FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

About Registration

<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:30 am

Re: About Registration

Mongolian wrote:My post is for nomination of two members Goldenrico and Tenacious they have been very helpful to me in attaining lvls and having fun in game. These guys are a great asset to haypi community. Plus Sybil is a doll she's great help too. If you have any questions please feel free to write me.

Sorry to have to cut the thank you's but you posted this in the incorrect section! :?

Can this be moved to S3 Expert Nominations
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

Charlie428

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:33 pm

How do inl sigh up
<<

Elited

Citizen

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:28 am

You sign up by making an account...
<<

Thundabaun

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:15 am

I have a friend that plays on a different server is there anyway we can get on the same server without restarting our games ?
<<

Austin303

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:44 pm

I'd you were to make me an expert, I would try my hardest to enforce the rules to all the players in Haypi Kingdom. This is a family/kid game, and all this bad behavior and bad language is uneceptable. There are little kids on here and I hate to see this rated R behavior. I've seem terrible
behavior in server 8. And I want it to end because I've seen young kids in this server.

Thanks for your time!
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 am

Don't ask for expert
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Chris24X

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:06 am

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say tht 1: this is a really fun and addictive game and 2: theres got to be a bit more experts. Now im not an expert and i really dont care to sit here and beg to be one. All i ask is tht you guys put more reliable and kinder experts in the game. Theyre arent really all tht many experts who care for the ppl out there tht are new to the game and need help. Well..atleast on my server theres not. Ive met good and bad experts. To get back to the point though i think tht u guys need to sit down and think first about who you put as experts. Ive seen ppl unfairly muted and blown off by tons of experts. I really hate to complain but its getting out of hand. Please fix this. I mean, if you guys can make such a great game then i know you can come up with better choices. Thx for taking the time to read this and i really appreciate it.
Chris24X
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:43 pm

The expert selection process is slow and cautious. Much consideration and thought is put into each expert selected. They also *normally* need the support of two experts. The problem is sometimes people are two-faced and do it just for coin, they only get it because their friends with expert, or they get overwhelmed and don't know how to do their job well.
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Omegaman4

Beginner

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:29 am

U cannot reset your acount i think this is done so people don't mess the game up and wreck chat so anyway u cannot restart your acount
<<

Omegaman4

Beginner

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:30 am

Would also like to say that the experts on server 10 are never on so the chat gets pretty bad and there is nothing santons can do
PreviousNext

Return to Terms of Use