FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

kbcheung

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

What I like: the spinning award system, the game interface
What I don't like: the breeding system, costed so much to breed a s class monster

Server 28
Username : kbcheung
<<

Hanksta07

Citizen

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Ok, Haypi team I been playing this game for months now and I would like to share some feedback of what I love, hate and would like to see added to Haypi Monster in the future.

What I Love:

-I love the graphics. All the monsters are very appealing and of high quality artistry. The action battle scenes are very original and visually interesting.

- I love the game play, Haypi Monsters draws upon a players competitive nature. Naturally you want to be the best. This game makes you strive to be number one.

- I love that haypi monster has a global community. I have made friends from all over the world because of haypi monster. Haypi brings together people together from all walks of life.

-I love that Haypi monster development team values us enough to set up this contest. I feel to a certain level, you guys value the opinions of your customers. Although i would like to note that your guys should take the time to pay closer attention to detail ( I will elaborate in hate section)

What I Hate:

- I dont like the balance of the game. I feel that in order to be competitive, a player is forced to sell out and use only epic monsters and exploit OPness, its like a race to find the next OP thing. which is completely lame. I feel like only noobs use OP things in games and a true master of craft will create greatness from nothing. Haypi Monster doesn't let you do this because lesser monster are completely segregated from the realm of competitiveness, in the sense that lower class monsters cant use advanced skills. I feel that the move limitation is the cause of the balance problem. I feel that no matter what class a monster falls under whether it be common, uncommon, rare, or epic, the monster should be able to learn moves from advanced to basic skills. The reward of using an epic compared to a common should only be based on stats alone. If i wanna use Powch (speed) as a physical sweeper rather than Flight (raw power). let me teach my powch advance skills, so i am competitive. If you want make the difference be the amount of advance skills one could hold, for example let common have one, uncomon two, rare three and epic above four. This game vastly favors use of epics over every thing else.

-I also hate the spin system, i notice if you spin naturally and respin it, a lot of times you land on the same spot. This make you want to not respin ever cause you know there is no difference either way. If you want us to spend coin on respins even the odds. Give us something to spin for before i use to see alot of book in the wheel and now i dont. I also thing if your gonna put gold chest in the wheel, why not put gold keys.

-My sever is starting to get boring i talk to the same 5 people everyday and the other 5-7 people that are occasionally on we cant communicate due to language barrier

-I hate the way rune stones work, some mystery talents are ridiculously rare. I have wasted about 15 runes attempting to get adaptability on my Neon (still haven't got it)

- I Hate that there is no free play for veteran and expert mode ( I feel the limit is so restrictive and pointless). All this does is limit the amount of time we can effective play and further more, if the purpose of that is to get us to spend coins on more attempts, feel that is fail because i don't know anyone who recommend buying attempts at vet/expert especially when there is no guarantee that you will even see a book chest or battle item.

- I Hate that Everything is either too expensive, or to hard to obtain. $100 dollars for a monster is crazy!!!! ($25 is still a lot but more reasonable). A lot of small purchases go further than few large amount purchases. You want to have a price that the average player can afford. Further more to obtain a battle item through honor i would have to win 440 battles. In severs we don't have that many people to fight even if you fight the CPU its still a ton of battles.

-I hate that monsters defeated give so little experience. the only good way to level up is team mode and exp cards. When we defeat high level monsters we should get a lot more experience

What I would like to see added in the future:

-I would like to see a trading system added to the game. The system would be used to trade monsters and only the item held

-I would like to see a market place added where a player could buy and sell items

-I would like to see a clan system added, these are always fun and they serve to boost the community aspect of the game.

-I don't know if this is possible but i would like to see a complete globalization of this game, like major server merges (huge severs). This would make the severs more fun with a bigger community. If not a complete sever merge (all severs into one giant one), If not possible than at least make a haypi monster tournament every month or so (like haypi Kingdom) where we could see how we match up against the people from other severs.

-Last but not least I would of course like to see more Monsters and elements eventually (no rush here tho).

user name: hanksta007
sever: 4
Last edited by Hanksta07 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I train, I strategize, I predict, I WIN !!!
<<

GAMEFREAK

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:42 pm

I would like it if we did not need to buy gold coins to become VIP 1.
Thank you :D
<<

crymtyme

Marquis

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:57 pm

username : crymtyme
server 8

what i love about this game
first i gained a lot of friends from different side of the world.
second it kills my bordome when i feel bored.
but what i like the most about this game is it makes my son happy when i let him play with my monsters and seing my son happy just makes my day ..
great thanks too haypi staff :)

what i dont like about this game
too much bug :(
but i know haypi monster staff are trying there best to fixed this problems

i got some suggestions in the mere future:
clans or gyms where players can build there own guilds and fight to other clans or gyms :) i think that would be great.
im suggesting for weather that will benefit physical, psychic and ghost monsters it would be cool to just to make the game more balance ...
better rewards for the ladder tournaments ...
lower some prizes on the shop would help us too :)

anyways i dont have nothing to say anymore just a
big big thanks to each and everyone of you guys who makes this game
more power to you guys in haypi monster staff
have a great nourney to each and everyone of us
crymtyme

haYPi monster rocks
<<

LiMoney

Veteran

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:05 pm

20Things amazing about Haypi Monsters
...and 5 Cons:/

1. Unique monsters!
2. Unique skills with special effects.
3. AMAZING graphics.
4. Great support team that is always there for players.
5. Haypi team actually reading forums and considering ideas.
6. Easy access to infor for beginner players.
7. CHAT FEATURE!
8. Forums are amazing and very helpful:D
9. New content every so often so it's never boring.
10. Bug fixes pretty often so it's smooth playing.
11. How addddiiiiccctttinnngggg the game is!
12. Daily rewards and reward quests:)... Always makes life easier.
13. The PVP is a cool feature to battle friend:P
14. Ladder is unique and keeps people always striving for more!
15. Vet quest is a pain but rewards are great!
16. So great that in taking time to write this even after safari crashed 2 times and I didn't save draft.
17. 3rd time but imma keep going!
18. Haypi events that are creative and great for players.
19. The elements that creates strategic and great gameplay:D
20. Just the amazing people putting time into this game for us to enjoy :P
BONUS! Hahah so it's 21 things not 20.
I like this game itself like the sound and graphics, it's just a bonus enjoyment to everyday life, adds alittle bit of happiness whenever I play(except when those pesky flaunt scrolls get away)so I thought hey if your gonna make a game that's a bonus to my life imma add a bonus for you too lol:)

Onto the Cons!
1. Very time consuming and slow progressing while farming for scrolls:- maybe make it less rare?
2. SUPER addicting, I'm falling behind in school!
3. This is a great game but 100$ for a encyclopedia epic like vertebrex is extreme.
4. My server is small and getting lonely lol
5. A few bugs here and there and the syth and breeding genders are bad sometimes but nothing you can really do about that more then you have already done:/

My Suggestions:)
*increase chance of book drops.
*lower cost of epics to maybe 500 coins or something.
*murge some servers or do inter server stuff like server wars or guilds.
* have bug fixes often like every other week.
* And there's really nothing you can do about this games addicting ways hahah but just wanted to thank you for this great game and give some of my opinions and suggestions.

By: LiMoney
Date: 4-3-2013
Quitted

Designed by Luv2LeeT

Designed by MasterWill
<<

BrandonPosts

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:36 pm

A few things I like about Haypi Monsters :
-The graphics are absolutely amazing
-The online gameplay is extremely smooth
-Good variety of monsters (not too little, not too many)
-Daily rewards were a good idea
-The new items and skills were nice

A few things I don't like about Haypi Monsters :
-Matching and hosting online aren't so accurate
-Synthesis is costly and there is no option to buy silver coins (In app purchase)
-No updated tasks (Daily and Branch, not Main)

A few things I think you should add to Haypi Monsters :
-The new ice type was good but maybe another new type (Dragon, Flying,etc)
-A new Activity (Other than the Tournaments/PVP)
-A lot of new Skills

Since the Haypi team is such an amazing group, I know someone will read this and hopefully consider some suggestions. An amazing, addictive, awesome game !
<<

Madisone10

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:56 pm

I love haypi monster and haypi dragon there both FANTASTIC games!!! I think maybe we could a trade system in Haypi monster because if people want to trade there monsters with friends/other people in haypi monster so they could get a higher lvl monster or even a rare/epic monster, Also we could do a weekly quest to get haypi coins or even a VIP or a monster! I hope you enjoyed this entry. \ (^.^) / - Madisone10
<<

Madisone10

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:56 pm

I love haypi monster and haypi dragon there both FANTASTIC games!!! I think maybe we could a trade system in Haypi monster because if people want to trade there monsters with friends/other people in haypi monster so they could get a higher lvl monster or even a rare/epic monster, Also we could do a weekly quest to get haypi coins or even a VIP or a monster! I hope you enjoyed this entry. \ (^.^) / - Madisone10
<<

Poisonedfox

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:00 pm

I love the game but it needs ways to be able to trade monsters with your friends, and you need a better concept on what to explore on just hopping with dice is boring, make it for fun.

All in all this game is pretty good.
Your player:Poisonedfox :)
<<

sniperpal_791

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:10 pm

sniperpal
Server 1
What I love about Haypi Monster:
-the monsters themselves look awesome!
-cooperative gameplay is allowed
-rewards make it worth playing every day
-let's us use our old strategies that we learned from pokemon
-there is a ton of gameplay! It never ends! :)
-probs the best replay value on the App Store
What disappoints me about Haypi Monster:
-cant do 4v4s like in haypi dragon pvp
-cant select gender when synthesizing
What could be improved:
-gender select during synthesis
-weather forcasts when browsing levels
-activity tree shows which users are online (catch them while they're training weak monsters lol :D)
-abilities show hit/miss odds
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Monster Feedback Contest