Server28 Expert Nominations

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

stevo09

Marquis

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Re: Server28 Expert Nominations

Koenaj wrote:Image
Damn Stevo, you're so nice, must be hard to keep up the act.

And here's our ''oh so holy'' Elikonchik that's always nice to everyone and never swears.

Yeah why would I help you if all you do is say I'm "low" and such -.- dont play the victim dude! Show them what you said!
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:58 pm

stevo09 wrote:Yeah why would I help you if all you do is say I'm "low" and such -.- dont play the victim dude! Show them what you said!

Because you are low, you only talk trash to me when you can team up with others.
And you just said you had pictures of me raging, so feel free to post them yourself.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

stevo09

Marquis

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Koenaj wrote:
stevo09 wrote:Yeah why would I help you if all you do is say I'm "low" and such -.- dont play the victim dude! Show them what you said!

Because you are low, you only talk trash to me when you can team up with others.
And you just said you had pictures of me raging, so feel free to post them yourself.

I would but idk how remember? You wouldn't tell me how :) and I do not. I don't even talk trash about you I was telling elik how you got all mad at me because I disagreed that MissCrazy was now ichimaru don't play innocent and just stop it. You're making a fool of yourself
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:06 pm

stevo09 wrote:I would but idk how remember? You wouldn't tell me how :) and I do not. I don't even talk trash about you I was telling elik how you got all mad at me because I disagreed that MissCrazy was now ichimaru don't play innocent and just stop it. You're making a fool of yourself

Oh yea, IM making a fool of myself here.

stevo09 wrote:I would but idk how remember? You wouldn't tell me how :)

Remember that you didn't want me to explain because you wouldn't want to help me?

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Bumping this.
I won't stop my betching in the chat before this gets justified.

<<

stevo09

Marquis

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Koenaj wrote:
stevo09 wrote:I would but idk how remember? You wouldn't tell me how :) and I do not. I don't even talk trash about you I was telling elik how you got all mad at me because I disagreed that MissCrazy was now ichimaru don't play innocent and just stop it. You're making a fool of yourself

Oh yea, IM making a fool of myself here.

stevo09 wrote:I would but idk how remember? You wouldn't tell me how :)

Remember that you didn't want me to explain because you wouldn't want to help me?

Uhm because you're playing the victim even though you're not :) and for the 2nd one uhhhhhh no I never said I wouldn't help you with the twig and ivory tusk I said it about the legy scroll because after you wouldn't tell me how to do it the MissCrazy thing happened and now it's today :) don't change the story to here you're the victim and STOP the madness!! Please!!!
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:30 pm

stevo09 wrote:Remember that you didn't want me to explain because you wouldn't want to help me?
Uhm because you're playing the victim even though you're not :) and for the 2nd one uhhhhhh no I never said I wouldn't help you with the twig and ivory tusk I said it about the legy scroll because after you wouldn't tell me how to do it the MissCrazy thing happened and now it's today :) don't change the story to here you're the victim and STOP the madness!! Please!!!

First of all, PLEASE use punctuations.
Secondly, how am I not the victim here?
You and Elikonchik were talking about ME behind my back, then told me not to get involved.

<<

stevo09

Marquis

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Koenaj wrote:
stevo09 wrote:Remember that you didn't want me to explain because you wouldn't want to help me?

First of all, PLEASE use punctuations.
Secondly, how am I not the victim here?
You and Elikonchik were talking about ME behind my back, then told me not to get involved.

I can do what I please if I don't want to use punctuation to make it faster for me to type I won't you can't tell me what to do. And 2ndly we were talking about what you said to me yesterday!! For the last time just stop!! And I didn't say anything about not getting involved!!!
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:39 pm

stevo09 wrote:I can do what I please if I don't want to use punctuation to make it faster for me to type I won't you can't tell me what to do. And 2ndly we were talking about what you said to me yesterday!! For the last time just stop!! And I didn't say anything about not getting involved!!!

I know you were just talking about yesterday, the problem started when Elikonchik told me not to interfer, and you started following her immature behaviour.
Do you expect me to stay reasonable when someone starts to talk complete bullshat against you?

<<

stevo09

Marquis

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Koenaj wrote:
stevo09 wrote:I can do what I please if I don't want to use punctuation to make it faster for me to type I won't you can't tell me what to do. And 2ndly we were talking about what you said to me yesterday!! For the last time just stop!! And I didn't say anything about not getting involved!!!

I know you were just talking about yesterday, the problem started when Elikonchik told me not to interfer, and you started following her immature behaviour.
Do you expect me to stay reasonable when someone starts to talk complete bullshat against you?

I wasn't even immature! Are you kidding me? :( I was telling you to stop!! Then you told me I can't speak English and that's when I said a few things and kept telling you to stop again! This is getting you and anyone else nowhere just stop and the only one who's talking bad about you is elik by that's becuase you make fun of her grammar even though she speaks Russian and Hebrew! A lot of people don't know how to talk English on there but you only make fun of her just STOP!
PreviousNext

Return to Server28 Expert Nominations