FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 12 Expert Nomination Discussions

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Luny

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Re: Server 12 Expert Nomination Discussions

We all oppose ahmedb for being an expert.. Funny, in the end, he was , when he only got one vote, and that vote....... I don't want to elaborate on it
<<

Valderg

Post Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:20 am

Well as i can see luny, Please take this to an email to support at Kingdomsupport@haypi.com this is not a place to bash. its a discussion forum not a bashing and disrespecting forum. As for Ahmedb, he WAS unjust for his mutes but i have been watching and i see that this is not the case anymore. Ahmedb needs to have a sit down and discuss the rules. i beleive he COULD do it if he payed attention to how others do it and didnt hold grudges against others. Advice for ahmedb: Dont hold grudges, and dont let people offend youor bother you, that is what leads to mistakes. :D

Have a Blessed day,
Valderg s12
EmoSamurai s25
<<

dbz438

Marquis

Post Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:28 am

I would nominate dbz437, not me.
Need Help?
Want help but dont want to disclose your email?
http://www.youtube.com/dbz438

Prefer E-mail?:
dbz438@yahoo.com
<<

Luny

Post Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Valderg wrote:Well as i can see luny, Please take this to an email to support at Kingdomsupport@haypi.com this is not a place to bash. its a discussion forum not a bashing and disrespecting forum. As for Ahmedb, he WAS unjust for his mutes but i have been watching and i see that this is not the case anymore. Ahmedb needs to have a sit down and discuss the rules. i beleive he COULD do it if he payed attention to how others do it and didnt hold grudges against others. Advice for ahmedb: Dont hold grudges, and dont let people offend youor bother you, that is what leads to mistakes. :D

Have a Blessed day,
Valderg s12
EmoSamurai s25

Since it is discussion, I don't see how it bashes when he is actually a person of that negative calibre. Valerg, I believe that even when you got muted by ahmedb, guess what, you got an expert title, even for a few minutes. You do not appear much except lurking in multis, which I got all your records based on my keen observation.

Secondly: he was? No, correction. He still is. He does NOT deserve a chance at first, so I don't see why it should continue. I kinda of overspent my time here. Since I am just a normal player, and suffered at the abuses by mr ahmedb, I don't see the reason why I should let him off when we all suffered from him.
<<

kaede-ds

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:46 am

Lol i just realised Ahmedb is just as noob as I am with his first account in S12 and his pres is way way below mine. Just memorizing rules and stuffs make you an expert? I don't even see him in wc often. He comes on and the next thing he says is "I've got classes , gtg"
How do you moderate a chat with such little hours on?
<<

Theteddy

Beginner

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Lol i can say that my hours are much more than ahmedb and i know knowledge more than him. i can say i lurk in wc 15-18 h a day the least i lurk is 12h
<<

Obelisk

Citizen

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:13 pm

expert are not bots, they cant be on all the time. haypi only pay them 10 coins per day, equivalent to $1. it is passion for this game that they stay on. tho many craves for that title coz they want free coins either they cant afford or unwilling to spend on games. i call them cheapskate players.
ahmeb i think is still young and lack the maturity of adults which support is looking for. give him some time and guide him to be a better expert. bashing him don't make him a better expert. uranos is also a young chap and was guided by many in s3 to be a better expert and he had proven himself worthy of expert and one of the most knowledgable expert in the game. guide ahmedb along. i am no longer expert and i don't think i want to be one again. my passion for this game had cool off tho i still guide many in new server.
the bottomline is an expert need to have a passion for this game. he dont do it for self glory or own gain. character and knowledge can be trained and accumulate over time. this is what make expert an expert. ask rico, he knows exactly what i mean when he change in s3.
<<

EmoSamurai

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Obelisk wrote:expert are not bots, they cant be on all the time. haypi only pay them 10 coins per day, equivalent to $1. it is passion for this game that they stay on. tho many craves for that title coz they want free coins either they cant afford or unwilling to spend on games. i call them cheapskate players.
ahmeb i think is still young and lack the maturity of adults which support is looking for. give him some time and guide him to be a better expert. bashing him don't make him a better expert. uranos is also a young chap and was guided by many in s3 to be a better expert and he had proven himself worthy of expert and one of the most knowledgable expert in the game. guide ahmedb along. i am no longer expert and i don't think i want to be one again. my passion for this game had cool off tho i still guide many in new server.
the bottomline is an expert need to have a passion for this game. he dont do it for self glory or own gain. character and knowledge can be trained and accumulate over time. this is what make expert an expert. ask rico, he knows exactly what i mean when he change in s3.

The problem is that i (valderg) have tried to show him how, i have tought a few experts that do things correctly and have been told that i am a great expert, one of the few that person has seen in her 7 months of playing.
Ahmedb is stubborn and doesnt want to learn. he doesnt understand that nothing will change if he keeps getting furious and mutes people.

Luny, you were muted once. dont act like you were abused either. i on the other hand was muted Seven times and banned but STILL got expert cause my behavior.

G2g,
Sergeant Simcoe
<<

kaede-ds

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Obelisk wrote:expert are not bots, they cant be on all the time. haypi only pay them 10 coins per day, equivalent to $1. it is passion for this game that they stay on. tho many craves for that title coz they want free coins either they cant afford or unwilling to spend on games. i call them cheapskate players.

Well I never said hebhad no passion nor said experts are supposed to be bots. However I don't see him online means he's not playing. Like many said he gets bashed even when offline. And on what scale was his passion measured? If you need time to learn to be an expert you should reassess the criteria for selection. You wouldn't let a cadet officer lead troops into an actual war would you? Make sure they are trained an educated like driving school before giving the title. Who doesn't want free coins? Well experts from other servers might not though lol.
<<

Luny

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:37 pm

First , obe, I don't give a care to how you mold him to be a better expert when there are so many potential members other than this immature guy in training. You can have tani to be one, who moderates
chats well, it is ahemdb who gets expert on a vote that is voted by none other than himself. Secondly, he does not deserve it. When will you see an expert that is rainbow things everytime on world chat when he comes in.

He DOES NOT even deserve the first chance and you guys would not admit you did wrong.

Secondly, @valberg: pardon my poor understanding. You , for one, has so many multis that I cannot count, and you are one to messes with the world chat with swearings not just on ahmedb, but on others.

I got my first mute by none other than this immature git. He should better end up in a thrash tin or something. That's not even constructive for s12 by telling us stop bashing (for mine: it is stating blunt factual statements) when he does not even a minute of an expert. Final decision lies in support? Did the support even bother to double check with us rather than just observing the world chat even less than I do? Not bots? That's why there are several experts around the clock. I have been "a bot", lurk for around 20 hours and at most 72 hours in the past, what treatment did the support give? Nothing but giving us a crappy expert... What problem is with icey?

PreviousNext

Return to Server 12 Expert Nominations