FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 12 Expert Nomination Discussions

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Obelisk

Citizen

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:35 am

Re: Server 12 Expert Nomination Discussions

sigh.... these are the ppl that hate me the most and bash me with every opportunity.... if u guys want them ban, ss all their wrong doing to my ffm obelisk. i have enough of their nonsense, will submit a report to get them ban soon enough
<<

TehninjaX

Baron

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:55 am

I agree with obe we need them banned.
<<

ViciousPHR

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:32 am

I would like to nominate MONEYMART For Expert, he is very active, friendly, funny, helpful, & and just an all around good guy and haypi kingdom player, he I'd always helping people out and answering questions, and getting people acclimated with this game. Now that tehninjax is officially resigned and quit haypi all together I think MONEYMART should take his place, anyone else agree, go ahead and give a word & vote for MONEYMART!!!
Thanks MONEY for all your help and wisdom. I hope u become an EXPERT, I'm sure you will do a wonderful job, all u need is a chance.
<<

Riddler12

Citizen

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:35 am

this is the "server 12 expert nominations discussions" thread. post your vote here in "server 12 expert nominations"

http://www.haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3857
Leader of The Legion s12 rank:1

"Riddle me this, Riddle me that"
<<

P1MPMAN

Citizen

Post Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:08 am

To all those who posted ss of ppl using swear words please remove them and then them to kingdomsupport@haypi.com, posting ss like those is against the rules :?
[]D[][]V[][]D
<<

Aaragorn12

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:13 am

K so we need more experts, we only have 4 that were ever made. Obelisk12, who has been on more but isn't on much because of other reasons. Riddler12, who is on quite a bit but not during the afternoon or late nights. And persephani who is on hit and miss. And them there was TehNinjaJax who quit. And even though the experts we have are doing a great job, we still don't have enough to answer ALL the questions or enough experts for there to be atleast one on ALMOST all the time. But I don't know who to vote for... So plz either make new experts, or bring in some more from other servers. Thanks for you time.
<<

Persephani

Beginner

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:38 am

I personally have made a recommendation on the next expert.

Aar im not a hit and miss I always watch and you go to bed when its day from the time zone im in.

But when push comes to shove I agree with you fully and yes we do need another expert but in saying that there are more pressing servers that require more now then s12. Support are doing there best and will watch s12 im sure to see who is best suited for the job.
<<

Aaragorn12

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:53 pm

When I'm on you are hit and miss except like you said later in my time zone. I was just going by what I see and I just don't see you on much. But like you said tw different time zones make that appen.
<<

Persephani

Beginner

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:35 am

We dont always annouce ourselves in wc and it doesnt mean that one of us isnt there.

If you need to contact us for any reason you could via ffm, if you want any of our addys just send us a letter.
<<

Chantry

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:07 pm

I agree to the fullest w/ perse and aar. It's insane the things that people in wc get away w/ in s12. I realize we can't stop it all but i don't know what to do. i'm not an expert so all i can do is sit and watch the mayhem unfold. so in saying that, it would definitely be nice to get a new expert sometime soon :)
PreviousNext

Return to Server 12 Expert Nominations