreasing the payment for more spaces is going to benefit the company, as well as the players. This is more of a necessity rather than a giveaway since there is numerous skill books that everyone would like to hold onto for the right monsters. The inventory should not be a big and constant problem for the players, in my opinion.

Prize Wheel
This is the biggest issue everyone has. Landing on the same space even after numerous spins is what frustrates most players. I, myself, had to spin for more than 10 times - just to land on an item I don't want/need before giving up. The real solution that I can see is that players shouldn't be able to land on the same tile in the wheel. This will solve everyone's problems. It is extremely frustrating to have to spend a lot of real-life money to not even be guaranteed something you want. With the advanced book chests not appearing as often, it won't be as problematic as it won't be like everyone would get the advanced moves every time. I honestly do feel that this is an excellent compromise for the players and the company and if I have only one of my suggestions implemented, this is the one I want to be implemented. I am very passionate about this idea.
A suggestion to make it even more of a win-win situation is to increase the payment after the first by 4 gold coins each time, instead of 2. This is a carefully-thought of answer as it is high enough to give a significant increase in the percentage of the revenue of the company but also not high enough that will discourage the players to stay away from re-spinning. I tried to find a balance between these to satisfy both parties and I believe that this is that balance.
I have created a thread regarding this idea and have received numerous supporting responses:
Thread

Crystals
With regards to crystals, I feel that these should drop more regularly from battles, rather than being on the wheel. In days when we just cannot spend hours farming for these, it is just way too much. I can't afford to lose those 2 extra Expert mode challenges so I think it would be a good idea to reward this more often after battles. Players will, or rather shouldn't, complain since selling these won't take more than a few seconds and they will be rewarded with silver.
Removing these from the wheel will also make a lot of the players happy as a lot are complaining about seeing too many crystals from Veteran/Expert/Team mode wheels.

Miscellaneous

Daily Quests
I think these are okay for now but I would redirect back to the issue of the crystals, as I discussed above.

Player Chat
I do like the player chat now but I believe that it can be further ameliorated by adding more interactive emoticons, images, etc. I believe that the chat adds enjoyment to players. When they are bored, they can just chat with other players and making the chat much more dynamic will add more flair to conversations and allow for very interesting topics!
I think that it would also be a good idea to add notifications when a friend of a player logs in or out. At the moment, the only way to check it is to go through your friends list, which will take a number of clicks as well. This list does not update instantaneously (from my experience) as well so this notification will definitely be helpful.

PvP
I feel that the PvP system is stable and balanced. It is certainly a nice idea making the monsters' level the same. I do not have a problem with this feature at the moment and I think that the players really are enjoying this feature, ever since version 1.2 came out. Players are enjoying the challenges posed by the AI. However, one improvement that can certainly be implemented is the availability of opponents when the PvP Weekly Points of a player goes above 2000. At this point, a player will not encounter bots anymore. Therefore, it is a tough challenge to find players to battle with and against when the server barely has any PvP players during your play time. I think that bringing back the difficult monsters that were introduced at the very start of the release of version 1.2 would be a good solution to this problem. It is not always possible for players to find another player so it is good to keep fighting bots - just make them much, much harder for higher PvP points. Players relish the challenges posed by these tough bots. This will especially useful now since when your PvP Weekly Points is too high even normal players, who have low points, can't even face you now.
However, apart from this problem, the PvP arena is doing okay!

Clans/Guilds
This feature is another that, I personally feel, must be added. These days, players have their 'dailies' to do - which include finishing the daily quests, completing their Expert/Veteran mode challenges and collecting the daily free items. After this, a player may play PvP or train the monsters. However, most just stop playing for the day after. I think that adding a clan or a guild system will encourage players to play a lot more.
A clan or a guild will consist of a group of players who can chat with each other through a dedicated clan/guild chat. There would also be clan/guild wars were players can fight against a group of players from another clan. There should be rewards for whoever wins but also for those that lose. Awarding Honor points would be a good idea as long as there are more items/monsters available to be purchased through Honor points. There may also be other events such as who can level up a monster to a certain level, etc. first in the clan itself for other exciting adventures. There really is a lot that can be done with this idea.
The only problem I can see with this at the moment is the fact that we don't have enough players in each server to make this viable. If we make it so that clans from different servers can battle each other, then, it would add a certain mystery to the battles and, definitely, make this idea viable. Merging servers, as I suggested above, will also make this idea work.
I believe that this should be the next big feature to be added. We need this feature more than we need newer types and more monsters (although, we do need more of those as well). I believe that this type of game would benefit severely from this type of feature and it will be a waste not to add this as soon as possible, when it's viable.

Events

I am sure that everyone is enjoying the events that Haypi is hosting for now. Therefore, I would like more events to be added. Below are just a few suggestion for current events and for future events.

Lottery
The lottery is an excellent addition to the game but I do feel that it is better to add it in-game - as in the players choose numbers and enter them into a ticket. They can, then, submit the ticket and when the results come out on Tuesday, the prizes are rewarded. The way it is now is certainly not a problem but this may be changed to my suggestion as well - so there would be less of a need to read thousands of replies!

Tournaments
There can also be tournaments! There should be a tournament where some x number of players can sign up on and they would battle in PvP. The next day (or week), the winners battle and so on -until there is a champion.
Another suggestion for tournaments would be that players need to meet a certain set of guidelines for their monsters and they would need to fight bots when they are ready. The rounds would last for a day or so. The requirements would be harder and harder until there is only a few players left - who will, then, be given the prizes.
These are just some suggestions but there can be a lot more!

Plots
Another excellent idea that I have is the idea of plots!
A plot is basically an event that will require the players to complete various challenges. At the end, players are rewarded with currency for a specific shop that only sells items for the currency from the plot. The items sold may range from jellies, which should not cost a lot, to advanced skills books and epic monsters, which should be the top prizes.
The players are rewarded the currency based on their contribution for the plot. They may be required to fight a bot whose monsters are the 'bad guys' for the plot.
Then, there may also be a boss, which will have a lot of HP. The players will work together to bring this monster down.***
There can also be a step where players will need to solve puzzles, like a mini-game! There can be sudoku-like problems, hunting problems, jigsaw puzzles, etc.!
They can also be required to create/acquire a specific monster, i.e. an Antee with certain attack and defence stats.
There will be a lot of challenges that will last for a certain x number of days for the plot, which will last for a month.
This is a very exciting idea and will have all the players on their toes for each step needed - every day of the event! They will relish what unique items/monsters are available in the plot shop at the end, which should be available from that shop. This rewards loyal players of the game. There should only be very few of these a year.
I really believe in this idea and I know that this will get everyone excited.

Bosses
*** - As I suggested as one of the challenges for the plots above, the idea of bosses may also be implemented as a separate event.
There can be an event where players would join together to bring down a monster that has a lot of hit points (HP). Afterwards, the players are rewarded with prizes based on the contribution they have had.
I believe that players should only have a set amount of attacks available every day during the event - in order for the best players to not all have the best prizes.

-------

Just as a concluding remark, I urge you to consider these suggestions - particularly that which I suggested for the prize wheel.
Last edited by Lexoph on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

ninja_pony

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:16 am

My username is : ninja_pony
What I don't like: the prize wheel at the end of maps because I've tried a lot of times to get toxic state and it never works no matter how many times I spin
- I also think maybe having a place where you can change your avitars clothes and stuff
- you guys could maybe do a recruit team (clubs almost) so you can recruit people onto your team .
- in tournament you should at least be able to shange your monsters during battle and also pick your moves, to do so you should only have people in your range that are online so it can be head to head just like in pvp.
- there should be more ways to battle other people.
-and monsters should be able to go up to any level ... Just like Pokemon.
- and last but not least maybe find more ways to get people to play pvp like maybe more interigal for winners or more silver or something .
There should also be a way to earn gold haypi coins.

What I love about this game: I don't have many bad things to say this game is outstanding, it's like Pokemon for phones and iPods/ iPads . I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was little and this game brings back memories :) and the monsters are adorable , I am really looking forward to see if my feedback is good I have been working soooo hard to get A skelly and it's not working out ... Thank you for such an amazing game :) GOTTA LOVE HAyPI

What could possibly. Change: I'm not really sure how much this helps but...
- maybe the difficulty of seald space could maybe be deacreased a little .
- maybe you can create more amazing monsters to add to the others like maybe a phonix or some other mystical creatures ect...
You could maybe have a legand of all the moves so fans can read them and see what they do and what side effects they could have ... Poison , paralysis
Ect.
-maybe a tip on how and when to use sertain moves would be nice:).

What I love this game: it's amazing , graphics colors ect it's now the only game I play when I'm at home I'm addicted,every chapter is a new story and it never gets boring . Thank you for all your time and effort to ensure us as haypi fans are always satisfied . :) hope you enjoy my feedback ... Really hoping for a skelly :) thank you
Last edited by ninja_pony on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Monster Feedback Contest