FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:55 am

Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

Dear Monster Trainers,

We are giving away super cool prizes in our new forum contest!

Many of you are already familiar with the Haypi forums and have shared your experiences here. Now, you can do so for a chance to win The Haypi Monster Feedback Contest! 34 lucky players will win! Not only is your feedback helpful to us, we might use it to improve Haypi Monster in future updates!

Tell us what you love, what you don’t love, and what changes you would like to see!

Rewards:
1st Prize (one player)
a Skelly (can choose the gender) OR 1000 Haypi coins

2nd Prize (three players)
500 Haypi coins each

3rd Prize (ten players)
200 Haypi coins each

4th Prize (twenty players)
100 Haypi coins each.

Contest Details
Starts: Now
Ends: 23:59:59 GMT on April 18th, 2013
Where: Reply below
Word Count: No limit
Writing Style: No limit (bullet point format preferred)

Rules:
Please include your CASE SENSITIVE username and server number in your entry. Please make only one entry. You can edit your entry until the end of the contest.

If you have already written material that you have posted elsewhere over the internet (i.e. an article, a blog, forums) and would like to enter in the contest, you can post the link to it underneath the contest thread. You can also enter the contest by sending the link to HaypiOfficial via Twitter or Facebook

Haypi on Facebook: HaypiOfficial http://www.facebook.com/HaypiOfficial
Haypi on Twitter: haypiofficial http://www.twitter.com/haypiofficial

NOTE:
1. A single player cannot win multiple times. Please do not message us more than once on Twitter/Facebook.
2. The Haypi coins can also be delivered to your other Haypi games! If you are selected as a winner and want your coins delivered to another Haypi game, please contact Haypi Support.

Haypi Co., Ltd. reserves the right of final interpretation over this contest.

Good luck!

Haypi Co., Ltd.
<<

Rendbi

Beginner

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:08 am

Re: Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

What I love:

- The graphics of the interface and monsters!

- The gameplay system!

- The balance of genders between male and female monsters obtained from breeding and synthesizing.

- Events! (such as lottery and feedback contest etc)

- Daily login rewards!

- Daily quest!

- Auto system (AI system)

- Active and responsive Haypi Staff!

What I don't love:

- The advance book chest system from expert mode

- Multiple re-spinning and landing on the same item

- Too little daily free expert/veteran mode challenges with respect to the rate of the advanced book chest.

- The items on Honor Shop is way too costly and I seriously doubt anyone ever buys them.

What I would like to see:

- Actual advanced skill book rather than the book chest on expert mode! (or if the chest system was to stay, at least make the chest appear more often than the current rate! OR make respins cheaper: 1coin - 2 coins - 3 coins - 4 coins - 5 coins and maximum of 6 coins per spin!)

- Re-spinning will ensure that it does not land on the same item over and over again! (maybe a maximum of two times on the same item on the re-spinning OR for every respin, block 2 item that it had landed on previously at the current spin so that it wont land on them)

- Make skill chest appear more often than evolve catalyst in Expert mode.

- More daily free expert/veteran mode challenges

- Cheaper cost of items in Honor Shop.

- Better AI system (which can think of the better use of self-sacrifice, shake skill, switching of monsters when a weaker element is detected in ladder tournament etc)

- Some of the animation effects of the skill are the same (iaijutsu is the same as slash, frenzied attack is the same as whack etc.) thus a variation would be nice.

- A trade system between players or an Auction House where people can buy and sell skill books,items and maybe monsters (Tax can be implemented for trade/sales between players in terms of coins/money) Other Apple Application, such as Blood Brothers (an online game), have successfully implemented trading and auction system in their game. I believe Haypi staff can do similar or even better system to prevent Mis-use of the trading system if it was to be implemented. A way of preventing mis-use of the trading system is to implement level requirement before players can trade.

- Improved chat system (eg. chat between two players during pvp)

- Sorting of monsters by name, level, rank and gender

- Ability to invite people to battle in pvp (as enemy, not teammate)

- Guild / Clan system! and maybe clan/guild war (Guild/clan name will appear on the back of the player name) This however, probably requires the merging of several servers as there are few players in certain servers.

- Customizable avatar (clothes, hat, hair which may be purchased using silver coins)

- Customizable profile picture (upload from device)

- A clear numerical description of chances of skills (example: small chance = 10%, a chance = 30%, high chance = 50% etc)

- A clear numerical description of damages/heals done by certain skills/mystery talent (example: detonate 1 will cause damage as much as 30% of the dead monster's maximum HP, magic force 2 will increase 20% of the monster's magical attack, Soak will heal 50% of maximum HP of the monster, adaptability increases damage by done by 30% etc)

- A money to coin trade system (example: 80000 money for 1 coin)

- Ways to earn gold coins every week other than actually purchasing (doesn't matter even if it is just a couple of coins)

- Ability to move to another server by paying coins.

- Ability to make friends and invite people from other servers to pvp or team mode.

- More variety of monsters (currently some monsters are often used as they're the strongest ones of their types such as Flight, Skelly etc).

- Ability to reorder skills once all skills have been learnt by the monsters (example: slot 1 skills can be rearranged to slot 4)

- Cross-Breeding (species that can only be obtained by breeding two different species)

- Debuff increases catch rate (For common monsters: sleep adds 20% catch rate, paralysis adds 15%, burn and poison adds 10% etc)

- PvP between servers at certain times and day of the week

- Crystal chest to be obtainable through end of mission spins

- Fusion of lower grade skill books to a higher grade (5 beginner books = 1 intermediate book, 5 intermediate books = 1 advanced book)

- Fusion of lower grade gems to a higher grade gems

- A wider range of background music.

- Weekly Events (lucky draw maybe?)

- Extend the daily login rewards up to 2 weeks ( with better rewards)

- Implementation of dodge and critical ratings.

- A slight change in appearance of male a female monsters. (currently male meniss have breast?)

- Ability to zoom out of map during challenges.

- Seasonal Monsters (Monsters that appear only on certain times of the year Easter/Christmas/Halloween)

- Allow Higher rune gems to be used as a substitute of lower rune gems as some people are finding it hard to find specific rune gems (example: super rune gem can be used as simple rune gem etc)

- Equippable items such as sharp claw, iron shield etc can be sold for honor points instead of silver coins

- More variety of equippable items (example: items that can prevent debuff such as sleep/poison/stun or items that can increase the drop rate of jelly/gems after each battle)

- A variety of sealing cards. (Super sealing card - has 5% higher catch rate than normal sealing card, Ultra sealing cards - has 10% higher catch rate than normal sealing card)

- Poe scrolls to be obtainable from gold/crystal chest.

- Show the number of coins left during respinning interface.

- More frequent coin sale!

- Monsters can be sold for money/coins

- Addition of VIP 6 to VIP 10

- Beauty Contest for New Activity: Monsters can compete for "beauty pageant" contest where every moves for monsters will result in a certain amount "appeal points". However each moves gives different "appeal points" for different stages (different environment). Example: Fire moves will give more "appeal points" when used in a Fire stage. "Appeal points" does not necessarily depend on the damage it does. On each week, the stages will change thus encouraging players to own different kinds of monster to compete on the Beauty Contest. At the end of the stage, the player with the highest "appeal points" wins and awarded with money/honor points.

- Raid Boss for New Activity: A Boss with massive HP at the end of dungeon. Every Player had a chance to damage the boss at the end of the dungeon. After the boss is defeated, players will be awarded a certain amount of Honor points based on the damage they did on the Boss.

- Seasonal Items For Seasonal Activity: Example during Christmas, players can obtain "Christmas socks" from after battle or end of challenge spins. These "Christmas socks" can result in items from Jellies to skill books. A possibility to extend these events is to add "fragments" which players would need to collect and once completed, can be exchanged for Ultimate rune gems/skill books. On Different season such as Halloween, the "Christmas socks" can be replaced with "Halloween candy bag" and for New Year it can be replaced with "Firecrackers bag"

- Events like this should be mailed to the support/admin instead of being posted in the forum to prevent rats such as tizio19, xforto and LTPKLIM from copying other people's post.

Yes, I do read the replies here everyday. I know when people are copying my post.

And Thank You Haypi Team for making such a great game!

Username: Rendbi
Server: 27
Last edited by Rendbi on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:08 am, edited 36 times in total.
<<

nyQuitA

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 am

I love Haypi Monster game itself the first pokemon-like online game.

I dont love the advance skill book chest in spinwheel, we should see the skilbook itself and not the chest

I would like to change the chances in spinwheel. Once you landed on an item in the spinwheel you should not land on it again when you respin.

Username: nyQuitA
Server: 27
<<

aerbba

Beginner

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:12 am

What I love about this game;
- People voice is heard. You guys respond well on some issue like game play balance.
- No trade system. Trade system will only bring farmer and ruin the gameplay. so good choice not having it.

What I don't like about this game;
- Something that worked fine in the past turn out to be a bug in new patch. This part I don't get it.
- Rip off animation effect on new 120 dmg skill. Super Thunderstorm, Massive Boulder, and Super firebomb need new animation.
- unclear description.
- Common and Uncommon monsters are useless. Although some synthesis require Common and Uncommon in higher grade in order to get a good grade syn monster, there are no other way to use them.

Suggestion
- I know that spinning is gambling, but you could make it like you cannot land on the same slot as previous spin. That way it would make it more enjoyable.
- make more pvp bot. Some server is dead. That makes it impossible to get the honor and advance in pvp rank.
- Make description more clear or hire a decent English translator. You shouldn't use description like immensely increase damage. You can just say it increase damage by 50 point or 50% for example. That way it would make it more understandable for most people.
- Your game tester should be more careful about skill testing. Most of the bug I submit, your tester have no idea that there was a bug and replied that the skill was working fine. For example, Flush talent is not working on Power of Darkness. This is major problem because Light monster can't use Power of Darkness. There should be a way for Light monster to counter it, for example.
- Classified monster system. Monsters in inventory keeps switching. Make an option like sort by type, by gender, something like that.
- Make an official database for skill or gameplay system.
- Make a thread for known bug. so people won't repost it.
- Reward for completing the encyclopedia.

That would be it.

id: aerbba
server: 4
Last edited by aerbba on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
<<

Ben1000

Marquis

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 am

Feedback till HM v1.2.2

First of all I want to say, I love this game so much I played almost 24/7. I've played many game my entire life but HM is the one that drive me crazy. That why I've been paying too much attention thus I am very familiar with the game!

Now HM has given me expectation about Skelly, I’m happy and i hope my expectation could be achieved!!

I’ll write my feedback in following category.

1. Storyline
2. Unique story for each monster
3. Graphic/Animation
4. Monsters
5. Capturing a Monster (Capture Rate & Seal Card)
6. Breeding
7. Synthesis
8. Evolving
9. Rank S
10. Item/Shop
11. Spin/Scroll/Skillbook
12. Drop (Battle)
13. Daily Rewards
14. Online Rewards
15. Ladder Rewards
16. Chest
17. Chests in Map
18. Big Red Treasure Chest
19. Money
20. Battle
21. PVP / Reward
22. Team
23. Daily Challenges
24. Weather
25. Skills
26. Mystery Talents
27. Mystery Talent Activate System
28. Fusion
29. Crystal Fusion
30. Equipment Fusion
32. Healing Fountain or Healing Point
33. Poe
34. Full Stats
35. Monster Arrangement
36. Level and Bosses after 1.2.2
37. Encyclopedia for skill
38. Exp for Monster
39. Trading/Exchange/Gift
40. Monster Encyclopedia
41. Team Bosses
42. Bag
43. New Features, New Monsters
44. Block / Report user
45. Gold Coins (Task Rewards)
46. Backup/ Auto-save.
47. Chat
48. Ladder
49. Map
50. Gold Coins for VIP

1. Storyline
When the game start there is a story about the world of HM, but it doesn't continue later in the game. Also the shadow-like monster is nowhere to be seen in the game for now.

Advice: Please continue the story and add the monster in story.

2. Unique story for each monster
Currently there’s no story for each monster.

Advice: Add story for each monster with their own story movie.
For example, completing jungle 5 with Draco unlock movie of Draco.

Or

Add a side quest for each monster which reward a special skill and unlock a movie for that monster by finishing the quest.
for example, completing the Draco's side quest will teach him Fire Blast and unlock the movie for Draco. (The skill can be obtain repeatedly but can only be teach, cannot store as an skill book item.)

It will encourage player to obtain and play every monster in the game.

3. Graphic/Animation
Right now, monsters just move/shake a bit to attack. And the skill animations are not too advance.

Advice: more battle animation like Pokémon (Anime)/Monster Rancher (Game) would be cool, with animation on/off option for low speed internet user.

I like the improvement of the user interface in 1.2.2 but it can be improve further.

4. Monsters
It is nice to have a variety of monsters. But numbers of monster under each element are not equal.
For e.g., there are only a few electric type monsters.

I love that HM make the epic monster capture-able, as it give us chance to get more epic monster and add more attraction to the game.

Advice: add more monsters for each element. Add more epic/rare monsters to be capture. E.g. Draco, Twiggy, Funkis etc...

5. Capturing a Monster (Capture Rate & Seal Card)
Capture rate are unbalance. Sometime it took me 12 seal card to capture an uncommon E+ Mystik @ 1HP left. Capture rate is not working as it show or it been too hard on us when seal card price are too high and free obtainable seal card amount are low.

Advice: Lower the normal seal card price or let us buy with silver.

Or

Add seal card in the spin and battle drop. also increase the daily and online reward of seal card.

For capture rate, my suggestion is to fix the seal-able %.
For example:
Common monster @ 1HP - 99%
Uncommon monster @ 1HP - 79%
Rare monster @ 1HP - 59% (Not yet featured in the game)

And let Debuff boost the %

Under Hypnosis add 50% capture rate
Under Stun add 50% capture rate
Under Paralyze add 30% capture rate
Under Confuse add 30% capture rate
Under Poison/Burn add 20% capture rate etc

Or

Let more Rank to be capture,
Currently u can capture up to D+ monster so why not up to B+
(if u consider adding more rank , monster rank will need to be appear on battle screen. Or skill or item that require to see the monster rank are needed.)

So Apply above % to Rank E+ with Common 99%, Uncommon 89%, Rare 79% and lower it as the Rank go higher.

Note that, it also helps in breeding with the Gender problem.

6. Breeding
Breeding required Money, Potion and different gender of each species.
Breeding still give unbalance gender, when its cost is too high and Cool-down time are too long. Consider the availability and chances to obtainable super love potion also.
Now with the release of new monster there's more to be breed. Breeding rank C with B stat require Normal Love Potion and 24000silver which is Rank B Breeding Cost.

Advice: reduce the cool down time to 3hrs or 4hrs and it will reduce the gender problem and we can breed more monster. (5x continuous breeding to get a different gender is not a satisfactory fix)
Note that synthesis also give unbalance gender so we need to breed again to do the synthesis.
Correct the breeding cost.
OR

Increase the chances of getting a gender to 50-50 or 60-40.

7. Synthesis
To synthesis, we need a certain amount of money and monsters. (Some synthesis required rare monster which can be obtain through synthesis only. for e.g., chimp is require to synthesis flaunt)
The cost of synthesis for epic monster is "60000", but the gender is random, when the chance of getting a scroll is lower than 20%.
i have been hunting chimp scroll for more than a week since 1.2.2 and only got 2 scroll which gives me a female. it waste the money, time and exp i should get by doing Frozen Carven.
So i say gender outcome from synthesis is unbalance.

Advice: increase the chances of getting a gender to 50-50 or 60-40.

8. Evolving
Evolving a monster boost it stats. Some epic monsters need certain item to evolve. As some monster has cute form before evolving, we love to keep that form. (Scyth & Chuncky's unevolve form is cuter than the evolved form.)

Advice: let us freely choose our desire form of monster without hurting it stats after the monster has evolved to the final stage. For e.g. option to switch form after fully evolve.

9. Rank S
Rank S monster takes a long time to breed and its cost too much so they should has a different form than others.

Advice: let them have a shiny armor equip. Or add more advance form which can only be evolve by Rank S.

Also, add a Task, rewarding each monster for reaching a pure S rank.
For example, getting an epic to rank S will reward specific Advance Book Chest. If getting Draco to S, Advance Book Chest (Fire).
Lower than epic monster will get Intermediate Book Chest.

10. Item/Shop
There many different type of items, but some of them are very high price compare to it quality. (For e.g. normal healing potion has to buy with gold, Honor Item Price)

Advice: let some item in the shop to be able to buy with money. And lower the cost of some items.

11. Spin/Scroll/Skillbook
Spin are almost always full of crystal and money. And some item are inappropriate for the level.
It is acceptable that simple healing potion, white combat jelly, copper chest, etc.. Appear in normal lv map's spin. But these shouldn't be appearing in higher level map.
i notice there no copper chest drop in team SS before 1.2.2. Chance of scroll and skill book appear in spin are very low, plus chances of the spin landed on them are ultra low in 1.2.2. It is really bad for new player. They will get disappointed very soon and leave the game soon if they are not getting the required item which persuades them to play. I remember it is easy to obtain scroll in team mode such as Team Jungle, Miracle Sea in 1.1. Money appear in spin are too low amount , it did not helpful with the game. Also respin cost double each time but it still land on the same slot.

Advice: correct/add the items in spin according with the level of map, plus increase the slot of scroll and skillbook in spin. Also increase the chance of getting scroll and skillbook. Completely remove money slot in spin or increase the
Money amount while lowering the slot for money. Add Crystal Chest, Crystal Key, Gold Key, Gold Coin, Dice, Seal Card and many other items that are not yet in the spin. Either reduce the spin cost or set a fix spin cost and gray out
Item that is already landed. since each element of Adv Book are introduce, doing the same to Intermediate are advice. it will encourage player to buy gold coin for respin.

12. Drop (Battle)
Money, Crystal and Item can be drop after battle. But the drop rate are very low.

Advice: let the drop be two items a time. Either drop money + item or crystal + item, as in other games.

13. Daily Rewards
i notice that the only changes in daily reward are Money, Love Potion and Rune Gem.

Advice: upgrade the simple healing potion to Super Healing Potion and increase the number of seal card in accordance with Player Level.

14. Online Rewards
i notice that the only changes in online reward is Exp Card only.

Advice: increase the number of Seal Card, Loaded Dice, Resurrection Card and upgrade the Silver Chest to Gold/Crystal Chest/-Keys accordance to player level.

15. Ladder Rewards
i notice that ladder rewards is money and prestige only.

Advice: add items to ladder reward. Also increase the money amount.

16. Chest in Spin
i notice that there is lower level chest in veteran/expert mode and higher lv team mode.

Advice: add chest according to Level of Map. Remove chest like copper chest from veteran/expert mode and higher lv team mode such as Seal Space and Frozen Carven.

17. Chests in Map

Advice: add more chests in higher level maps. Silver chest should drop more money in higher level map.

18. Big Red Treasure Chest
Big red treasure chest are not easy to reach, has to use dice or by luck only.
Also according to my record,
Normal chest = copper chest and
Big red treasure chest = silver chest. So it means we could never get the equipment shown in the picture.

Advice: Increase the odd of getting higher grade item such as super love potion, Orange combat jelly etc as it harder to land on those chest and upgrade the chest to equivalent with gold chest Or add another chest equivalent to gold chest.

19. Money
The in-game money which is silver is balance with the game. But as the game introduce more stuff, the amount of money require is become higher. Also money slot in spin and per level are not in accordance with the difficulty of the level.

Advice: increase the amount of money in chest, drop, per level, rewards but lower the money slot in spin.

20. Battle
i notice when using supplementary in battle (such as boosting stats, healing) and the enemy die before using it, it was cancel and the next monster is called.

Advice: let the supplementary skill be use when enemy monster die.

21. PVP / Reward
PVP is the great place to spent time on after completing all tasks, but only few people there because the reward are not attracting and after getting over 1900 integral it becomes unable to match. And there no Exp for Player/Monster
So why waste time in pvp?
And the honor point gain is low comparing the price of items in shops.

Advice: add player/monster exp. add random item drop equal to certain chest.
For e.g.: 1500-2000 integral, the item drop equal to silver chest. (Items include in silver chest)
2000-2500 integral, the items drop equal to gold chest. (Items include in gold chest)
2500 and above, the items drop equal to crystal chest. (Items include in crystal chest)
Exp Card 3 should be drop to Players lv 21-25 and Exp Card 4 to Lv 25-30.
Increase the money drop. Increase the honor point when win/lose.

22. Team
Only the one that create the team mode can use dice. And there no notification on team mate dropping out of connection. it happen to me that i was depending on my teammate to carry me safe but his connection was lost. But I was able to dice unlike the teammate quit. And we all die and get nothing. when we die at the boss, we are not able to use resurrection card thus no exp gain but has to wait again for 2 hrs.

Advice: let both players add the number of dice to use in team mode. If the dice left over after team mode it will be re added to the player equally if not only to the leader. Force stop team mode if the teammate connection lost or notification of it. let us use resurrection when we die @ the boss.

23. Daily Challenges
I like that HM add challenge card. But it was not as a usable item so we cannot save it for later and use when we want. Also finding crystal block take a lot time so it seems like not worth it to wasting time for the uncertainty of chance to get a scroll or book chest. And of course the challenges are not enough with all those many monsters and stages.

Advice: let the challenge card be useable as an item so that we could use when we want. And bring back the daily 10 challenges.

24. Weather
Weather has its good and bad. Good its that it increase the attack and add bonus to the same element. Bad is that it used up a skill slot and weather boost and bonus are unfair. it add little bonus to some element but big bonus to certain element.

Advice: since many have disapproved it (because of unbalance power of weather) i wish u reconsider about weather effects. No, i didn't ask u to cancel weather because adding feature to the game is a good thing. But it needs to be balance. Re-analyze the differences between the weather elements and balance the effects. weather for Ghost/Magic monster needed. pls named it "Eclipse" which effects both Ghost/Magic

25. Skills / Skillbook
Skill has been altered/changed/fixed from time to time for several reason. Some skills become great skills but some becomes useless or weaker that it should not be in intermediate/advanced section but some should.
for e.g. Spiritual Orb, Hypnosis Powder, Fissure, Electric Ball.

As i observe, skill that have stat boosts or debuff is set as intermediate and skills that hit multiple target and has higher power are set as advance. but considering multi hit skill has less power i though it should be intermediate. and some beginner skill has mid power also. and there only 2 first attack skill found in the game, smack and water jet.

Advice: re-analyze skill and fix necessary. Also put skill into appropriate level. Write the skill description clear. 1 or 2 skill slot to be added since weather use up 1 skill slot. add more first attack skills.

26. Mystery Talents
Mystery talents are also been altered/changed/fixed from time to time for several reason. Some talents become great but some becomes useless or weaker thus talents are unbalance right now.
for e.g. Hypnosis Jinx 2 was fixed too much that it becomes weak talent. Others are Thorn 1,2 , etc...

As i observe, there is talent that boost stats , encounter and supplementary ,etc...

Advice: each talent in their category should be balance with another talent. for e.g., Thorn and Hypo Jinx 2 are encounter talent but Hypo was not trigger with every hit! u can just set the hypo amount to 1-3 as equal to Hypnosis. Thorn 1, 2 should deal certain % of damage receive. (e.g. 30% , 40%. otherwise, it bad skill)
Re-analyze all talents and change/update as needed.

27. Mystery Talent Activate System
I’ve spent more than 40 Ultimate Rune and no adaptability on Draco :'(. so the MT system is unbalanced.

My suggestion is

A. arrange the MT in order of normal to best , up to down and MT will be activated in order.

Or

B. Another idea, we can choose which MT we learn but diff MT require diff amount of Rune.

For e.g.
Thorn 1 - 1x U Rune
Thorn 2 - 1x U Rune + 1x R Rune.
Taunt - 2x U Rune
Blaze - 2x U Rune + 2x R Rune.
Adaptability - 3x U Rune.

C. All MT has a bar. We use the 2nd method to fill the bar (now require more rune). When the bar filled we get the MT.

28. Fusion
Fusion is a great feature added to the game. But fusion price go way higher from Super to Legendary Rune. so it demand more money.

Advice: adjust/lower the fusion price or increase the money that is obtained in the game.

29. Crystal Fusion/Jelly Fusion/Potion Fusion
Advice: since fusion is introduced. Crystal Fusion is Recommended.

for eg.
5x Simple Crystal Fragment + 100 silver = 1 Simple Crystal Block.
5x Simple Crystal Block + 300 silver = 1 Simple Crystal Gem.
5x Simple Crystal Gem + 500 silver = 1 Simple Rune Gem.

etc....

likewise to the Jelly & Potion Fusion

30. Equipment Fusion
Advice: Equipment Fusion is also recommended. With more equipment to be added in the future.
for eg. Equipment that boost dodge, hit rate, etc...

for e.g
1x Dumbbell + 1x Dumbbell + Blacksmith Token = Dumbbell+1 (add 40% exp bonus)
Blacksmith Token can only be bough with honor and its consumable. price around 4500 Honor.

32. Healing Fountain or Healing Point in maps
Advice: let it restore both HP and PP, as in other game does.

33. Poe
Poe is a rare monster and its cute. Poe doesn’t have ultra strong skill compare to epic monster. his specialty is only that he can evolve into different form only! But poe cant be breed right now and many has disagree with it.

Advice: make Poe breed-able, as it will bring more attraction into the games. but u will have to gift us a pair of poe since many may has already evolve him thus unable to get the chance.

34. Full Stats
I like Bloom, coz she dodges much, but now i feel like she didn't dodge much.
Why that? Oh, i see. She only has ??? Dodge rating.
grrr, why did my atk miss every time i face this monster.
Oh, he only has ??? Hit rating.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to see full stat of monster???

Advice: Show full stats of monster as it help us a lot in choosing which monster to use.

35. Monster Arrangement
i don't know how to figure out the arrangement of monster! it’s here and there from time to time so I get lost where my monster is sometime.

Advice: make the monster arrange-able by name, rank, level, type, etc..

36. Level and Bosses after 1.2.2
Bosses become possess skill that they normally don't learn. Making it harder to beat them. Map like Frozen Carven Veteran/Expert has fixed weather so that Ice monster has too much advantages. But NPC teammate doesn’t have Adv skill. Making it hard to beat those levels.

Advice: either remove those skill or let us learn those skill normally also. Remove the fixed weather system and make it random like in other map.

37. Encyclopedia for skill
There are many unlisted skills out there. it good to know which skills are available.

Advice: adding Skill Encyclopedia give us idea what skill should be tech to our monsters and try to get the skill. pls also add the PP, make the description clear.

38. Exp for Monster
Exp require to train a lv 50 monster are very greater comparing the amount of exp we get from finishing a level.

Advice: pls make it balance. Make the lv give more exp or other ways to receive more exp.

39. Trading/Exchange/Gift
Currently that is not available.

Advice: let players Trade, able to Exchange or Gift certain in-game items. Such as scroll with scroll, or scroll with money, or gift scroll to a friend.

40. Monster Encyclopedia
Currently only Monster that are encountered in Maps appear in encyclopedia.

Advice: add the monster encountered through pvp to encyclopedia also. availability to see stats of different Rank of a monster. for eg. we can just look up in encyclopedia to see what Draco Rank S stats are.

41. Team Bosses
Team mode where u have to fight bosses only with another teammate. theses bosses are different from the already existed bosses.

42. Bag
a few more extra bag space could be added.
and make the item like gold chest , key , equipment item to be stack-able more than 1-9. Separate skill book from bag, let skill book to be keep in skill encyclopedia.

43. New Features, New Monsters
i love that HM add New Features and New Monsters frequently.

Advice: before adding them, fix the existing bug first. and make sure all player could catch up to the features and monsters added. adding too much features and monsters that are too advance and take too long to complete
may disappoint some players.

44. Block / Report user
As there's some abusive user out there , block / report of user in chat is recommended.

45. Gold Coins (Task Rewards)
i remember getting 10 gold coins as deep sea exploration task rewards.

add more gold coin in task rewards.

46. Backup/ Autosave.
the system HM use to Backup/ Autosave has restrict us to reset the game.
but it also failed sometimes, didn't bring back to the place where we are @.

let us able to reset game again and update the system.

47. Chat
let us able to chat in battle to be able to use more strategy in attack.

48. Ladder
switching in ladder is good in my opinion. i think people don't like it because it was one sided only. e.g. only opponent switch monster. making supplementary skill use in ladder is also a good thing. it will encourage players to breed more than one kind. e.g. 1 Draco for PVP, another for Ladder. etc..

49. Map
Zoom in and out of map. i like see the whole map from above. very recommended.

50. Gold Coins for VIP
VIP user should be reward goin coin according to the VIP level.

To Conclude:
HM is the great game with great future.HM is the best game i have seem in my entire game life. it a lovely breeding game with a fair battle system. nice graphic and user interface. faster reply from support. and interesting events very often. i'm having a nice community in server 21 where i'm playing. all the top player help us a lot. got a lot friend from forum also. love the rewards system and everything,
i love HM <3 very much.

As of this moment , i'm very ill. but i'm still kicking to play HM. i want to finish my contest. i hope i include everything in the game to help HM better . i love HM so much i'll be still playing when i'm grow older and whenever i have the chance.

thz u for your time reading!
Username: Ben1000
Server: 21

Remark:
Edited a lot to perfect grammer/spelling correction and make it clear and short to be able to get to the point quick
originally derive from my thread here.
viewtopic.php?f=642&t=18135

but i have thoroughly observe from the 3 point of view. for Haypi, for non VIP player and for VIP player.

i hope it help a lot to Haypi into perfecting the game and players will be enjoy more than ever with the new feature and update.
Last edited by Ben1000 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:25 am, edited 24 times in total.
Server21
If u like my works donate Itune gift card to omegaime@gmail.com
<<

HiMaWaRi

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:22 am

In my opinion about Haypi Monster

Advantages
1. Dice. :D :D :D
- This is my 1st impressive in this game.I think I should have more luck to land on a treasure.
2. Catching epic monster for 2 gender. (damn it, only 2%).
3. Many type of monster to prepare a team for pass the scene.(and pvp+ladder).
4. Rank of monster and breeding to get higher rank.
- I was exciting every time when I breed a monster with rank A or over.
and bet with my friend for a gender of a baby.(It's hard to breed and
get different gender in same day.)
5. Encyclopedia that contain many useful info. (such as monster skill in any slot, talent etc.)
6. Re-connecting Feature. thanks you to have this feature coz help me very much.when I have a bad connection.

Disadvantages
1. Dice. :shock: :shock: :shock:
- After I played for a week. I discovered that the dice is locked.
for example SS Team Mode. If you 1st dice is 5, 2nd dice and 3rd dice
are 5,6 or 6,5 then 4th dice is 2. It's always happen with me.
2. Exp per Lv after 41.
- Exp need for monster from Lv1 to Lv41 is a linear.
After that It's a J-Curve. It's not balance with Exp after finish scene.
(It's ok for me.but 2 of my friend give up coz this reason)
(some people don't have enough time to grow their monster.
If it's hard to grow then they can't pass the higher scene.
and they'll quit. )
3. Some Honor Item is too expensive. No people want to buy it.
- Honor item's cost is very expensive.you play 2 vs 2 on pvp and
get 30 honor.How many times you can buy wearing item?
- If someone say that you can pvp with robot. then if your pvp point his
higher. you'll fight with a Insane Monster like unicorn etc. and
you have a little chance to win.

Suggestion
1. It's very GOOD.If this game can play in other smartphone more than iPad, iPhone.
2. It isn't good if you have Trade feature. because of multiplayer problem.
3. It's more challenge. If you put an Intermediate Skill in Book Chest like an Advance. :lol: :lol:
4. A monster with high speed attack 1st right? If yes please check some problem
- I have a Lupa Lv40 that have more speed that Draconius (rank C) Lv40
why Draco attack before my Lupa Attack?
5. all suckgestion about silver. like stupid exchange silver to coins or to honor, buy coins item with silver please don't let it be. because if they play for a long time they will see money is easy to find.
6. I like drop rate but don't like re-spin. I think drop rate for Advance Book is very good look like mvp card drop rate in Ragnarok Online. If someone cry about this u will not care about. because if drop rate is higher a little bit. then every advance skill will appear easy and do not attract a player to find.

Some Question
1. Is VIP 6- VIP 9 available?
2. Can you fixed the LOCKED DICE? .It's OK if you can't. (It isn't a big problem)

Username : HiMaWaRi
Server : 31
Last edited by HiMaWaRi on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

Jordy799

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:26 am

What I love is the amazing graphics and the great community as well as the well balanced battling system in the main story.

What I don't love is the fact that you can't evolve Neo when you get it when you become VIP 1. I think that there isn't really any point to become a higher VIP besides wanting more training spots and the item to evolve Neo.

My suggestions are to maybe add more gifts for becoming VIP that make it more rewarding, BTW this is my opinion surely there are lots of others who disagree with me. One other suggestion is maybe to lower the amount of xp needed to gain a level after level 12. Its seems like a bit too much just to get one level. I'm just saying to lower it a little.

ID: Jordy799
Server 33

Thanks for reading my thoughts.
<<

CaoTri

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:32 am

Like:
- the gametype (it's similiar to Pokémon, but it has its own style)
- the Community ( the People here are Great!)
- all the PVP (PVP/ Lader tournament)
- EVENTs ( Lottery/ Feedback)

Dislikes:
- in my opinion are the Prizes for breeding too expensive

Suggestions:
- I'd like to See a clan/Guild System , where you can make clanwars vs other Clans or vs very strong monsters which give u the Chance to drop Good items

ID: CaoTri
Server: 31
<<

ahmadws

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:32 am

The game is fantastic the graphics are perfect

What i love are
Tasks are good
Team battle is wonderful
The rewards every day
The training to more xp
Leader tournament
The monsters is good

The disadvantages are
Can't find peo in the game
Can't breed peo to get more monsters
Can't battle friend in pvp
Respowning on the same item over and over

What i would like to add in next update
Peo breeding or peo tasks
Increased advanced skill book in expert mode
Legendary monsters after finishing expert mode in every land
Lands for fighting monsters
Increase xp to monsters during pvp and leader tournament and training mode
More special offer during purchase gold coins
Add crystal chest in spinning
Add gold and crystal keys during spinning
<<

bozzaa

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:34 am

What I love:

-I love Haypi Monster's graphics
-l love Events for this game

What I do not like :

-Sound of this game
-Gender that randomly get from synthesizing
-The additional coins that added after the first re-spin

What I would recommend for this game :

-It would be better to have many type of music provide for us to select
-Synthesizing should get monster's gender follow the gender of used monsters
-I believe that there are too many sever, it would be better to combine some small sever,which is having less numbers of players, together for bigger sever
-I would like to suggest the system of upgrading monster for people who want different kind of monster ,such upgrading monster from rank common to have equal stat as well as epic monster in same level
-Should add the keys in spin

Name : Bozzaa
Sever : 11
Game : Haypi monster
Next

Return to Haypi Monster Feedback Contest