FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

NutNut

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

:D :D I always Haypi monster every days. :D
Love most of the updates. Only thing I'm not sure about is the Flight balance. Seems like this wasn't addressed so the top monsters on the ladder will continue to be all Flight teams.

- The game .... Haypi Monster is an online social game where you can collect, evolve, and battle various monsters against AI and human opponents. Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game. :lol:

Comment ...
Not a big fan of this update atm. Hopefully there's some things they haven't told us yet to make it better but it looks like this game is going downhill quickly.
1.Anyway, any ideas what monsters will be in the swamp? A mixture of all types maybe like ss used to be?
And DeNira is right, every team can be beaten. No one on s1 uses an all flight team. Variety is key.
2.If a user gets "double", i.e. two times in a row the same number on the dice, you can make a shuffle spinning between 3 features of good luck (i.e. shield, sword, money) and 3 features of bad luck (i.e. broken elements) that will be randomly selected (like in the end of a world)
3.When fighting with "Powch" selected as a monster his image looks really bad (not sharp as the rest of the monsters, a bit blurry) - you can fix it.
4.Add a potion that will allow making a monster epic. This will allow us to associate advanced skills to our trained and beloved monsters even though they are not Epic from advance.
5. Prices for most of the things are overpriced , in shop(especially the ones that cost gold coins), and even the monsters are very expensive. (I mean come on, 40 coins (around 4 dollars) for a common monster which can be easily captured?!). Also to obtain the VIP state but I will not complain since people already paid over 100 dollars to achieve it so it would may be unfair for those people to get these states easier to get.

-Update... next time :?
What i would like to add in next update
Peo breeding or peo tasks
Increased advanced skill book in expert mode
Legendary monsters after finishing expert mode in every land
Lands for fighting monsters
Increase xp to monsters during pvp and leader tournament and training mode
More special offer during purchase gold coins
- Add crystal chest in spinning
- Add gold and crystal keys during spinning
- Add chat to pvp battles
- Add gold keys to the spin wheel
- More music options
-make it easier to level up but not too easy
- make the training exp. To alot higher but still cost more money

-Fix and bug ... :D
What I would like to see:
-Fix the accuracy (meaning if I use a move with 95 accuracy it shouldn't miss three times in a row while a move with 25 accuracy hits 3 out of 4 consecutive uses)
-experts! (Though most servers are either dead or chat isn't bad, every now and then that changes. An active expert would be nice even if if the server only needs them once a day for 5 minutes)
-Get rid of mystery talents AT LEAST in ladder (if you can't use items you shouldn't be allowed to have talents. It's bad enough they even exist, at least cut back on them)
-Combine pvp (as in server versus server)
-possibly make a pvp competition as well. The server with the highest combined honor gets a prize for all players on that server (advanced skill box maybe? x5 super love potions? Something at least. :D

Suggestions ... :D
1. Clan or Legion for people to join and the clan/legion can have activites like monsters that are only obtainable from these activites.
2. Changing server. Maybe someone would want to play with his friends but he cant because of the server. This could have a limit for like 3 transfers only.
3. really do enjoyed the game and I hope it will continue to grow and thrive in the future.

Thanks for making us free our opinions and suggestions Haypi !

Usename : NutNut
Server : 6

:D :D :D :D
<<

naychazy

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Usename : naychazy
Server : 24

:D Welcome to attend this event. Thanks for the great activities of Haypi monster. :D

The story tracks...
- Love most of the updates. Only thing I'm not sure about is the Flight balance. Seems like this wasn't addressed so the top monsters on the ladder will continue to be all Flight teams.
- Many little things that add up, i.e. experience cards, mystery talents, contests, dice, dumbbells, etc.
- Haypi community. Contest like this means that Haypi really does care about the user community. I remembered when Haypi gave users 50 gold coins just for being a little late on the maintenance. Feedback and sincerity will go a long way in building a great gaming community.
he quests: I love completing the quests coz it gives me money and more challenge times.
- The team mode- Team mode gave me not only money but it’s the best place to train my monster (without losing coin – that’s the most important part)
- The synthesis: I like having new monsters and this activity is challenging as we have to find the scroll, collect money, capture the required monsters and synthesize the monsters till we get both male and female.
- Common and Uncommon monsters are useless. Although some synthesis require Common and Uncommon in higher grade in order to get a good grade syn monster, there are no other way to use them.

What i want too change in the future: ... :D
- I see that there’re lots of bugs and sometimes it’s a little frustrated playing with all those bugs. We players would be happier if there’re less bugs and the bugs can be fixed.
- Hopefully u can have different monsters to be used in the ladder not the same monster u used when attacking and winning
- maybe add some additional events in game, maybe some boss raid and maybe add clans in game
- maybe add some trade option, hopefully we can trade even only skills that way we can trade our extra skills especially advanced ones instead of selling them, you know they are hard to get,so its better to trade them than to sell.
On the spin change it so that you cannot land on the same item twice
- The ability to PvP certain users of your choice and more bots .
- The ability to trade money for coins and not just coins for money.
- The ability to give other users money and coins.

Suggestion ... :D

1. Your game tester should be more careful about skill testing. Most of the bug I submit, your tester have no idea that there was a bug and replied that the skill was working fine. For example, Flush talent is not working on Power of Darkness. This is major problem because Light monster can't use Power of Darkness. There should be a way for Light monster to counter it, for example.
2. Classified monster system. Monsters in inventory keeps switching. Make an option like sort by type, by gender, something like that.
3. Make an official database for skill or gameplay system.
4. A monster with high speed attack 1st right? If yes please check some problem.

:D :D Thank you very much Haypi Monster. :D :D
<<

devilkiller1

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:07 pm

I love Haypi Monster because,they have awesome monsters :P and the levels are hard so it makes it more challenging.
And the team modes are like really fun.
<<

Asasinato

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Asasinato
Server 15

My suggestions:
- Sealed Space. I am having a lot of trouble finding the game fun anymore as the only reason I am signing on is to train my monsters for sealed space. I really think its tougher then it should be, and would love to play this game more. I know I'm kinda a noob, but this is the only place where I'm having a lot of trouble
- Trading monsters and/or selling them for coins or cash. I feel like this is an aspect of the game that really is the missing gap from the game. Maybe a public area (All servers) where all monsters are categorized amd posted for cash and coins and you could purchase. That would be something I'd love to see.
- Synthesis. The amount of coins and the probabability of getting the same gender when reaching a high rank such as A, seems quite difficult to get an S. I know it's supposed to be, but after having only a B female and 4 A males in a row, it's costed all of my cash. I would love to see something done about it.

Thank you, and I hope you take some of my things into consideration :-)
<<

mkrisa

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Mor more more more and more monsters
<<

EuniceT94

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:21 pm

What I love:
- This is an addictive game and monster graphics are awesome
- Players’ opinions are heard and bring quick response
- Players can communicate with each other (will be better if we can communicate between different servers and during battle)
- No trade system is a good choice. Otherwise S grade monsters are everywhere and the game become less competitive

What to improve:
IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE DEVELOP AN ANDROID APP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Many of my friends with android phones really want to join this game.

1. I can’t find my monsters all the time!!!
Make an option to sort monster, like sort by monster name or by level.

2. Multiple re-spinning and landing on same item. I have wasted 80 coins in a single spinwheel and get useless item. I never re-spin now.
Once you landed on an item in spinwheel, should not land on same item again!

3. Blessing used up too many monster, and seal cards are so hard to get.
Please lower seal card price or can buy with silver.

4. Skill books used up too many bag slots.
Separate bag for skill books.

5. PVP - We can’t battle with friends and can’t chat during battle
Have an option to make a PVP arena invite only, so we are able to select an opponent from the friend list; and able to chat during battle (option to disable for sure)

6. Communication is good, but more interaction between players is needed.
Develop new feature alliances and make alliances war.
OR
Further develop team mode like ‘Boss Battle’. Players must work together to defeat a boss and get rare item rewards.

7. Please hold more activities and events (or additional quests), especially during the holidays
The coming soon activities below the ladder activities should be opened in the next update.
OR
Create special monster only available during the holidays, like deer for Christmas; or collecting special items and give great rewards.

I really enjoy this game and most aspects of it. Hope these could help improve our Haypi Monster game.

Username: EuniceT94
Server: 29
<<

vincywolf

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Username: vincywolf
Server No:

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HAYPI MONSTER:
1. I can speak for everyone when I say I love the overall graphics of the game it's amazing

2. I like that you no longer need to be a VIP to use blessing in breeding, now every and anybody are able to acquire an s class monster

3. I like the caverns/caves that has been added in various veteran modes that contain certain rare and epic monsters that can be sealed instead of synthesizing or buying them

4.i like that you're able to chat with other players from all over the world or from different servers in the case of private messaging so that tips and ideas can be shared

5.i like that you can complete task to increase veteran/expert mode challenges, gain exp gold and silver coins along with other items or monsters in some cases

6. I like some of the talents and supplementary skill that has been added that can turn things around in battle and make your victory more easier

7. I like that you can acquire certain items by landing on a chest in one of the worlds or by spinning the wheel instead of purchasing them.

8. I like the new look of cheeky, it looks more cool,lol

9. I like that certain monsters and items can be purchased using prestige/sliver coins or honor points because not everybody (like myself) are fortunate to purchase Gold coins

10. I like that you can now check a monster details in the encyclopedia to see its talents and what skills will be learnt when it reaches a certain level so it can be easier to decide which skill/slot can be replaced with an intermediate or advance skill

11. I like that you can obtain certain scrolls by collecting a certain number of monsters

12. I like that certain items are now accessible in veteran modes instead of expert modes, like the items that you need to evolve the epics

13. I like that exp cards were included in the update so that it will be easier to increase monsters level faster, it can take forever to get monsters to level up

14. I like that items you no longer need can be sold to acquire silver coins as hence increase bag space

WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT HAYPI MONSTER:
1. I kind of hate the fact that haypi monster requires wi fi to play, recently my wi fi wasn't working for a while and I wasn't able to play for almost two weeks

2. I hate the appearance of the new legendaries, I think they should of look cooler or possible bigger, like Phoenix lol

3. I sometimes hate the talent competitive because you always get a debuff that kills your monster faster when activated

4. I hate that frozen cavern is after seal space instead of before seal space since seal space have mixture of different elements and frozen cavern only have ice elements

5. I hate whenever you encounter a monster of a different element in a certain veteran mode especially when it have an elemental advantage above all your monsters in combat.

6.I hate whenever I have to battle two gliders at the same time in canyon team mode because that thing love to give your monsters a poison debuff most of the time

7. I hate that certain words that is not obscene or taboo get edited in the chat room whenever you type them e.g pass, and I also hate that you have to wait a while before you can send another sentence

8. I hate that you have to be a VIP to unlock the fourth slot, it sometime sucks to fall short when your opponent have one extra monster

9. I hate when you collect items without its corresponding item which can occupy bag space, e.g gold and crystal chest without the keys

10. I hate when so many people show in the chat with their username ha_***** because it can be so confusing

11. I sometimes hate that you can't distinguish between a male and a female in the chat because it just show one profile icon when you click on the name to see their details

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE BE DONE:
1. I personally like to see an evolution form for certain monsters like funkis and poochahontas, I like those two

2. I think that FLY should be included as a skill or a talent for monsters with wings so that they can't be affected by certain skills or talents

3. I think that frozen cavern should be placed before seal space, that way monsters of fire elements like draconius can level up more so they can be more powerful for seal space

4. I think that certain features of the game can be accessed offline, like training,normal modes of the worlds,expert/veteran modes once you have the challenges, training and synthesizing

5. I think that the appearance for the legendaries should be improve

6. I think that there should be a feature like a tournament where players from a server can team up against players from another server in a battle, similar to a tag team like in pvp 2-2 but with more players, that would be interested

7. I think that a translating feature should be added to the chat (mainly private), reason why I suggest this is because I have a friend from Indonesia who don't speak English but we always do pvp 2v2 whenever he/she comes online, not only that, some persons may sign in speaking other languages in the world chat

Well that's all from me, thanks!!!
Last edited by vincywolf on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

supergao

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:51 pm

What I love:

-I love Haypi Monster's graphics
-l love Events for this game

What I do not like :

-Sound of this game
-Gender that randomly get from synthesizing
-The additional coins that added after the first re-spin

What I would recommend for this game :

-It would be better to have many type of music provide for us to select
-Synthesizing should get monster's gender follow the gender of used monsters
-I believe that there are too many sever, it would be better to combine some small sever,which is having less numbers of players, together for bigger sever
-I would like to suggest the system of upgrading monster for people who want different kind of monster ,such upgrading monster from rank common to have equal stat as well as epic monster in same level
-Should add the keys in spin

Name : supergao
Sever : 23
Game : Haypi monster
<<

patmon

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Hello all,

First of all I would like to say overall haypi monster is a great game. With any great game comes growing pains, but the positives far outweighs the negatives. So I'd like to start with what makes the game great.

Haypi Monster has the unique ability to draw any age group in. Any age and any gender can play this game and succeed in it. It's easy to understand and allows people to advance in it. With that it allows players to interact with each other to help one another out and make them better and better. The gameplay itself is great as well. You have 3 different game modes anyone can participate in and advance in, the story mode, PVP, and ladder tournament. Monsters can be obtainable in each mode as well, you can unlock monsters with prestige points through the ladder tournament, in PVP you can get honor points to help unlock monsters, and you can use seal cards in the "story" portion of the game making each level important. Another great aspect to that is in the veteran and expert modes there are caves and within these caves you have the ability to catch epic monsters. So anyone can get these epic monsters. The idea of loaded dice is also important and helpful to land on these caves. Being able to get skill books in the wheel spin after completion of a level is also a great aspect because it helps bridge the gap between players and makes it more fun for people just starting out. One of the best things about the game is it doesn't just end. Even if your monsters hit max level there's always something you can do which makes it better than most games out there. I enjoy the fact that haypi tries to make the game better as well. It seems like they try to continue to make the game better and better rather than sitting there doing nothing because they have a great game. It seems like they have a drive to make it perfect which makes it great for us, the players.

With that in mind there are the growing pains and the problems that come with it. An issue that everyone has is the cost of items and monsters. Being able to buy these items and monsters is a great thing, but at what cost? And most people think right now that the cost is too high. Another issue is skill books being dropped in the veteran and expert modes. It seems like the ability to get these items is really low and people can use all their attempts for days and not get these items. The only other thing that is strange and people don't like is that some monsters are not obtainable, example Phoenix and other legendary's. So the problems are not that bad at all and can be fixed easily.

So if you take a look at the negatives you can find ways to change easily. You could have more coin sales or put items or Monsters on sale. I think every monster should be obtainable and it would make the game better. Another option would be to fix the rate of skills dropping in the wheel, or you could even sell skills in the shop. Another thing that would be great if it could be adjusted is if the cool down rates could be lowered. Breeding is an important aspect to this game and the cool down is a bit high in most peoples opinions. Another cool thing that could happen is if player interaction was upgraded. Something like trading items or monsters would be pretty cool. Also, when someone's weekly integral is fairly high they aren't able to battle in pvp unless other players are on, so if that could be changed that would be great! So there are a few options that would help make this game a little better yet.

As I said before this is a great game that anyone can play and advance in. I would recommend this to anyone and explain why. Thank you for listening!

Username: patmon
Server: 14
Last edited by patmon on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

lefteris

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:10 pm

epic game!!!
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Monster Feedback Contest