FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

MasO55

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Re: Haypi Monster Feedback Contest (April 3rd, 2013)

What I would recommend for this game :

-It would be better to have many type of music provide for us to select
-Synthesizing should get monster's gender follow the gender of used monsters
-I believe that there are too many sever, it would be better to combine some small sever,which is having less numbers of players, together for bigger sever
-I would like to suggest the system of upgrading monster for people who want different kind of monster ,such upgrading monster from rank common to have equal stat as well as epic monster in same level
-Should add the keys in spin

Name : MasO55
Sever : 27
Game : Haypi monster
<<

Nochotwo

Beginner

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:17 am

Name:nochotwo
Server 22

The good:

The game is very fun. I was looking for a monster training game and this fit the bill perfectly. There are several areas, with a bunch of monsters in each.
There are team modes and single player modes. Items and spells have a good mix.

The bad:

Talents seem to be a bit unbalanced. Some are overpowered and favored by most. VIP used to have benefits. Blessing and other gifts used to set it apart. Now there is no real point to have it. There needs to be more frequent addition of monsters, even if they are to associated with new areas. As player level increases it becomes less exciting to play and see the same monster

The suggestions:
-The addition of gender runes. Very rare but able to switch genders.
-A multiple monster attack for psychic. Every other mob type has one. It stops people from using psychic in 2v2
-Change the matching with bots, after 2000. The matches stop. It is next to impossible to get 2500 monthly
- advanced book chests are a double lottery. Spinning to get a chance to get something good is horrible.
<<

ChaosDragon

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:18 am

I love this game because the maker of this game is creative and enjoyed his work and progress.

The monsters are good looking i love how he did them so outlined and the graphic's is good.

Their is a problem where you battle it loads but i press the home scream and go back in it loads again and I battle some more.

The features are good.

I hope I win 1 prize one skelly's my favourite monster because of the art he made. :D
<<

ChaosDragon

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:23 am

I love this game because the maker of this game is creative and enjoyed his work and progress.

The monsters are good looking i love how he did them so outlined and the graphic's is good.

Their is a problem where you battle it loads but i press the home scream and go back in it loads again and I battle some more.

The features are good.

I hope I win 1 prize one skelly's my favourite monster because of the art he made.

ChaosDragon
<<

XBOXGUY123

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:47 pm

I don't like when you are playing a level it is possible to get poisoned
<<

ht15000

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:34 pm

Love:
The graphics
Gameplay
Challenges
Breeding
Farming

Cons:
Stacking items, when a certain item is maxed like purple jelly, any used will take from the bigger stack, this cause more space to be taken up in the bag, it should be taken from the lower stack so that a space can be cleared up more easily

Advance books are a bit too hard to get, as you have to first find it on the wheel then land on it, then hope its the skill you want. As sometimes I could play all my 10 tries and not even see one advanced book on the wheel

More ways to earn veteran mode would be nice, as the advance books are so hard to farm

More daily challenges for people that already finished all the normal modes, as once you reach that point theres a lot less to do

The bugs of course need a bit better testing, as a lot of issues caused problems for people, as it was discovered by the players

The items in the shop are way over priced, the equip items too even if its not gold, no one will buy those that knows what they are doing as honors are so slow to earn, so people will just spin the wheel

Username: ht15000
Server: 17
<<

carlover61

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:02 pm

I think on the ladder you should only show people more at your level to battle with. Although I love team mode. It would be cool if thee was like a chart on monster data that showed the evolvsions and what level the previous one needs to be ;) :D :lol: :P
<<

staryjeff

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:07 pm

What I love:
- monster collection
- monster raising and breeding
- graphics of most monsters are great
- ladder and pvp

What I don't love:
- The graphic of verdedeath, draconius, and legendary monsters except phoenix
- Graphic of the avatar
- Different fragments and the daily collection task. They take up a lot of bag space and you need to clean them up every time you get one from the battle.

Suggested changes:
- Team mode: cancel the cooldown system and give it a daily limited times, just like the expert mode. Or, if you want to keep players online, make it accumulable, up to 6 times or something like that. This is a casual game and most players want more flexible time.
- More element types like fight and flight.
- More sorting standard in "Monster" management interface. At least include rarity so as to better find target monster.
- Add more VIP privilege. It may be as simple as giving a privileged appearance to a monster or the avatar so that it can make vip players special but not too powerfull.
<<

bigant1014

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:05 pm

What I love about Haypi Monster:
.The amazing graphics
.The wide variety of monsters
.The different tasks
.The Pokemon-like fighting style

What I don't like:
.the cool down sessions for breeding, team mode, and ladder tournament
.the different servers. I feel that there are too many servers and not as many active players on each server
.the limited amount of veteran/expert challenges
.the cost of breeding grade a monsters
.the chances of getting a male or female during breeding and synthesis

My suggestions:
.I would love to be able to trade monsters and items with other players
.decrease some of the prices on monsters in the encyclopedia. Especially monsters like Poe and funkis because new players don't realize how valuable they are until its too late.
.eliminate the cool down sessions or at least make each of them 2 hours
.also adding keys to the spin board because its so easy to find gold chest but difficult at times to find keys

Game: Haypi Monster
Username: bigant1014
Server 11
<<

CityHunter

Beginner

Post Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:20 am

What I love in this game :
- Bring back my childhood memories ;) (The game is sort of the same as Pokemon)
- The graphic is pretty cool
- Especially love the ladder tournament system. It's one of the reason why i staying in this game longer as it is giving me more motivation to level up my monsters and complete my daily quest tasks to get those advance skills for maintaining my ladder ranking!
- Love the breeding system , pvp system, daily login rewards and team mode too.
- Have a constant maintenance <weekly or monthly> (Love the satff of haypi well. They are trying their best to make the game up in date)
- In conclusion, it's an awesome game!

What I don't like in this game:
- Well, it's quite hard to get those honor times in the shop. (E.g. 1 advance skill book chest cost around 14.4 k honor points, it's bit way too high.)
- The works of the respin wheels.
- The item that we equipped in our monsters has no effect during the ladder battle! (The effect just been apply on those normal mode or team mode only)

What I would like to see in the future update:
- After respin the items, it would not landed in a same spot. Make it a bit logic as it could landed in different spot. So that, respiner will not feel frustrated or disappointed! :D
- A coin sales event once in a month
- More Monster to be added in. (If haypi successfully brings up more monsters to the game, here's comes another suggestion. Since the number of monsters is increasing, haypi can open the 5th monsters slot for those VIP users. So that, we can have 5 monsters to be battle In the ladder!)
- A powerful weekly dungeon to be added! (We can enter the dungeon once in a week. We also able to choose our partners to go with, either with bots or our friends!)
- Alot of people are complaining about the mystery talent is hard to get. (especially adapility) In my opinion, it depends on our luck. Nothing to be complain. (E.g. Try to think, if those powerful talents are easy to gets and all people hv a monster with adapility, what's the point to continue playing in this game? The ladder definitely will become dull. All are having the same skills and talent!)
- So to make some of the mystery talents for not too over power in the ladder battle or pvp, haypi can comes out another new gems for slot in our claw(+ 10hp), iron shield (+10 def) and etc. We are able to upgrade those items with slot in gems. And we are able to hunt those gems in the powerful weekly dungeon as I mention above. Example of the gems are + hit points, +def or + magic def . So the concept of increasing hp points or def can prevent us die in 1 shot under those imbalance mystery talent!
- We can use gold for exchanging the coins. Maybe 60-80k for 1 coin.
- Have a trade items system. Items can sent through mail. So that, we are able to exchange skill books with our friends through the mail.
- Lower the honor points for getting those honor items in the shop.
- Hope to see the appearance of crystal chest in the following new dungeon and stages or make the fusion of 10 gold chests to become 1 crystal chest.
- Guild system. We are able to increase the experience and level of the guild by clearing the dungeons and team mode. Through the increasing level of guild, the guild master are able to choose which buff to learn for their guild. Those buff can be used for guildmates while they are inside the dungeons.
- Guild war system can be bring into the game too.

i hope the suggestions will help haypi in the future update and brings more people into this game!

Username : CityHunter
HM server : 10
Last edited by CityHunter on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Monster Feedback Contest