1) Do not disrespect other players. Any serious offenses may result in removal from the forum and/or the game.
2) Polls should not be used to harass other players. Abuse of the poll system may result in your removal from all forums.
3) Do not start new threads based on a personal vendetta towards another player, moderators, or staff members of Haypi. Such threads will be removed and may further result in your removal from the forums and/or the game.
4) Any frustrations you have regarding the game, staff, or other players should be dealt with privately, not publicly. Any issues with players or staff should be brought to the attention of the Haypi Experts/Moderators/Support/Administrator. Should you have any personal in-game issues, you are encouraged to speak privately to the mentioned titles to resolve it in a calm and mature manner.
5) Profanity and vulgarity are prohibited from these forums and from the game itself. Continuous violations can further result in a ban from the forums and/or the game.
6) Lewd or offensive comments, links, and pictures are prohibited at all times. Posts or messages containing such material will be deleted immediately and may further result in a removal from the forums and/or the game as the situation goes.
7) Friend recruitment is encouraged, spam is not. Spamming can lead to a 5-hour muting.
8) Talking about other games is fine, advertising for them is not. Advertising other games can result in a 5-hour mute or a chat-ban if you continue to do so after being warned.
9) Illegal, vulgar, racist, or otherwise offensive content is prohibited. Haypi reserves the right to change any inappropriate names (usernames/alliance names/city names/monster names, etc) when they are deemed offensive. These violations can, in the most severe cases, lead to the dismissal of an alliance or the banning of a user.
10) Avoiding/circumventing mutes by logging onto other accounts is prohibited.
11) Account trading is illegal
Note* Rules may be added any time at the discretion of Haypi staff. All members must comply or risk being removed from the forums and/or server.
By registering on a Haypi game, you agree to the following game rules. If you don’t agree, please do not register and exit the game.
The rules below must be enforced to ensure a welcoming and civilized atmosphere in the Haypi community. All players must abide by these rules. In the event that a player violates any of the rules, Haypi Experts/Moderators/Support/the Administrator may apply penalty warnings, mutes, chat-bans and bans. Once a player is banned, his/her device will be blocked from registration. If rules are violated, Haypi has the right to modify or delete your account without prior notice.
Note that the following guidelines may not address all forms of inappropriate conduct. As such, Haypi Support shall have full jurisdiction to address any behavior that they deem inappropriate.
Do not discuss illegal activity in our chat rooms or on our forums. Illegal activities include, but are not limited to: illegal drugs, fraud, violence, hacking, software piracy, and sexual harassment.
Be courteous and respectful to all players. Offensive language is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: obscenities, threats, hateful speech, harassment, defamatory remarks, and vulgarity.
Exploiting in-game bugs is prohibited. In-game bugs should be reported to Haypi Support immediately.
A device can only register a limited number of accounts (different games have different account limits).
Using programs to generate multiple accounts is prohibited.
Illegal, vulgar, racist, or otherwise offensive usernames are prohibited.
Using additional programs to infiltrate our game and give yourself an unfair advantage is prohibited.
Advertising third-party products or companies in-game or on our forums is prohibited.
Do not post the personal information of others without their consent. This includes, but is not limited to: email correspondence, contact information, photographs, financial information, and social security numbers.
Haypi's chat system and forums are public and open to all players. Players should protect their personal information. Do not disclose your account password, financial information, name, telephone number, home address, email address, etc to other players. We will not compensate for the damage done to your account due to password breaches, regardless of how another player got your password.
Haypi cannot guarantee that your game is uninterrupted and/or glitch-free. Although we will try, we cannot guarantee compensation for losses brought on by reasons that are out of our control.
Haypi games and forums are the exclusive property of Haypi Co., Ltd. and may not be copied or reproduced without written permission. All graphics, game logos, or game-specific designs are the property of Haypi Co., Ltd.