FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

des4r0y3r

Beginner

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Re: Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

I like:
The artwork and animation
That its free to play
Great gameplay (specifically battles) similar to pokemon
That the encyclopedia tells you how to evolve the monsters and when/ which skills they learn.
Training mode
I LOVE team mode, 2 on 2 battles and AOE moves like Tsunami and Wild Fire
Prizes after defeating every level
Daily rewards
Assorted different spaces you can land on, such as exp boosts, battle boosts, chests and fountains.
Exp cards

I don't like:
That common, uncommon and rare monsters can't learn advanced skills
That I can only do team mode once every 2 hours
How long it takes me to use all 4 training cool downs. (It's like 20 button presses+ load times)
That the only good rewards are from team mode and veteran/ expert mode
That the exp from defeating monsters doesn't scale very well
The space that halves your exp for 5 turns
Landing on the same spot over and over after respins
Not even seeing any good rewards on the wheel after beating a stage
Crystals (blocks, shards or whatever) they just clutter my inventory and seem useless.

I would like to see:
UI improvements, showing gender and item equipped
More equip-able items
Some expendable items that give permanent boosts to stats
More monster types, maybe even dual types
More monsters
A customizable avatar, maybe allow unlock able hats, shoes and colors and your equipped items on your avatar can give combat bonuses, or just cosmetic.
More variety to the stages, more unique spaces to land on (but remove half exp space).
More story, each boss should say something before you fight, and after they are defeated.
Each boss should feel like an accomplishment and should give money or some reward.
A better reward distribution method than the current one with 8 items on the wheel and respins, and the only good rewards are from a few modes.
A system that organizes your items a little better

One idea is to have a wheel like on the show Wheel of Fortune at the end of every stage (even normal modes) so at the end of every stage, all of the rewards you can receive are on the wheel, however the probability of landing a specific one is small. For veteran/ expert/ team modes there would be more of the awesome rewards on the wheel. Then, people would want to farm normal modes for a chance at the rare rewards.

des4r0y3r
Server 16
<<

ronald7955

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:28 pm

What i Love:
i'm totally new to this game(i've just finished the tutorial and not yet start my adventure)and from the moment i entered and what greeted me very pleasantly is this background music..Its very cosy and how should i describe..hmm..is Durable the correct word?..lol...cos unlike other game which i played before,after listening to a period of time will make a person sleepy and quit earlier. This is a plus point for all new player to this game.

What i no Love:
Since i've not actually started so i won't comment much but one thing i'd like to bring up is the introduction/tutorial is too short&simplify and i'm currently lost in how i should proceed and what is my aim in this game..I'm now planning to go online to get more useful basic info(dunno how much time effort i'll have to spend before i'll actually start the game)

What i would suggest:
I think there is more space for improvement on the intro/tutorial cos from a gamer perspective a good start is the utmost important factor in which will decide whether to continue the game or not.
<<

iNinja

Baron

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:05 pm

What I love: pretty much everything to be honest. The animations are great, community, interface. You name it. Best game like this I found so far. It is now my most played game on my iPod. How sealed space is like a milestone. No longer just getting lucky and coasting through levels because of type advantage. The advantage is also the weakness. Forces players to develop more :).
What I don't like: I have these crystals in my bag and I touch them and they say go to task>daily task> and basically some other stuff. But I can't seem to find this or what I am suppose to do with the crystals. Also I did a quick start on PvP and I went into a monster battle with 4 monster. Yes I had 4 monster on as well but it's only because I'm was leveling the last two. I only wanted a 2 monster per player PvP. Also sometimes the chat lags. Either I don't see my message come up after I typed and entered it several times or it comes up twice. Also how Poe and Poe or poe and poe-evolutions can't breed. Not everyone can get coins to buy Poes or it's evolutions so there is no way for us to get all the Poe evolutions and we have to make hard dew ions on which 3 we really want or which 2 we really want so that we can make 2 the same and breed them. Breeding and synthesis are soooo expensive. Also recently there has been this glitch where even though I click switch and the monster I want to switch to the game doesn't do it and instead my monster does a random move. How unbalanced PVP can be sometimes.
My suggestions:
1.make it so users understand what the crystals are for and how to use them
2.on the tips page add a page for the effects and what they do, like burn and confuse, because I thought I had them all down pact but then new status affects popped up.
3. Make items so that we can cure our monsters of burns and poison. They can would hold the item and if that status change happened during the battle they would be cured.
4. A better explanation of the identifying process and what the grades mean would be nice.
5.make it so I can PvP my friends. Like you cane make a custom 1v1 or 2v2 room and invite your friends because if there is a way to do that and avoid fighting random people in PvP I haven't found it.
6.if we could send gifts to our friends be it item, or coins that would ask be great :).
7. Being allowed to trade our monsters to our fellows was also be a great idea.
8.if there was a possible color option for our monsters. Of corse we would pay to have the due job done but to have options is always nice.
9. Being able to change our picture/avatar from the yellow man
10. I haven't really thought it through but I feel like there should be better development in the friends. Like have friend request. Because when someone adds me all I get is an email. Then I have to remember both the uncomplicated and complicated names and the cases. Just have the mail sent be a friend request that we can accept or politely deny and if we accept then we are added to each others list together.
11. Team veteran mode would also be nice. As well as just more opportunities to play with me friends.
12. Maybe an auction house for items or monsters
13. Chat when we are in battles. If now with whole server than at lease when we have partners
14.an indicated of how many monsters are opponents have before we actually face them so that player can make adjustments if necessary
15. More advance room making settings(like monster count)
16. How about we try a 3v3 PvP mode
17. When making team room allow us to change map inside of room. If out partner can't go to that map then just have an error message come up
18.group private chats
19. Orders/guilds/alliances would be nice
20.possibly being allowed to breed with our friends monsters with their permission of coarse. Or some kind of system for that
21. Events/holiday themed events/monsters. Make an event map that only open during events and holidays with a chance to capture to capture the holiday monster for however many holiday themed monsters there are for the event
22. It would be awesome if I could listen to my own music or even pandora while I played
23. An event where maybe the players get to submit drawings/idea for a monster and its evolution(s) and possibly even items for the 3rd evolution
24. A PvP custom feature where players can determine the monster limit preach player(minimum is 2 max is 4 and on room or in the PvP rooms there will be an indication of the monster limit)
25. A better beginners guide. I didn't know I could change the order of my monsters in the map till I saw someone else do it and tried to figure out how, and I had to figure out some other things by myself
26. PvP streak rewards. Like after 5 wins say you get a silver chest, 10 a gold key, 15 a 100% capture card, etc. those are just ideas I'm sure you guys can come up with a more appropriate reward system. Also the rewards would only be able to be claimed once a day and when the day is over the streak resets (also maybe a reward per month/week to the person with the highest streak per server, just an idea)
27. To be able to give monsters items, such as combat jellies and potions, while in the map
28. Other badges besides VIP# that we can interchange. Like maybe one is a Neo head or something and there be certain requirements to get these badges. They would go after the ladder rank or in between VIP and ladder. Maybe short words or phrases for the bases as well
29. Maybe a slot redo/forgot skills card, or a skill slot selection. So I basically put flame blast in the spot that wildfire would go once I got to that level. But, I'm finding out the hard way, skill book skills overweight any future skills to come. So it would be nice if the game prompted us to ask f we want to replace a skill when it came time to learn a new skill or even rearrange the slots of the current skills we have or an item that lets us overwrite 1 skill with a skill that we have already learned/past the level of the ability to learn said skill.
30. A refresh button and an invite button for team mode because sometimes when I or my friends make a room we don't see it and it ruins the game experience
31. So to the left side of the home screen there this thing that looks like an entrance or a gate. How about turning that into something
32. Themed homes maybe? Like the current home would fit for grass monsters what if we could change the appearance to that of fire or water monsters. All the option would still lead to the same place though. And when u click play home could still be the big tree or you can even change the home icon on the play screen so that it has some or is at least implied that every element is welcome at Home. That would help with the whole themed Home screen idea as well as explain form the opening storyline why it was the last place untouched by the darkness. For it was the origin.
33. A minimap so we can know how big the map is without having to scroll around as well as where the boss for the map is located, treasures, and stat changes
34. A glossary of what certain icons mean because I don't know what the star means
35. It would be awesome to see in the futere certain monsters that can only be bred by the breeding of two different monsters (of coarse if you make it twice and they are different genders than they can breed themselves)
36. To catch monsters (excluding bosses and mini bosses) in veteran and expert mode
37. The ability to look at others stats. Like total singe and double pvps they done as well as how many won/lost, their monster count and types, pretty much like our own profile set-up but with a little more detail
38. An easier way to get gold keys. I have so many gold chest and no way to open them not to mention the space they take up due to the max for one group being 9. So many if users log in for 2weeks straight they get a gold key, or just something to help those that can't get VIP or coins to spend on keys.
39. So I found out the use of crystals now but I'm not erasing anything so you guys can see everything and possibly get ideas. So basically after you do the crystal quest they no longer serve a purpose, cept maybe being sold for silver. How about change that into something else and give them a purpose after the quest. Like collect 1000 simple crystals and get something or be used for something else.
40. The option to block people would be nice
41. The ability to customize our map hoppers or at least give them holiday themed clothes
42. Some sort of like plaza or parade where we could conversation but also challenge each other to 1v1 and select the PvP style (like 2 monster limit or 3 monster limit, or even a no item/no ability match. Stuff like that)
43.in the monster book it would be helpful if it told you which monsters can only be gotten from synthesis.
44. Weather or fields that boost ghost monster (nightmare realm, after the field end it would say players have escaped the N.R. Or that the N.R. Has closed), psychic monsters (dream realm and same info applies), and for physical monster maybe something like training room or trick room and all other types of skill get a percentage decrease but a smaller decrease than all other sheathed changes like if a normal weather change decrease a type by 50% the physical would decrease all types by like 30-40 percent.
45. I know earlier I said colors for monster, but also maybe skins, holiday and non-holiday themed of coarse. Like for Armordillio it could be like a robot or mecha skin
46. Potion/jelly mixes that restore both hp and pp at the same time
47. After completing the last stage of a map of whatever difficulty have a better prize wheel or like the opportunity to raise the prize stake/rarity.
48.possibly more monsters that can be bought with silver coins. I only know of one and it's the karate mushroom
49.server vs server challenges with those who contributed the most getting better prizes
50. The status of our monster before switching. Like if they are burned or confused there will be little icons to let us know.
51. And "I give up" button for PvP. To have to sit there through the torture of getting brutally owned is just to much sometimes and for when you with a partner if one of you clicks it u both have to agree(another reason why in game/battle chat would be useful)
52. Battle items that raise accuracy and evasiveness
Username: iNinja
Server:34
Once again guys great game and you all are the best! Also it would be really cool if the coins went towards the winners VIP status :). Also I didn't think I'd have this much to say. I really thought I was done after like 25 lol
Last edited by iNinja on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:04 am, edited 16 times in total.
<<

elikonchik

Citizen

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:33 pm

What I love in "Haypi Monsters" :

-The graphics : Well made and well drawn , the environment is quite exiting to see , the places are beautiful and so are the skills especially the more advanced ones .
-The game system : That old idea of a "Pokemon" style games . You guys brought back those exiting memories of taming/catching monsters witch was so cool years ago and now you managed to make it even better !
-Player privileges : Thanks for giving us the chance to get Rare/Epic monster scrolls it makes the game even more interesting to spend time on .
-The monster Elements : Great to see all 9 elements in game . There is a huge amount of monsters to play with .
-The community : Most of the people are friendly (well at least on my server). After losing a battle they say it was a great duel and that they enjoyed it witch means less arguing and it is fun to chat with them since someone will always reply to you :)
-The server : The server doesn't lag too much and sometimes it doesn't lag at all ! I can spend hours playing without being afraid of crash since it never crashed ( well I am playing only a month now ) .

A comment for the game makers : Thanks a lot for bringing such game .

The things I don't like or that need to be fixed:

-Story line : What about making a story line ? a better one in witch the players can talk to other NPCs , take quests and participate on any kind of events , would be even more interesting ! , or at least more daily quests . gets a little bit boring after you run out of money and you don't have any quests to do .
-More Co-op levels : You guys brought us team mode in witch we can invite one of our friends or randomly battle with someone else . But what if the players could play together on levels that they can't beat ? it will make a better bond between the people and will make it much easier and interesting .
-The ability to send any kind of an item : I don't like that I can't send anything to any of my friends . Why can't we share our items ?
-Customize our character : Hair cuts , Clothes , Face , Colors , Race anything that will let us look different from each other.
-More Monsters : More monsters would be great for those who wants to capture them all , like me :) it's fun catching them , training them and look at them evolve .
-More maps : More maps with a higher chance of getting a rare monster without a scroll ! would be fair :)
-More Skills : What about making some epic skills ? with crazy effects and durability , making some of the skills to be made only for some monsters and not being equip able for all of them.
-More Xp boosters : I would like to see more Xp boosters with a higher % . Make them rare it will worth it .
-Monster Chests : I would like to see "Monster chests " the same way as players get their skill books , to see a Monster chest , a beginner , advanced and intermediate and in every chest there will be from uncommon to epic monsters :)
-More Pvp options : I would like to see a server vs server battles to challenge other servers and be able to chat with them .
-Daily gifts : What about making daily gifts be different ? (for example getting on Sunday a silver chest and on Friday a skill book ). And a daily coin reward (1 gold coin reward a day :) )
-Sales ! : Make a 50% off on purchasing coins ! you will get 5 times more people purchasing them :) ( I will purchase a lot )
-A relationship possibility : I won't explain that one.
-Inspect other players : The opportunity to see the monsters cached by other players.
-Switch server option : I would like to be able to switch servers :)
-Daily spin wheel : once a day you get the opportunity to spin a wheel and get a random item from common to rare items or monsters.
-PVP Balance : Balance the power between players in PVP so every body can win by their skills and not by their monsters grade or level.
-Skill book : Like a monster book which describes their secret talents and their evolve levels make a skill book in witch skills will be shown and described.
-Balance the prizes between chests and keys : What about making them worth the same price ? ( for example : gold chest costs 5 golds then why not making the key worth the same ?).
-The ability to turn on your own music : I would like to listen to my music when I am in game :/.
-Item that gives you a better luck : An item that is equip able witch will increase your luck %.
-Add keys to the spin wheel D: .
-I want a sale on items that cost honor (at least once in a while ) .
-Lottery : What happened to the weekly lottery ? I want it back ! :)
-Breed Poe ! : I want them all , why not making them breed able ?
-Silver boosters : An item which can boost your silver rewards.
-low the expand prizes : each expand will cost one more gold than the previus and not 2 , its becomes too much expensive even at the second VIP.
-silver rewards : make them higher with the lvl like the training exp become higher.
-better VIP rewards.
-lower breeding and synthetic prizes.
-group chat so spammers will not annoying.
-encyclopedia information : after we saw or catch some monster the information where he is will allow at the encyclopedia.
-ladder : if someone chelllenge us and we won , we get some reward too.
-team mode : the team mate can touch the dice and not just the master so he can have time to heel or for pp.
-maps : the option for auto roll and not just auto fight.

A comment : Even thought the game isn't what I expected or wanting it to be , it is still an addictive , a beautiful and a great game .

Some of my monster ideas :) :

User Name : Elikonchik
Server : 28
Last edited by elikonchik on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
<<

Braden12

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:59 pm

All i have too say is this game is now ruined. Put a trading system, think of ways to not make it unbalanced, and fix the shltty number generator.

Server: 19
Name: Braden12
<<

YOLObeeatch

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:01 pm

What I love: :D

-The graphics (simple but looks great!)
-Arena tournament (great fun)
-Monster art (monsters like Boopie can be super cute then evolve into awesome crazy looking monsters like Behemoth!)
-Daily rewards (really helpful when saving up for synthesises)
-Grade system (allows so much room for improvement so the game is almost endless)

Changes I would like to see: :roll:

-More in game moderators (to control language, spam, abuse).
-PVP adjustments (when people home button the match should end so people don't have to wait around for ages).
-Maybe some more monsters realised around Christmas and Halloween.
-Maybe some new types like Steel or Flying?
-Lambush as the games mascot... Forget Neo who doesn't love Lambush's derpy face?
-Restrictions on who can join your pvp (2v2 or 1v1) so you could select the minimum/maximum level of your team mate or opponent.
-We should be able to block players so we don't have to see what they say, I don't know about other servers but 28 is full of spammers which can get really annoying at times.
-It would be really cool if there were a couple of skills that could help out your team mate, say if you in team mode and their monster is just about to die you could use the skill and return 30 or 50% of their health depending on the skill. I think this would just make the game more friendly and it would be really helpful.

Things I don't like: :(

-Ugly creatures like Sally need evolutions! (Sally would be perfect for a Magicarp to Garadose kind of evolution!)
-Theme tune gets so boring after about an hour of playing
-Rune gems... (I must have spent 30 ultimate rune gems trying to get Adaptability for my Draconious and nothing.)
-Set Starter (Draco is so overused its crazy, it's rare that in a 2v2 or 1v1 battle my opponent(s) won't use a Draco. It would be great if you guys made Slider and Oogway starter options just to make the game a little more personal)

Thanks for reading!:)

Username: YOLObeeatch
Server: 28
Game: Haypi Monsters
Last edited by YOLObeeatch on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
<<

iNinja

Baron

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Good luck to all and let's make an awesome game even better
Last edited by iNinja on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

kogee_cub

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:46 am

They only thing I would really love is a chance to get more Poe monsters or make it easier to get them for some of us didn't know the game would only give you two but there are many different honey pots.
<<

kingkush_859

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:32 am

Username: kingkush
Server: 18

- First and foremost fix the typo in stage 15 of Sealed Space the word "vacuum" is spelled "vaccuum" it has an extra "c".
- Change and lower the amount of Haypi Coins it costs to fill up blessing.
- Change how much it costs to purchase Seal Cards, if you run out even at VIP 5 it is impossible to breed or capture monsters steadily without spending at least 50 gold on more cards which no one will do.
- Change the avatar, a leprechaun is not to appropriate, make him/her cool and customizable with Haypi Coins.
- Change the equipable items. Since they offer stat boosts, let the stat boots show beside the stat ie. ATK:100 and when Sharp Claw equipped ATK:100+10 showing the boost in a eye catching font and colour beside the base stat.
- Show what scroll is available with the image or name of the monster when viewing the rewards in team mode.
- Offer new VIP, why stop at 5.
- Fix the Ladder Tournament, it is way to automated in terms of move selection. I can't tell you how many times my Draconius used Celestial Prayer when another Draconius is out with less then half health and I get 1 hit K.O'd because I set it up.
<<

Legendwalkin

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:00 am

Username:Legendwalkin
Server:23
What I like!
-The Epic Gameplay
-The feeling of having your very own monster
-Daily Quest's that make you have the incentive to play.
-Login Bonuses that make you wanna login everyday.

What I don't like.
-The P2W style of gameplay
-The Daily Login Bonus doesn't increase every 5 days, it just goes back to the original prize.
-No way to earn coins
-No way to talk with friends in other servers without switching servers.

What I want
-The Login bonus should increase after you finish, eg:the 6th day you have more prizes, including maybe a Epic monster on the 20th day.
-Trading.Nuff said.
-We should be able to earn coins and increase our VIP without buying coins, maybe let us earn VIP Points by logging in eg:the 30th day we get 5 points^^^
-We should be able to use our training slots without getting VIP/Earning it would then make this point redundant.

What I hope:
I can win this!:PPPPPP
I hope I win!
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Monster Feedback Contest