FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Glyzine

Beginner

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Re: Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

I like the design and overall game play and idea. Unfortunately there is less i like the like.

I think ladder and its AI are unfair, out of wack. They are still using pointless skills or not casting the right ones. I don't do ladder anymore because it makes me so angry.

The wheel spins need less junk and more useful items.

We do need a mute or block button.

We need more things to do the game is becoming repetitive.

Make it easier to level those of us who have jobs can't farm maps all day for Exp and can only rely on 1-2 team modes a day. I'm level 19 but can't even do vet volcano 1 because my monsters die first boss.

Glyzine- Server 1
Last edited by Glyzine on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheRealGobY's IRL Wifey. (We're both currently retired)
<<

Kaloth

Citizen

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Kaloth
Server 3

What I love: I love the fact we don't have to "pay to play" this game. If I get an hour of free time I can go through levels without waiting for stamina or whatever to recharge like most apps.

What I don't love: PVP element isn't developed quite enough. The disadvantages between elements is too great (fire one shotting plant). There is also no good reason to PVP today. You might get four or five people pvping but as soon as a person loses they quit because they'll be matched up again with that same person most likely, further adding to the problem.

Changes:

There have been many suggestions by the entire community posted here:

viewtopic.php?f=642&t=18567

I have complied the list from that forum so you can easily browse the suggestions people want the most. Please look at this list as well there are many great ideas from not only myself but the entire community.

Personal changes I would like to see is more "Endgame content" as I call. When a monster reaches level 50 there should be much more to do with it than just put it on the shelf as a piece of your collection.

There have been many of these monsters game but none of them that encourage players to work together and strive to improve their monsters. Priorities are given to "collecting" monsters, which is fun in itself, but becomes boring very quickly.

Getting a monster to level 50 should unlock a way for players to work together to defeat raid bosses for items, gold, silver, and rare scrolls. You already have the capacity to do this today. You have a left over space under the ladder section.

Under that could be today's raid boss (could be an specific element). People would choose one monster to compete and do damage to it until it's defeated (maybe you can join once every hour). If the raid boss is killed by the server everyone who joined gets rewards based on how much damage they did. It encourages the entire server to work together.
Server 3
<<

KrystiKH

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:46 pm

KrystiKH
Server 22

What I enjoy seeing:
-good support (fast response and pretty quick to fix the problems in most cases)
-creative monster and skill designs/names/animations
-plenty of new activities for the vet players to stay interested (finally!)
-implemented many suggestions from players (more than was implemented in other haypi games by the looks of it)

What I enjoy NOT seeing:
-trading (please keep it out. For the love of all things holy please)
-coiners having an extreme advantage (I may buy lots of coins but I still like challenges, having free players that can still do well is nice)

What I wish I never see. Ever. At all. Period:
-mystery talents (destroy them. Burn them with holy fire and never bring them back)

What I would like to see:
-Fix the accuracy (meaning if I use a move with 95 accuracy it shouldn't miss three times in a row while a move with 25 accuracy hits 3 out of 4 consecutive uses)
-experts! (Though most servers are either dead or chat isn't bad, every now and then that changes. An active expert would be nice even if if the server only needs them once a day for 5 minutes)
-Get rid of mystery talents AT LEAST in ladder (if you can't use items you shouldn't be allowed to have talents. It's bad enough they even exist, at least cut back on them)
-Combine pvp (as in server versus server)
-possibly make a pvp competition as well. The server with the highest combined honor gets a prize for all players on that server (advanced skill box maybe? x5 super love potions? Something at least
<<

jayfay

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Username : jayfay
Server number:9

What i love about this game:
-the graphics of the monsters and variety of types of monsters (grass,fire, water,...)
-the frequency of gold chests in veteran/expert mode.
-i like the wheather changes it really adds another element to the game!
-i enjoy the difficulty of the game in normal beteran and expert modes
-i dissagree with people saying trade monsters to different players. It would make game to easy for newcomers
-i really like the team mode system. Difficulty is great.
-i think the amount of bag space is now spot on
-i like that when bag is full you get mailed new items instead of losing them (some people really take advantage of this)
-overall i think mystery talents seperate monsters from other monsters and i think it adds a nice element to the game. Ill talk about what i dont like with the mystery talent later hah
-i think synthesis is better now as well as hatchery. I am getting right genders more often :)
-i think enabling boost in hatchery to everyone is awesome!!!
-i think VIP system is perfect (im a 2 an love it)
-the variety of moves is very nice
-i like the pvp system for the most part. Its fun to play against other players and be able to control what moves to make
-the team pvp mode made this game much more fun for me to play with other people as a team.
-i also really like how we get cards sometimes to train someone when you win in the pvp mode.
-i think the items we get for playing every day are a great idea.
-i also think the pvp championships are really cool and will make people do pvp more often. Id like to see this become a weekly thing not just a one week and done thing!
-overall just love the game and i enjoy when new things keep occuring. Makes it interesting and always on your toes

What i dont like/would like to see changed:
-how much advanced skill books cost in shop ( maybe like 5,000 honor points?)
-the chances of getting a good move out of book chests in expert mode (if we could pick the skill out of a list that would be really cool and id be hooked on going after book chests!!! Like if we land on ghost advanced book chest show us all possible advanced ghost moves and we can click on whichever one we want)
-i just used 12 runes on my neon and was unable to get him to have adaptability. Very frusterating. Maybe trade 5 or so runes to be able to pick the mystery talent you want them to have. I feel like thats a great idea i just came up with
-also maybe increase to 5% chance of catching epic monsters. (Ive used 100+ cards on male cygness at 2% catch rate and no luck)
-i think allowing us to use gems to heal monsters during battle would be cool in place of a move.
-make it so when neon lerns lightning strike it doesnt replace lightning
-make getting flight scrolls a little easier. Emphasis on a little i think it should still he hard but ive been doing veteran mode for a week and only seen like 3-4 scrolls. Havent gotten one. Also make it so we can get flaunt scrolls in expert mode so i dont have to waste attempts on veteran mode. Especially since most days i dont even see the flaunt scroll.
-i also think since we rarely can get Chrystal keys we should be able to acquire Chrystal chests in expert mode or in team mode swamp. This would of course be very very rare to get but then i wouldn't have 2 Chrystal keys rot in my bag.
- possibly add a gender change to game in exchange for silver coins. I accidentally made 2 male psychic poes and 2 female ghost poes. I messed up big time. Make it like 200,000 coins for gender change maybe?
-make it possible to catch the rare monsters that we got from acquiring x amount of that type. (Example bubbles/escarglo) id like to catch another so i can breed them. Make it difficult to catch or acquire of course.
-i also think we should be able to catch poe in one of the veteran maps so we can acquire all the poe's. still make them as hard as the epic monsters to catch though.
-id like to see intermediate chests always get you moves that do damage. Leave the moves that make your abilities better for the worse book chests.
-i think you should get points for beating someone who tries to defeat you in the ladder tournament (ive thought this from day 1 a win is a win no matter who starts the fight)
-id like a little more money from landing on the money chests during a battle. Not much just a little more.
-i have tons of gold chests but only find one gold key every 2-3 days or so. It would be really nice if gold keys became more prevalent.
-the rewards we recieve for playing consecutive days is glitchy. I stayed on one item like 4-5 days in a row haha and it was a bad item so that sucked. I think adding a gold key in thier somewhere would be a nice addition.
-as far as pvp goes i hear a lot of complaints but overall i think its pretty spot on. It would be nice to face bots forever but they keep getting better and better.
-the daily crystal collection is also an issue. Sometimes it takes 30 minutes and sometimes it takes 2 hours. It can get very frusterating. I think we should be allowed to get any 10 types of crystals we would like. But they should have to be 10 of the same kind ofcourse. Right now im on super crystal blocks and id much rather prefer getting normal crystal blocks because i can try to get some on the spin without using a daily geteran/expert attempt. Either way its gonna take time.
-for the mystery talent healer. I think it would be cool if cygness gains more hp during rain and less during sun. Also vise versa for smiter.
-i think when a monster has a mystery talent such as magic III, the change in stats should show up in their stats so we know how much they are effected by it. Same for when they are holding an item that changes their stats.
-another idea is i think epic monsters should learn a good move when they reach level 50. They should learn a 90 power move such as boulder or poison leaves. This will make them move valuable than rare by alot more.
-and i think you guys should make poison leaves and razor leaves look a little different. Its kinda confusing.
-and pleeeeease allow us a way to get phoenix!!! He looks sooooo awesome and i want him!!!!!
-also with this challenge that i am participating in right now. Dont put a number on how many people get the prizes. Give out whatever you guys think we earned... I think i earned a skelly but thats just my opinion haha!!

If any of these ideas come true ill be one happy haypi monster player!!:) thanks for reading and considering. I think this was a great idea!
Last edited by jayfay on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 11 times in total.
<<

Windshines

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:59 pm

What I like:

-Different monsters that you can get.
-Breed monsters.
-Make new monsters with odd monsters.
-Love the music.
-Love the features.

What I don't like:

-Can't trade monsters or items with other players.
-Can't chat with the player in team mode with you.
-Can't choose your monster's gender when you breed or synthesis.
-Can't find items that you want anymore.
-Rarely find any gold keys.

My recommendation:

-Trade with other players(monsters and items)
-Chat with the player with you in team mode.
-Choose your gender when finish breeding and synthesis.
-Add or do 50% to find items that players want to find.(Team mode and mission islands included)
-Finding more gold keys.

Username:Windshines
Server:2
<<

RoboHawk

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:04 pm

RoboHawk
Server 1
Things I think should be added
- there should be a mode where u can create a pvp room and the person who joins the room is your enemy so u can choose who you battle
- they should add a new story mode
- you should be able to do co-op story mode
- they should add a wind or air type monster
- they should have a steel or metal type monster
Things I don't like
- getting the same item when respinning
- you can't catch the monsters in Vet or Expert mode
- you can't sell monsters
<<

dorimani

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Username: dorimani
Server#: 18

Improvements:

1. An option to quit a battle (will end the current world as defeated)
2. Once a battle is over, the "OK" button should be placed at the same position as the dice - just to move it to the right corner of the screen because the hand is most likely already there..!
3. If a user gets "double", i.e. two times in a row the same number on the dice, you can make a shuffle spinning between 3 features of good luck (i.e. shield, sword, money) and 3 features of bad luck (i.e. broken elements) that will be randomly selected (like in the end of a world)
4. The spin at the result screen should be automatically started and not user initiated. If you insist to keep it user-initiated, then move this button to the right corner of the screen (same note as the "ok" button). The respin should move to the left corner.
5. When fighting with "Powch" selected as a monster his image looks really bad (not sharp as the rest of the monsters, a bit blurry) - you can fix it
6. Add an option to buy Haypi coins with money (e.g. 60000 money for 1 coin)
7. Expand the log of the combat to the whole wide screen so we'll be able to read it - in most of the times the sentences are cut off or moving too fast to read.
8. The "X" button is not clickable in a map after the dice has been rolled out. You should make it either clickable or just disable it (grey out or invisible) during this time.
9. Add a potion that will allow making a monster epic. This will allow us to associate advanced skills to our trained and beloved monsters even though they are not Epic from advance.
10. Allow to upload an image to our avatar\profile.
<<

AHarvin

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Re: Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013) I

First of all, let me say this. Haypi Monster is one of the greatest apps ever. It and is the next "Pokèmon". I love that you can interact with other players from all over the world, and make them your friends. I love how you can battle with them in pvp, or go on a adventure in Team Mode. I love the fact that all these monsters have different qualities, and you learn to love them and make them stronger. The sad thing is, that there are Haypi Coins. And once all those coins run out, they are gone. My suggestion is to have 5 earned in Weekly Challenges. Also, sealed space is MUCH harder than frozen cavern. I suggest that you put it before. Also, I don't like how the first ice type is in Frozen Cavern. You should put it in Miracle Sea, because people can't get the joy of a ice type. Lastly, I think that there should be a trading center to make this the best game out there, and make it #1 on the charts. If you do this, players will tell their friends to play this, and it will start a chain reaction. GO HAYPI!!!!!!
<<

Egzonlahi

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:14 pm

I love haypi monster it is like pokemon online! All i wanna change is the server me and my friend wanna play toghere we cant change the server and that sucks :cry:
<<

Stavey

Conqueror

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:32 pm

What I love:

-The system of the battle when attacking how it have a chance to land critical hit or even missed.

- Ladder Tournament .

- Daily rewards.

- Pvp. (except for the things i will list later)

- Chat available to talk to other players which most other games lack.

-Contests! I love them and there is always a contest going on.

What I do not like:

- Prices for most of the things are overpriced , in shop(especially the ones that cost gold coins), and even the monsters are very expensive. (I mean come on, 40 coins (around 4 dollars) for a common monster which can be easily captured?!). Also to obtain the VIP state is not easy but I will not complain since people already paid over 100 dollars to achieve it so it would may be unfair for those people to get these states easier to get.

-When pvping , there is a big chance to face the same opponent over and over because of huge lack of players that pvp.

-Fighting bots in pvping... I don't think its a good idea since its called "player vs player".

Suggestions:

-A new pvp mode-- 3vs 3? or a group match which like 5 or more players face each other and the one doing the most damage or killing the most monsters would win.

-Instead of making bots face players when there is a lack of people , just make a player fight against a player in other server.

-Changing server. Maybe someone would want to play with his friends but he cant because of the server. Changing server could have a limit with like 3 times only.

-Clan or Legion for people to join and the clan/legion can have activites like monsters that are only obtainable from these activites.

-Trading system with players that makes us trade items for money vice versa.

-When respinning , the item that was selected at the spin would be removed. Alternatively , you can reduce the price of respinning.

-More new elements-- maybe a wind element.

-A story mode? This will make the game even more exciting!

-Character Customization. It has a weird looking.

-New tones that switch randomly instead of having the same tone always played.

-More new elements-- maybe a wind element.

-This could be a very major help for everyone there. I think its really necessary to specify the system of attacking and damaging vice versa. Like the speed system why sometimes the 2 same monsters sometimes hit faster than the other.Is there like a rate for this or something? Also the miss rate , I noticed that higher level monsters evade most of the hits of lower levels. Who's more effective on plant , fire or ice,and how the damage is calculated. I would really really LOVE to see this actually happen.

Thanks for making us free our opinions and suggestions Haypi!

Username: Stavey
Server: 19
Last edited by Stavey on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Monster Feedback Contest