FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

neodragoon

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:19 am

Re: Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

user name: neodragoon
server: 22

love the game, great past time when i am at work siting in my truck and have nothing to do. just like pokemon but you get to play with others.

what i like:
evrthing so far about the game has been great.
not a million monsters to get.. at least for now.
pvp is very nice at making everyone on the same lvl.
auto mode is the best thing ever. great for farming lower levels.

what i don't like:
that u cant have a jelly and a equipment at the same time...or a potion.
AI on some auto things are not right and should be updated a little more.
1 debuff on a monster should be the limit...being confused and paralyzed and burning and poisoned.... there is not a lot you can do to recover from that.

ether then a few other small things that others have to say this game is great and keep up the good work.

very good suggestion would be to some how combined this game with haypi dragon and have it all one big game with many things to do, or make sure we keep getting them updates :)
<<

ChrisJelo

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:01 am

user name: ChrisJelo
server: 19

i love the game its like a pokemon :P love it! i'm a fan! best game! :D

i don't love the love potion and the training mode is too long.

advance..i hope the training mode will be at the short time.good luck.
<<

VixeNooB

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:39 am

Server: 25
USER NAME BELOW!
What I love is competition!
When all hope is lost, and you're up against a Draconious with a Smiter, Boom! I win that 8-)

But when competition is lost because idk someone in my server spends thousands to get ahead of me, something drives me to win but it'll literally take months! to catch up hatchery, moves sets, trainings and more :(

Options for change for an amazing update:
Ability Change-
Obtaining a Ultimate Gem is HELL! if instead we build up to the ability we want instead.
Draconious + 1 ULT. GEM = taunt
Draconious + 2 ULT. GEM = Thorn 1
Draconious + 3 ULT. GEM = Thorn 2
Draconious + 4 ULT. GEM = Blaze 1
Draconious + 5 ULT. GEM = Adaptability
Random Spin-
Honestly if i'm going to spend money i'd at least want it to be worth it I feel like a unsatisfied customer when I spin and land on the same gold chest multiple times after hunting down a flaunt scroll for ages.
Can we Remove the item after respining or exchange it with an all new one
So that respins and hard earned money doesn't go unwaisted?

Ladder-
This thing is crazy, but if we can choose a set team and place them in a ladder only set team while still available for use that'll be amazing I hate when im training something new and get caught with my pants down.

Veteran - Expert-
I'm not sure why we have to wait days real life time to continue playing our favorite game unlike when we started continuing the game with as much time as we want that was just superb!

Hatchery-
I wish we can take off E-, E+, D-, D+, B-, B+, A- , A+, there's no S- or S+ these thing destroy time the game becomes a liability with all these obstacles , OR lower the Hatchery Cool down time.

Normal Seal Cards-
ridiculously hard to get if breeding monsters is going to be a must in the competitive world then these have to be a little lower in demand 10 coins for 1 jeeeez!...

VIP + Gold coins-
Spare a little we bought an app for over a regular app price, if we can receive some spare love man this game would go endless with ridiculous amounts of players and endless time hell you would need a million servers.
per day played we recieve a little pocket change idk
VIP#1= 1 coins per day
VIP#2= 2 coins per day
VIP#3= 3 coins per day
VIP#4= 4 coins per day
VIP#5= 5 coins per day
I don't win contests, I influence as a contestant and love a challenge, but for this I just say it for my people of ALL SERVERS to see any or all these changes happen as we can relate i'd rather win and see these changes than to win 1k gold coins alone is why my name goes to the bottom of this.
User Name: VixeNooB
<<

Xhizors

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:17 am

Username: Xhizors
Server: 6

What I like: :D
-The graphics of the interface and monsters, also the animation of skill

-The gameplay system (such as breeding, etc.) which makes a big different from Pokemon

-The events such as lottery, coin sales, feedback contest, and etc.

-The daily login reward system

-The AI system both in the ladder and gameplay

-The feedback and responds on some issues from Haypi staff, I know you guys always keep an eye on the games

-There is no trade system which is great because it will prevents the player’s account to be hack to another account

What I don’t like: :cry:
-The animation effect of the skill are most the same (Laijutsu = Slash, 120dmg skill have same effect with 90dmg skill, etc.)

-The bug in the past few weeks which this take quite a bit long until it fixed

-The advance skill are not appear often

-After the last update, I feel bad about having the advance skill book chest in spin wheel instead of the skill book itself because the advance skill book chest are not come out very often in spin wheel, and if I had a chance to get I might not get the skill I want since it gives out the skill from the chest randomly.

-The cost for the respins is too high, sometime people lose 100 or more coins for playing only one time

-Common and Uncommon monsters are useless. Most people using the same type of monster such as Flight, Smiter, or Skelly. There are no way to use them which make them ignorant and forgettable.

My suggestion: :roll:
-I want to see an actual advanced skill book rather than the book chest on expert mode because people can choose the skill they want and would not regret paying the coin for respining.

-The advance skill should appear more often than the current rate. In the current, I get one advance skill per week

-Spinning is like gambling, maybe the cost of respin should be reduce such as begins from 1, 2, 3, 4,…, 10. Furthermore, it should not land on the same item over and over again as previous spin. That way it would make it more enjoyable

-Customizable profile picture (upload from device)

-There should have a variety of monster avatar (such as Draconious, I really like the new one)

-The chance of catching monster should be more easily, I know it is depends on luck some people did it in 5 seal card but some didn’t and spend more than 100 seal card already. I hope Haypi continuously look into it for more monster such as Draco, Poe, or Twiggy.

-There should be an option to choose the gender of monster from both synthesis and breeding, since many people complain about having the same gender 5-6 times. To breed a pure S stat takes about a week I think it would be better to choose gender to make people can breed variety of monster and not waste time.

-The advance skill book chest should not available for honor point only since we play one match and get only 30point and the cost for the chest is about 15000, to get one is take forever. Maybe we can use a silver to buy it.

-The animation effect of the skill should be changed and more variety to make people more enjoyable. Most of the skill are having the same effect.

Thanks for reading,

Username: Xhizors
Server: 6
<<

DaniManf

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:14 am

i don't speak english very well so I reply in italian so I will be more clear :)

what I love:
- semplicemente la dinamica di gioco...nella sua semplicità molto giocabile e fantastica. Il gioco è appassionante e longevo

what I don’t love
- la difficoltà di cattura dei mostri più rari

and what changes you would like to see
- i cambiamenti da fare secondo me sono aggiungere altre tipologie di mostri e di conseguenza altri mostri per rendere il gioco più vario in modo che si possa scegliere i mostri da avere. Adesso come è strutturato il gioco a livelli alti i mostri che tutti i player hanno sono gli stessi
- faciliterei il modo di avere Poe
- darei la possibilità di scambiarsi i mostri o qualcosa di simile per poter far più interagire i giocatori
- la possibilità di aver un avatar da modificare

spero abbiate la possibilità di tradurlo in inglese. ;) ;) ;)
ciao ciao

Name : DaniManf
Sever : 10
<<

Andrea21

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:16 am

User:Andrea21
Server:20
What i dont like:For me and all my friends it s the Best game:)but not all is goods,because in expert mode We never find advanced book chest,sow you Can do that when you complete 10 or 15 Times an expert mode jungle(for example)you have the advanced book...in Pvp for exampl there are the lucky that has got all the Best attacc and They every time won against you that dont find good attacc;)that s all:)thanks:)
What i like:ALL
<<

GM_kattie

Citizen

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:15 am

Username: GM_kattie
Server: 28

Why Do I Like Playing Haypi Monster's!?

H igh Definition of "Graphics"
A ctivity Mode "Ladder" is nice.
Y ou Guys, Admin/Support's are ACTIVE.
P osting of event's are well ORGANIZED.
I ngame Veteran Mode's / Expert Modes.

M onster's are Very Well Drawn.
O rdering of coins is not an Mandatory.
N ew Skills, Monsters & Elements are Good.
S erver are well maintained by Haypi supports.
T raining's hours is optional and well BALANCE.
E ven you are not an VIP you can complete all monsters.
R esponse for the report's are fast and answered properly.

What Do I Like To Suggest In!?

1. More New Event's.
2. More New Monsters.
3. More New Elements.
4. Putting An Auction Store.
5. Breeding Cost Should Be Lessen.
6. Breeding Cooldown Hours Less [IF POSSIBLE].
7. Breeding Of Different Types of Monsters like [THOR & NEO].
8. Additional Daily Entries In Veteran And Expert Modes.

WHAT DO I HATE!?
1. HACKERS!
2. CHEATERS!
3. SCAMMERS!

GM_Kattie
Server 28

More Powers "Haypi Monster" Goodluck
Last edited by GM_kattie on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 37 times in total.
<<

calvados

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:38 am

ID : Calvados
server : 30

Why I love Haypi Monster
1.It remind me something when Im a Child , I used to play game with my old friends and I am so happy.
2.The game is so cool even Im adult Im not afraid to play it. When my friend ask me what I am playing I said haypi monster. My friend laugh at me but I dont care because when I play it I am so happy.
3.The graphic of the game made me like to play it all the time, it not boring.
4.This is the first game that I paid the money for in-app purchase, that why your game is so wonderful Im not usually paid money for any application.
5.It make me feel relax when i playing it.

What I am suggest you to change
1.Some graphic of the monster should be improve such as Cunning , poison leaves , war cry. It is too simple compare with Fire skills It look impress to watch it.
2.Some skills is too cheat such as Cunning , if you make 4 skelly in S class with cunning you can win all the competitor.
3. You should make offine to play like Haypi Dragon because some people dont have cellular version to connect to network.
4.Breeding with different monster to make a wonderful monster it will make a cool expression to any kids.
5. more new monster if it could be it will not make game over it will make game going on.
6.In the 2x2 PVP battle you should make people and talk with each other so they can know what they want to use the skills.
7.The profile information should write something on it to let you know the player information. Because it is world wild game player , your game can make an world wild connection and can make friends to player too.
8.The level should be more than 50 , 50 is not enough.
9.Ladder tournament should not used A.I.. It should make a command like PVP mode.
10. Re-Arrange monster in the stock because it now arrange with confused.
11.Number of monster in the stock , I do not know how many monster that I already have.
12. Rank S monster with 50 lvl and my monster speed is higher than competitor but why my monster attack slower than competitor. I just want Gamer to change this.
13.Items that increase 10 points status such as iron shields doest not work. Please fixed it.
14.Synthesizing Echo is 60,000 coins, Echo is rare monster why they use so many coins?
15.Open market so we can trade items with each others. That gonna be so much fun.
16.Merge server so we can PVP with all players.

Thank you
Last edited by calvados on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

iChampola

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:42 am

What I love:
-Gameplay
-Cute monsters with literal and clever names
-New weather system (although some balancing in the dodge rate for blizzard and sand storm would be great)
-Contests like this
-Gender system
-AI (much smarter now than before)

What I don't love:
-Bugs that take a long time to fix
-Advanced skills are hard to get nowadays (not fair to new players)
-Typo in using Power of Darkness (e.g. Rhor's speed has increased, the s in speed should be capital S like other stats)

What I'd like to see:
-New skills
-New activity (the coming soon below the ladder tournament)
-Option to change server (using coins, or one time use for players who played before having the option to choose a server)
-Higher rates for Advanced Skills (chest or book)
-More quests/daily tasks
-More ways to earn coins without actually spending any real money (like 1-2 coins per day/week/level and such)
-Re-balancing of monster stats to give other monsters a chance to be used instead of the usual flight, rhor etc.
-Monsters should not have the same talent as they did before when changing talents
<<

EtersicZ

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:44 am

The first time i saw this game from my friend's iPhone. I would love this game then I immemediatly downloaded this game.
I didn't sleep that night because of leveling.Then I invited a lot of my friends to play with me.How pity , we are in the different server.(There isn't server selecting at that time)

What I love Haypimonsters
- The graphic of this game : It's awesome cute , beautiful and attractive.
- The system of this game : There are many things to do a day. (Daily questy , Extra challenging ,Team mode , etc)
- The update of this game : The game is still updating many features.
- The Social in game : The world chat make the people around the world talking , exchanging the infomation or anythings.
* The ladder tournament : This is the important reason that do me or other addicted this game. They are training , finding their monster for being number 1.

Why I don't love
- Monsters : Although there are various kind of monsters. But few of them (Only Epic) are able to use such as Neon , Flight , Meniss , Rhor and etc. Others(Rare,Common and Uncommon) are useless.

What change I would like to see
- The festival monster : The Epic monster that appears only the day of festival (Ex. The egg monster that can catch only Eater day.)
- The debuff effect : I think you would change the effect of debuffs. They should be different when It activates or it works. (Ex. The burn debuff : When It activates,the effect is Fire burning and when it works , the effect is Sparks of fire ). Because I think it's too boring when i see the same effect in the same time.
- The World Haypi Monster Championship (WHMC#1) ; The challenging of top ten player from each server for selecting the number one of Haypi trainer !!
- The rune decomposing : We can upgrade 5 Super rune + 30,000 Silvers to be 1 Epic rune and vice versa We should also deupgrade Epic rune + 30,000 Silvers to be 5 Super rune.
- Device : A lot of my friends want to play this this game but he don't use the iOS device. I suggest you develope this game for other device as Android or PC.
- The Epic rune : Sometime the lower level player want to change his Draco talent then the epic rune should appear all of the team mode state.
- The characteristic of monster : The common and uncommon aren't interesting for using then you should make the characteristic of those monster for attracting people to use (Ex.Luminous are recieve 50% damage from thunder element.)

ID : EtersicZ
Server : 20
Last edited by EtersicZ on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Monster Feedback Contest