FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 12 Expert Nomination Discussions

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Ballaz23

Marquis

Post Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Re: Server 12 Expert Nomination Discussions

liydah1 wrote:Luny for expert, yes I'm in her alliance but seriously she deserves it, she's one of the oldest players on server 12, very friendly, she personally helped me out loads when I started. She's fair, just and dedicated, I think she would make a far better expert than some that have been in the spotlight recently.

this should be in regular expert nom section>.>

and Rico i will let it go thanks for ansering my question:)
I'm in Server 23, im very active and always busy helping players. Feel free to give me a holla!
Help me out here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6538
If you ever Have questions email me at Ballaz_haypi@live.com
or Forum PM me
<<

Clover25

Post Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:02 pm

I vote daneedarko for expert on s12!
I dont think she could ever be run out
<<

Maintainer

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:54 pm

I have been in S12 from the start, I think Luny would do an awsome job.....
My vote is for luny.
<<

DEMONSLAY

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:14 am

i nominate daneegirl and our pupy (demonn) does too 
<<

daneedarko

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:24 am

say luny because she does her best to cool off hot situations and holds others as well as herslef accountable for haypi rules
~imitation is suicide, conformity a disease~
<<

Ahmedb

Baron

Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:18 am

Since it's discussion can I tell you that Luny has a high temper? If she gets mad, she gets MAD!! :twisted: She never stops till she gets what she wants. Thats something good but when facing the other side... :roll: So,she bashses,but Usually in a way unmutable. I object against "Luny for expert" Again this is disscussion and i'm just stating an Opinion (Like Luny always does on me getting Expert) :roll:
S12--EXPERT
S25-25-Player
S13-21-Player
S26-y-Player
S27-Ahm27-Player
None of my signature is true anymore...
<<

Jdogg1110

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:51 am

I agree with ahmedb. Luny was pretty vocal about not getting votes on the forum. Then all of a sudden she's getting votes. And she even nominated herself? I disagree with Luny for expert because she's very forward about her dislike of our current experts to the point of it being disrespectful. I also find it funny that she's getting votes all of a sudden. I'd say foul play ( aka asking for votes) is at hand.
<<

Luny

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Luckily I read this, before I got actually defamed for something.

1. For ahmedb: he never deserves to be an expert generally. Let's see, how long and many times he has been there? Once or twice before my surgeory, and always caused a ruckus even without my presence. If ahmedb did not mute me( I am very blunt and frank at things) with his muting spree, I guess it will not worsen my relationship with me.
When he starts this game, he floods me with requests to send my unapproved members to him. Which I refused. Guess what happened next, mail spam by him. To get what he wants. He is arrogant, selfish and abuse things while the support defends him for giving a second chance when he does not deserve to get the first.

Secondly: I did not foul play any votes. I don't go as dirty as
someone (I don't mention my name here) and mr jdogg, I think you need to get your facts straight, I will give direct feedbacks to anyone who does not do well in his assigned duty, especially ahmedb. (I have over 189 screenshots of his foul play and abuses)

as for jdogg, I believe I am qualified to say this , as I lurk around 22 hours a day in haypi and even Rico recognizes me for that. Jdogg only talks recently in world chat, along with surprisingly jdog1997 ... Kinda of strange at a guy who never talks for so long, giving me some crappy reason that there is nothing to talk about, and suddenly getting votes out of the blue. To me,jdogg seems to be involved in foulplay and ahmedb as the one being misrespresented when there are lots of players like jessia and tani who deserve the term expert. I apologise to jdogg in private when I was "mistaken" at first, now after my apology, he wrote something like this. Get your facts straight. I never ask for them to vote for me. I ask them to go to the forum (I told the wc that if they want to change things, they have to do it appropiately)
<<

Luny

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Do check their times on in comparsion with mine. You will understand the big difference between our times.

I lurk and observe a lot. Help when appropiate. Do check again jdogg, my second time repeating it: I mention if possible. But I stand for all three candidates. Thanks. Ask anyone in the worldchat except ahmedb. I dislike ahmedb a lot, he fails expectations, cannot take something in likean immature. Ask anyone in s12 on Who lurks the most and respond out of nowhere to help players out. I don't need to answer to that question. The other answers help.
<<

Luny

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Since both of them are rude and accuse me of foul play...

My turn to place things bluntly.

It takes committment and efforts. unfortunately, you two don't have. Even when I am knocked down by a car and ended up in the hospital with countless operations and treatments, my online times are more than you two. I am devoted , while you two simply vanish.. (one thing I admits jdogg appear a bit more than ahmedb) Ahmedb, you still dare to exist in s12 , when there are nearly the whole of s12 , excluding your multis, who are against you for being an expert. You don't belong here. You forced thumper to leave, evil and jessia who are the nice players muted, gave me a bad record by unfairly muting me, mute nouda when he didn't swear or cuss but stating an opinion which is a respectful and honest opinion.

@jdogg: do notice... There are different alliance members voting for me from different alliances and I am an old timer here, you two come later than me.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 12 Expert Nominations