FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server28 Expert Nominations

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Server28 Expert Nominations

Thanks for the review Giant, means a lot to me :)!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

stevo09

Marquis

Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:54 am

The new "kattie" can't be an expert ._. But I nominate GiantSteak as an expert :D he's always been so helpful and nice to everyone and he's really cool and great! :))
<<

GM_kattie

Citizen

Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:34 am

Their isnt A new Kattie but alright, funny how I'm a very trusted player in this game.
<<

Luv2LeeT

Marquis

Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:26 pm

GM_kattie wrote:Their isnt A new Kattie but alright, funny how I'm a very trusted player in this game.

Don't know about trusted... from the way you posted entries for the forum event contest I wouldn't say trusted... No honest person would plagiarize like that.
PAL code: 11vr1 (one-one-vee-are-one)
<<

stevo09

Marquis

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:23 am

GM_kattie wrote:Their isnt A new Kattie but alright, funny how I'm a very trusted player in this game.

Oh yeah? If your the "real" kattie then tell me, what nickname did you give me when I first started? And way about Normal? :) only kattie and me would know that
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:24 pm

I want a Server Expert right now.
The users elikonchik and stevo09 were talking behind my back, assuming I blocked them, and when I responded, they started to tell me to stop picking a fight because they aren't talking to me. They were talking ABOUT me ffs
I'm not pissed off easily, but this is total bullshat.

<<

stevo09

Marquis

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:31 pm

Koenaj wrote:I want a Server Expert right now.
The users elikonchik and stevo09 were talking behind my back, assuming I blocked them, and when I responded, they started to tell me to stop picking a fight because they aren't talking to me. They were talking ABOUT me ffs
I'm not pissed off easily, but this is total bullshat.

I swear dude your trying to play the victim -.- and yes you did block me so don't say you didn't! Yeah me and elik were talking about what happened yesterday and that you called me low becuase I disagreed on something are you kidding me?!? And we ALL in the server kept telling you to stop me and Jack the whole time kept saying "just quit it" and no you kept going an acted like you weren't your age. Dude dont say you weren't becuase you know it's true then you come lashing out here because you think you can tell everyone how bad we are but it's really only you! Not someone if like to be an expert thats for sure
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:33 pm

stevo09 wrote:I swear dude your trying to play the victim -.- and yes you did block me so don't say you didn't! Yeah me and elik were talking about what happened yesterday and that you called me low becuase I disagreed on something are you kidding me?!? And we ALL in the server kept telling you to stop me and Jack the whole time kept saying "just quit it" and no you kept going an acted like you weren't your age. Dude dont say you weren't becuase you know it's true anyone lashing out here because you think you can tell everyone how bad we are but it's really only you! Not someone if like to be an expert thats for sure

I never blocked you, but I will NOT accept people talking about me behind my back, and then tell me not to interfer because ''it's none of my business''.
You're talking about ME, I AM the damn business.

<<

GiantSteak

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:39 pm

Admins if u see this do smth abt it please its gettting quite out of hand now chat is being flooded at the server
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Damn Stevo, you're so nice, must be hard to keep up the act.

And here's our ''oh so holy'' Elikonchik that's always nice to everyone and never swears.

PreviousNext

Return to Server28 Expert Nominations