FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 12 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Elementali

Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Re: Server 12 Expert Nominations

My nomination for expert goes to Riddler12. He has helped me out whenever I ask, and he is always helping others, no matter what the question is,he will do his best to answer. Plus, he is always giving out helpful advice. He is friendly and fair, and watches what goes on in the chat room closely, which is very admirable. He makes the game better for others :) Riddler is very approachable, which is an important quality to have as an expert.
Thank you.
(A few others that would be good are:Ace227, Jesusaddic, Persephani,ShankU, or Kenzoo)
<<

Prices

Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Hiya,
I'm new to the game and throught i have heard about this nominations forum page and I would like to nominate Jesusaddic as he has helped me with alot of gameplay, helped me along with ranks and such. Thanks for your time in reading my post:)
Also I have often seen him helping put people in all chat, alliance chat, and me through private chat
<<

Ph1K

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:52 am

Hi. :D I am relatively new to this game but when I just got it I was clueless until Jesusaddic came along. He is the leader of the alliance Rebels he helps everyone in the alliance so much no matter wat u ask him he'll hav an answer. He also helps everyone else not in rebels just as much. He spends So much time on this game helping and building his own kingdom. SO MY VOTE HAS TO GO TO JESUSADDIC THE GUYS A LEGEND :D I think I speak on behalf of the Rebels alliance when I say JESUSADDIC IS THE GREATEST Thanks 4 all ur help m8. Yours Sincerely Ph1K
<<

daimonster

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:57 am

My nomination goes to Riddler12.

I am new and locate in Asia pacific time zone, even that he still help me out many times before he say good night (while it was 3 or 4 am his time) and he also say good morning to me.....he really devoted on his role as helper on the game.

He patient with my silly newbie question and always reply in a quality manner, sharing me solid knowhow with my problem which only veteran player can give.

Thank you.
<<

Haploid

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:12 am

I would put my vote down for Jesusaddic. He is on a lot, helpful and RESPECTFUL. Though I did not need much help figuring out the game myself, I think this is the type of expert we need.
<<

Shanr56

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:07 am

Hey I'm a member of the rebels and after Jesusaddic our leader reads this I prob won't be I would like to denominate Jesusaddic if that's possible and it's because Jesusaddic is almosy never on and I don't see how that would make a great expert. How can he control the chat room if he's not there. And he has just been kicking people out of the rebels just so he can get people in with a higher prestige which isn't fair because some of the noobs are trying to learn the game but he just kicks them out for his own alliance's gain which isn't very fair for the noobs. I don't think some one who acts like this should be a expert.

Thanks Shanr56
<<

NtFukas

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:15 am

My vote goes for persephani because she
helped me a lot lately in understanding how
war works and she was really patient
with me. I appreciated it.
<<

NicholasZ

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:41 am

My vote would go to Ace227 and ShankU. They are two very nice and helping ppl. They play this game 20 HOURS a day just to help ppl, anwser questions and just help out. They are very nice and I think they really should be experts.

Nicholas Zhao,

P.S

They are just the ppl to be expert.
<<

Gysenator

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:25 am

Hi Vayne,

I'd like to nominate both Jesusaddic and Riddler12 for getting me through to where I am. They are always on when I am and have answered any question I've thrown at them. You could deffinately count on them to be good experts.

Gysenator
<<

Puckle

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Hi vayne
my notination goes to elementali and halfprice both are always willing to help no matter what. They always help newbies and they are very active so i think they will make server 12 better
PreviousNext

Return to Server 12 Expert Nominations