FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 12 Expert Nomination Discussions

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Riddler12

Citizen

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Re: Server 12 Expert Nomination Discussions

we may be getting 1 or 2 more experts soon :)
Leader of The Legion s12 rank:1

"Riddle me this, Riddle me that"
<<

Zobo

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:38 am

Hope so ridd, wc has not been much fun lately
<<

Valderg

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Personally i think that haypi staff should have one person that just lurks to watch, also so that he can find people that are on when other experts arent, so that way if they choose that person we have an expert on at all times.
- Valderg
<<

Aaragorn12

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:47 am

Valderg, there are people who 'scout' the chat for possible new experts, if you type in support 12 on the map you can send support letters which is of course someone from haypi staff, and that are assigned multiple servers on which to answer questions, look at wc, and other stuff.
<<

kaede-ds

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:26 am

Well, there are a lot of people who don't read the FAQs or just try looking into the forums. Its a task to the experts to have to teach from scratch.
We should be asking them difficult questions ;)

I don't go to wc often because of people swearing and making fun of others. Its a disgust and only shows immaturity. I think regular offenders should just be muted without warnings.

however I do think that there should not be more than one expert in one alliance though :lol: share the wealth :roll:
<<

Valderg

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Personally i think that Obe and Riddler should stay experts but i dont know about persephani, i dont talk to heroften and when i do there is another player that likes to kiss her but (not saying names). so when he does something bad she does nothing but when i did one thing i got muted..... yea that was cool.
<<

Persephani

Beginner

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:11 am

Val i give 2 warnings and not sure who you are talking about but usually players simmer down after the first warning anyway. A bold statement to make considering I have ss of you Valderg, Valderg2 and Devon78 avoiding mutes, cussing and all the fun stuff you get muted for. Also I have ss of those acounts admitting that they are yours and on Devon you admitting that you were trolling.

Anyway you should be happy to know i resigned expert due to a family illness and no longer will be playing Haypi. Perhaps you will get expert, who knows.
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:19 am

Please submit those reports/ss to me Persaphani I will make sure it is handled.... I dont get along with trolls :twisted:
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

Valderg

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Persephani i never went for expert, also im truly sorry, i heard. I will be praying for you and your family. Recently i got extremely pissed on s12 and went on a rampage because Obelisk lost expert, but i was going on a one sided story and the fact that he DID do his job is what upset me when he lost it. i understand about the swastickas though. I want to appoligize to everyone on s12 for my unacceptable behavior. I have been bad on s12 just because the game has gotten dull and trolling people (which i havent done in YEARS(since i was a fabulous! in the un named place)) was the only way to keep the excitment up, we have to many people quitting. Yes i often Think back and i did swear and do un apropriate things and i apoligize for any inconvenience i may have caused, s25 will be where i am mostly because i want a fresh start of being a new person. i hope someone responsible gets your spot as expert and not a rule nerd that mutes all the time with no warnings, hell even obe gave one warning.

Truly Sorry,
Sergeant Simcoe
<<

Aaragorn12

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:43 pm

For pete's sake can we plz get some new experts!! We have a new alliance called "TRASH S12" and they are dedicated to putting out the swastika, the middle finger sign. And all other trash bout experts and admins, plz help s12!!!!
PreviousNext

Return to Server 12 Expert Nominations