FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

beixbi

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Re: Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

Dear Haypi,

Haypi Monster has been a most enjoyable and exciting game with stunning artwork, vibrant colors, charming characters, and overall a challenging game packed with adventure; it’s not hard not to notice the hard work, dedication, and commitment Haypi has put in to bring such an amazing game to its players. The simplicity of the game yet engaging game play makes for countless hours of fun for all who plays. From Casual to Hardcore gamers – all players will have something fun to do from the daily to weekly task to monthly events – players are constantly kept on the edge of their seats wishing they could play for just one more hour! With a community full of enthusiasm and dedicated players from all around the world – you will make friends, allies, rivals who you will engage with and just have a wonderful time logging in to chat and helping one another.
Haypi has done a good job so far considering this game has only been released this year; however, there is much that can be done to strengthen and expand the game in terms of content and development for all to enjoy.

User Interface:

-Sorting monsters should be improved (eg. Level, Name, Rarity) and being able to Flag the monsters with different colors will help players configure their team

-Being able to separate and set a PvE Team and Ladder/PvP Team this way players can continue to level up and adventure without worrying about losing position in ladder.

-Calculation for damage done/effects/dodge/hit rating has been a very mysterious and providing the formula used for calculation to players can introduce a more interactive and engaging gameplay for players seeking to be more competitive and strategize.

- Trading System is a bad idea to introduce to the game and leaving it out will preserve the structure of the game preventing various problems such as cheating, stacking, inflating the market, headaches with error during trading and passing monsters and items around making the game a completely different game as intended.

The Starter Avatar – the guy or girl that jumps islands for us, we should introduce different avatars at the cost of coins because seeing the same character all the time isn’t that appealing over time.

-A way to promote a more Social environment would improve the game and make it more fun for people who play the game. Allowing players to team up for even regular maps to adventure with will make the game more engaging and the interaction produced from it will create greater bonds and friendship with one another.

Guilds and Clan are a bad idea – given the structure of servers – we should not make guilds that make it unfair for new players to have to vs. guilds with higher level players and create an event revolving around it. A Clan consisting of the top 20 players will make it unfair for the rest of the server diminishing the social environment.

Events:

Introducing the events called:

Time Attack
This event can be a weekly event where players can PvE Bosses until the timer runs out – The higher stage you go up the better the prize. The event can last 30 minutes and within the 30 minutes you try to be the fastest. This is a simple idea, yet requires players to strategize their team based on durability and speed.

Coin Capture
Maps are assigned and players must go through this map and must land on the Coin spaces to collect the coins. After collecting the coins you earn a prize.

Secret Treasure Map
Once a Player completes the Coin Capture Task they get to attempt the Secret Treasure map where all squares are chests, tresha and the last is the boss that gives you a reward.

Boss Attack
Players are given a cooldown time after engaging the boss to do damage to it – This boss should be extremely strong and takes a good amount of time to defeat – the health of the boss does not heal itself so a player would have to fight it until they destroy it.

Holiday Events
Holiday events bosses should be introduce to promote the occasion – a special map can be created with a 6 hour cooldown. A player can finish the map for a reward – bonus exp card and Roulette Item.

Item Collection
Collect 3-5 pieces of something from the roulette wheel – to create an item or scroll
Gems/Crystal collection – gather 5 gems of each type to trade in for a reward item

Misc:

-Glittery chest content is not very good – may need to reassess

-Fusion cost for Runes are costly – can be reduce to 25,000 to make it more appealing for players

Ghost and Psychic type lack a weather type - Introduce "Darkness" hit rating decrease for other monster types increasing ghost and Psychic type by 50%

-Introduce GemSmitting - 12 hr cooldown on combining runes the same way as fusion - however at a lower cost

-Introduce Advanced Supplementary Skill Books – these books offer talent like skills on use (ex. Def boost, Barrier, Cleanse)

- Combination Skills – For example: Drench – Does water damage and wets the opponent > makes opponent more susceptible to lighting attacks.
Make equip item: items held have battle function: for instance: Honey (water) chance to heal attacker; Honey (Lightning) chance to paralyze opponent

-Certain elements only have 1 Epic type avaliable (ex. Plant, Normal)- hopefully those elements will have two Epics to choose from in the future like other elements.

-Introduce new item held: increases percentage Silver earned – “Tresha Finda”

Make Mini-Bosses and Bosses stand out – different color, shades, and aura around the boss.

Sound – introduce new music based on stage – new music will make the game more enjoyable.

VIP Rewards –new incentives – compared to what it used to offer it doesn’t offer much for new players to invest in to acquire Higher VIP status.

Introducing hybrid type monsters – dual elements

Introduce a Normal Island – the twist is that they possess other elements such as fire, water, ice at random making the map even more complicated to defeat – introducing a normal legendary

Storyline – Haypi monster has a lot of potential to appeal to new players however it needs a story to go along with it. With the introduction of a storyline players will be able to understand the purpose of the game more easily.

Haypi Monster has a lot of potential and within a year I believe that it can become even more amazing. The balance of the game has been fair for all players and when it is not, it is updated to make sure it is fair. The fast updates and hot fixes have made this game very enjoyable and I know this type of quality of work will continue into the future.

Sincerely,
beixbi
Server 21
Last edited by beixbi on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Testicleez

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Likes - the monsters, training, skills, graphics, and pretty much the game as a whole..

Dislikes - the music, how the healing menu works, the high gold cost of many items like gold keys, how you can only get the really good stuff by playing PvP forever, and ESPESCIALLY the half experience statues...

I really wish the healing menu would stay up until we have a chan e to fully heal our monsters is read of using 1 healing item then have to reopen the bag to get another.. Also, an iPod music feature would be amazing. This music puts me to sleep.. Slash the cost of all items that cost gold please.. I've got lots of gold chests with no keys and really cant afford to be spending a lot of real money on this game. And since its incredibly slow to level up already, I think you should dump the half exp statues..

Thank you, that is all
<<

man029vn22

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:21 am

Dear haypi staffs and players
After the update of version 1.2, I have walked through many changes like the weather, new monsters, new maps... In my opinion, these hanged improved the game significantly; however, these changes also include some problems that bug players. Today I will contribute some of my ideas to improve the game.

First of all, I would like to talk about the system problems
• The weather was a great change I like, but the unfairness I see their is the elemental weakness as advantage. Like my champ for example, when the weather is sunny, my water skill and ice skill went down, instead, my leave skill haven't went up even a bit, that needs to be explained better or I would like haypi staffs to change it if necessarily .
• My second concern is about vertedeath. Verte is a really strong monster. Mostly no one can beat it. With the power if darkness, other players without verte supposed to be beaten up, I suggest if you can change its stats little bit so it is fair for us or the top players will always win.
Secondly I want to talk about some idealist ways to make the game better, this is opinion only, if haypi staffs think it isn't necessary, please forget it.
•1) Since haypi monster attracted more than 1000 people for each server that I could see through ladder, I recommend that haypi should make a open servers day. At this point, we know that everyone has their own strategies to play the game as compete against people. Haypi should open server to encourage people learning strategies through pvp. So the first be if it is making everyone has more joy, instead of playing over and over with old opponents or old partners everyday. The second Benifit is sharing knowledge of new ways to improve ourselves.Also haypi can divide the lv rank up from beginner - intermidiate player - advanced player. That is how to make people feel comfortable to play especially against other people. It isn't fun to play the higher people u know u loose obviously. We could use that for the open server system.
•2) Have you staffs ever thought about the trading system. To me, I have heard lots of people saying they really enjoy if the trading system is available. I know the point haypi company thought about cheating. Like people will get many accounts as possible to send stuffs through the trading system and then obviously the company economy will die soon if people get wat they want from small account and stop buying coins like stop spending coins on respin wheels. But I highly recomend that we should have a trading system. Like my idea, I think we must have a day of trading after every month. So people won't get to cheat, plus haypi could make players feel joyfull, that could make the economy go up because they may introduce the game to others like the card games that ai have played before.
•3) The third point is not less important. Based on The experiences from most of the games I played, I wonder why we dot have the guild system here. Usually in many card games, the guild is important to players because a lot of new players don't know how to play. So the idea of making guild system could put players into small groups instead of individual. In groups, players feel more freedom and safe with the protection of high ranking people. Plus, the guild system could make the leader take care of other players like a family.
•4) The last point is just a specific part of •3. From that guild system, we could open more systems as guild fight. Like once a week or once a month, we have a guild fight which decides what guild is better. Each guild will have ranking in order to receive prices
<<

tizio19

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:13 am

Just one thing on Haypi Monster really irritates me in a special way: the gender of synthesis monster is no-selectable. I've obtained 4 octobud scroll, and 4 female octobud; 2 flaunt scroll (unfortunately, I think, is a ultra rare scroll) and 2 female flaunt :evil: Now, I understand that the gender is random and I may have bad luck, but that is not possible! Whenever I spent really much money for synthesis/training for obtain the same monster's gender? It's not possible. I ask you to make the monster's gender in sinthesys select-able. it would be really great! And make one of us player really happy :)
Thanks at all for read me. Good luck and game at all!
Player: tizio19
Server: 4
<<

aommynoiz

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:30 am

It’s long time to find a good game looks like Pokemon that I love on Apple store. Haypi Monster is my destination.

What I love in this game :
- I really love game’s graphics both interface and monsters.
- I like the game pattern.It looks like Pokemon but different.
- I love all modes and systems in this game, such as Ladder tournament, PVP, Synthesis and Breeding.
- I love to do tasks everyday. It’s make me happy when I finish and get rewards.
- I love events that you provide. It’s fun not only on the game but also on the social network.

What I don’t like :
- Too expensive items at shop.
- Too many coins that I have to use on spinning.
- Too expensive gold coin packages. If you lower price 50%,I believe that you’ll make more buyers.
- A few VIP rewards. You should make VIP and ordinary player different. You should give it more rewords, such as money, advance skill book or crystal chest.
- Hard to get the advance book. I'm bored with finding it, but I need it so much.

What change I would like to see :
- I think you should add more monster or evolution of monster. It’ll make the game have more challenges.
- Changing the background on each mode(Veteran/Expert). It’s boring to see the same background.
- More monster equipments.
- Easier to get advance skill books. It's really hard to get them. And It’s hardest to get a skill that I want.
- A trade system between players and server. It will take more communication.
- Add Story Mode! Make a change and a new experience to players. I think it’s great idea if you have a story mode. Players will get more excitement, challenges and fun with stories that you create. Players will be interested in stories and follow what will happen next.

It’s time to improve the game to be a perfect game and the best game on the App store.
Hope you like my view.
Thank you for your attention.

Username : aommynoiz
Server : 5
Last edited by aommynoiz on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
<<

bojimon

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:53 pm

For my feedback and comment

1.For design and overall game play and idea. I think very good and I like it

and for game system is clear and simple.

2.For daily expert/veteran mode challenges, I want more than now

3.Will good if more Daily quest and main quest and more reward from quest.

4. want more monster.

5. can breed with hybrid. I mean can breed different monster element for new monster

6. increase percent get good Item when open chest

7. simple for get more Dice from chest ,quest and It can lower price

8. More money from exchange , quest and fight reward

9. It good if have trade and gift system for friend

10. it good if have db for this game

That's all for my comment and feedback

Player: bojimon
Server: 6
<<

chaohaypi

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:06 pm

What I like:

-Various monsters but I would like to see another number of monster that still missing.
-Breeding monsters I hope you will make it better balance about gender and grade.
-Love the music.
-Love the features.
-Love overall.

What I don't like:

-Can't trade monsters or items with other players I think there should have a market.
-Can't choose your monster's gender when you breed or synthesis.
-Can't find items that you want anymore.
-Rarely find any gold keys or crystal key.
-I think it's don't suit about item that show for spin in expert mode
it should has a many rare item and a littlebit a miscellaneous item.

My Suggestion:

-Trade with other players(monsters and items)
-Choose your gender when finish breeding and synthesis.
-Add or do 50% to find items that players want to find.(Team mode and expert mode included)
-Finding more gold keys and crystal key.

My Expectations:
I would like to see this game in a long time until Lv of monster is 99 or 100 :D
I really love this game thank you :D

username : chaohaypi
server: 7
<<

DrPhEMP

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Dear : Haypi Monster staff

Hi, Haypi Monster staff. Sorry for slowly feedback article from me. I think it has many things that should be improved. So, I have to tank some note before write this article. This feedback article have 3 part ( actually only 2 but third part is from my sincere ) ; First part is about main system of Haypi Monster ( attach some my experience and my comment ) and second is all about miscellaneous suggest from me. Third part is surprise. Let's get started.

Note : “ From my experience “ = you should improve ( May be MUST!!!!! )
My comment “ = up to you but should be improved

------------------------------------------------- First Part ---------------------------------------------------

*** Reward Center ***

- What I love
+ Daily reward and online reward
From my experience : Online reward helps me a lot to pass any stage especially, Loaded-Die and Resurrection Card and daily reward encourages my monster to Stronger.

- What I do not love
+ Some item of Daily reward
From my experience : Some item for example, Simple healing Potion. It not be appropriate item but it should be Super healing Potion.

- What I would like to see
+ Daily reward should be changed each week.
My comment : I think Daily reward should be change to other set every week. It can makes player feel excited because their want to know what is Daily reward of next week.
+ Online reward should be something better on a higher level of player.

*** Bag ***

- What I love
+ Nothing!!! Yes, You read it right.
From my experience : All game did I was play has a bag system better than Haypi Game. Their system bag have very good management.

- What I do not love
+ My item in bag stock so disordered. All of item be collected in 1 Scene.
From my experience : I used to Confused when I want to buy some potion. Sometimes I buy it more than it can be collected in 1 slot. So, I have to sell it. ( arrange button almost useless )
+ Some item type should be can collected per 1 slot more than now.
From my experience : I got a lot of Super Love Potion. Finally, when I got more than 20 It was collected at another slot. Like you know bag slot is so important and I have to sell it ( Super Love Potion Force to sell only with 600 silver coin )
+ About expand bag slot
My comment : I think it not a good deal for player that want to has a lot of bag slot. More expand = More gold coin paid.

+ Should have a good management system.
My comment : You can manages item by be stored separately for each type. For example, usable slot , miscellaneous slot , skill book slot
+ Should increase the maximum number of items store certain types per slot.
My comment : If you want to do I recommend increase the maximum number of rune and love potion
+ The expand fee should be constant not have to pay more every expand bag slot.
My comment : I think 10 gold coin per one expand is a good deal.

*** Hatchery ***

- What I love
+ This system give a stronger monster to player if their have 1 couple of its.
+ This system make same monster look difference. ( Rank of monster )

- What I do not love
+ Hard to decide when should use blessing

+ Should have a pop-up message to show what rank of new monster will be
From my experience : It so hard to decide when should use blessing. If player know well what rank of new monster will be by show it in pop-up message that what is main rank and what is sub-status of new monster . For example, Male parent has D rank breed with female parent has c rank. When player make sure to breed them the pop-up message show baby will be C+ rank and show what sub-status rank e.g. ( Hp : C+ Atk : C Matk : C+ Spd : D+ Def : C Mdef : C ). This information can help a lot. Do not forget!!! beginner player and intermediate player do not have a lot of seal card to catch monster and sacrifice them to refill bless %.

*** Training ***

- What I love
+ More player Higher = More Exp gain
+ More frequency training = More Exp gain

- What I do not love
+ Wrong selected monster to gain Exp
From my experience : Sometimes my game was delay and this reason make me wrong selected monster to gain Exp ( train by silver coin is a little problem but train by gold coin is not a little )

+ Should have a pop-up message to let player make sure their select true monster that their want to train
My comment : when player train their monster Should have a pop-up message to make sure to use it with true selected monster. Exp-Card get same problem too.

*** Synthesis ***

- What I love
+ Player can own a rare monster by use synthesis

- What I do not love
+ Do not know how much to pay for synthesis those monster.
From my experience : When I just beginner player I have not a lot of money. Someday I have some plan to synthesis new monster but I do not know how much to pay. I can not manage my money because some monster have to pay a lot but some monster just a little.

+ Please show how much to pay for each monster on the Scene when select item ( Scroll )

*** Shop ***

- What I love
+ Have all item to buy
+ Many ways to buy item ( honor )

- What I do not love
+ Some item should have low price

+ Please set a new price of some item for a good deal.

*** New ***

- What I love
+ It good at all ( Perfect )

- What I do not love
+ Nothing!!! Like I said it perfect.

+ May be add some pic for player who do not good skill with English.

*** PVP ***

- What I love
+ PVP of Haypi Monster not waste my time and my item because of honor point

- What I do not love
+ Some problem that I not understand that what is a Cause
From my experience : I do not know what happen with my ID. I can not to join 1V1 any room of other player just can join only 2V2. Is that bug or ……. reason???

+ Give more information about PVP to player. Plz…….Plz……Plz……

*** Play ***

- What I love
+ New update = more stage added

- What I do not love
+ Some monster in expert mode can use advanced skill.
From my experience : I met Crusty can use Frenzied Attack so surprise. I do not care that monster can use advanced skill but it should be allowed with Epic-monster and Legendary-monster.

+ Skill monster can use should suitable with them Type

*** PVE ( Team Mode ) ***

- What I love
+ Gain a lot of silver coin and good item

- What I do not love
+ Sometime AI-Player make me get headache by many reason ( GG for AI-Player )

+ Plz make AI-Player better than now. ( WTH AI )

------------------------------------------------- Second Part -----------------------------------------------

*** All about monster ***

- Season monster or Special monster
+ I think that is a good idea to entertain player can enjoy season in real life
My comment : Season monster or Special monster can make player feel their are VIP with This game ( Do not laughing me but when I owned some special item in any game I feel so good like I be VIP player ). Just make season monster or special monster is not enough. You must make a story of these monster and Special condition to meet these monster ( story = hint ; how to found ). Do not forgot talent that Special and unique. May be you can add a Special monster type to collection progress and give a great reward to drive player try to owned these monster. MAKE PLAYER EXCLAIMS “ OMG” , “ WTH” , “ MUST OWNED ”.
My example special monster from me.
Season : HALLOWEEN
Monster Name : Soul Eater
Monster Element : Ghost
Special Talent : Souls Drain ( If your enemy use skill or item to heal them , Soul Eater will get healing same )
Map found : All maps
How to found : 1. Head monster of team must be ghost type 2. Pick up only one 3. Drop at Poisoning wells has a Chance to found 25%
Story of these monster : The ancient spirits live anywhere its body is covered with poison. Eat the souls of monsters who are scared, especially monsters who live alone.

- In battle scene , Skill button should show Hit Rate

- Should show the clearly number about many thing. For example, Chance to give debuff to enemy of any skill that can do. Clearly number for how many damage that I can make

- Monster information in Encyclopedia should be improve
From my experience : Before I catch Scythe in my Encyclopedia show a little detail but after I can catch its. It return to look for new detail but Encyclopedia still show a little detail.

- Normal Seal Card should can be upgrade. ( increase catch rate )
My comment : 5 Normal Seal Card = 1 Copper Seal Card , 5 Copper Seal Card = 1 silver Seal Card

- all about debuff should increase success catch rate.

- Monster stock should have a number to show how many monster players have now.
From my experience : Someday I try to catch Scythe but when I use seal card. It has some a pop-up message “ You do not have enough space for another monster ”. WTH!!!, I have to use some Loaded Die to go to cave. ( I try counting how many monster do I have and I found about 250 monster)

- Monster in Haypi game should can have some animation movement
My comment : I think same monster same skill same rank so boring. And what can make it different some animation movement is a good answer. I have some idea for this project. For example, you should add some new equipment slot. This slot is not for usable item but it has for “ R.A.M-CARD “ that give those monster can have some animation movement when those Released. “ R.A.M-CARD “ should have 3 rarity for Common and Uncommon rarity, Rare rarity , Epic and Legendary rarity. For Common and Uncommon rarity drops at Normal Mode. For Rare rarity drop at Veteran Mode. For Epic and Legendary rarity drops at Expert Mode.

- Mystery Talent “ MUST “ show how many chance to get that talent. And when player need to get new talent by use some rune gems ; Please… Please…. Please…. Please… Please… improve overwrite random system
From my experience : Re-talent is a the hardest to get a good talent. Moreover, It always get SAME TALENT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN ( WTF!!! Mystery Talent ). I used to re-talent many time on many monster but I found I just waste A LOT OF RUNE GEMS ESPECIALLY, Ultimate Rune Gem TO GET “ SAME “Mystery Talent that I do not want. Please… Please…. Please…. Please… Please… improve this system at least, new mystery talent that will overwrite “ MUST NOT BE SAME OLD TALENT “.

*** All about item ( In shop ) ***

- White and Green Combat Jelly should be added to buy at SHOP
My comment : White and Green Combat Jelly should can buy by silver coin.

- White Healing Potion should be added to buy at SHOP.
My comment : White Healing Potion should can buy by silver coin.
- Should add new item for buy it by Honor point

*** All about any chest ***

- Plz makes a detail button on any chest that show what's in the chest
From my experience : I used to watch some advertise on Youtube. In advertise at 1:56 has something can make me feel amazed, what is that?. It is a Purrity Scroll. First time, when I get a crystal key . I so happy because I have a chance to open crystal chest and may be, I will get a good item from it. After I try to open a lot of crystal chest when I get some crystal key but I Found it just only waste my gold coin. It looks like impossible to get a grand item from it. So, plz makes a detail button to make player feel it has a good reason enough for open crystal chest to find a grand item because their know what's in the chest. This link for advertise that I used to watch “ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-JbQ1U3tZw ”. But like you have already know. I open crystal chest a lot but do not get anything that be a grand item. May be, I just unlucky but plz make sure what's in the gold and crystal chest. ( Or it just a Propaganda advertise. If not, a detail button to show clearly that what's in the chest )

*** Task ***
- It should be change to MAPPING STYLE

*** PVP ***

- On Saturday and Sunday should can PVP Between server.

*** Activity ***

- Plz add new activity soon on next update. For example, Endless battle. How far their can go, better reward their will get

------------------------------------------------- Third Part -------------------------------------------------

Now. At you country has a bad news about new bird flu species ( AH7N9 ). Plz take care yourself all Haypi Monster of staff. Two things that can help you are MEDIC-MAKE another thing is always WASH YOUR HAND.

Sincere : Thailand Player Representative
Username : DrPhEMP
Server : 15

P.S. : This link is Facebook page of Thailand Player " http://www.facebook.com/HaypiMonster ". If you want more suggest , you can post a message to ask them. ( Do not worry about language. Admin of this page has a good English skill. )
Last edited by DrPhEMP on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

cmonzter9

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:44 am

Hi i love the graphecs and moves you can fo with diffrent haypi monsters. I like how you can do a synthisis with the scrolls i buy alot of in app percheses for this game so it would be rigt to pick me. Some feed back is i would like if it was easier to get to levels with your monsters and person. Also make it easeir to grt honey in the spin. Finally make where you can have 2 people on at the same time in a battle. :D thank you for this approtunity and amazing game

Sincerly, cmonzter9
<<

DeNira

Marquis

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:38 am

Oops, I think this is over, but I still want to be heard as well! Many of what I want will probably be repeated though.

"Tell us what you love, what you don’t love, and what changes you would like to see!"

Love: I love the community. They're active, even though they complain about prices. Helpful and friendly, so however you're advertising this game, keep it up because it's attracting wonderful people.
Don't love: When they fight, they fight for a very long time... VERY long indeed.
Suggestion: Please input a blacklist or a chat moderator someday.

Love: The way the monsters have been drawn, they are terribly adorable. If I could make a plushy of the glider, I would, but it probably wouldn't be as cute.
Don't love: The attributes of some of them. Trunky is adorable, but when he becomes the chunky you really need for frozen canyon, his stats are awful! Nobody really wants him. Way too slow, even though his chunk making him slow makes sense. I also kind of prefer my monsters... in their cute, previous form...
Suggestion: Would it be possible to have a "stop evolution" form and still have the high attributes of their next evolution? Or perhaps a color change option?

Love: Team modes. I do very much believe that games are more fun with friends.
Don't love: Team modes are it, unless you like PvP, but PvP is stressful. You don't want to lose. You don't want to hand integral to anyone else. Sometimes, you just want to play around without drawbacks or having to wait two hours or spend gold.
Suggestion: Competition rooms where we can face who we want, when we want with no drawbacks on integral or honor. Just fun~ Also, perhaps a bigger multiplayer team mode? I'm sure this idea has been suggested in other posts as well.

Love: Breeding and synthesis. After all, who doesn't want new monsters, stronger or cuter or for whatever other reason?
Don't love: I actually like it as it is, even though it is costly.
Suggestion: None

Love: The story line in the beginning. I love reading and I love a good story.
Don't love: Where does it go after that?
Suggestion: Make more story line! You can make more quests out of that and more rewards in game will make your players more happy.

Love: Fighting. I just do. Not necessarily arguing fighting but battle fighting! Even with weather and equipment.
Don't love: That's it. o.o Fight fight fight. I understand this is how it should be, but can we have a bit more variety?
Suggestion: Maybe a minigame here and there? Perhaps a multiplayer type or a competitive type with a ranking list like ladder.

Love: How helpful this community is with my excel sheet.
Don't love: How you guys aren't.
Suggestion: When you make changes, can you tell us? Like how lightning used to be magical, so I put the shadow claw thing on my fright. But then, one day, you "magically" made it physical. It's a bit annoying, even the tiny things.

Love: The characters, they're super unique to the point where I don't even know what they are!
Don't love: They're not useful or helpful at all.
Suggestion: Perhaps one day we can customize? I honestly... prefer the guy one instead with that cute weird animal on his hat. Or maybe we can equip stuff on them that can effect all monsters.

Love: You can buy stuff.
Don't love: Everything else.
Suggestion: ^ That wasn't very specific right? Well, it's because prices are too ridiculous. Lower them! o_o
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.

PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Monster Feedback Contest