Server 12 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Sylarius

Elite

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:09 am

Server 12 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
<<

Persephani

Beginner

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:29 am

Re: Server 12 Expert Nominations

Hi Vayne,

My nomination is for Riddler12, he is online as much as I am and is helping people all the time, Riddler12 for Expert lol.
<<

ShankU

Beginner

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:52 am

Hi vayne,
my nominations go to Persephani and Riddler12. Theu r both very experienced in this game and help ppl out like 24/7. They r very nice and know the rules well. They r perfect fits for expert
"I'm not afraid, to take a stand, everybody come take my hand" -Eminem
<<

Riddler12

Citizen

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:57 am

hello vayne,

well my nomination would have to go to Persephani because, ever since i joined this server she has been on all the time answering questions and helping out anyone she can. i believe she would make a great expert. thank you. :)
Leader of The Legion s12 rank:1

"Riddle me this, Riddle me that"
<<

Persephani

Beginner

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:06 am

Oh and Vayne one more thing out of everyone I think Riddler12 deserves it by far. I also know him from s9 and he is very helpful and friendly their to, so you know he isnt just trying to help to be nominated. He is fair and Knowledgable.
<<

ShankU

Beginner

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:08 am

I agree with what persephani said. Great experienced player that is willing to help just cuz, not for any prize or anything
"I'm not afraid, to take a stand, everybody come take my hand" -Eminem
<<

Persephani

Beginner

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:18 am

Vayne

I would also like to nominate ShankU, since joining the server I have seen him being very active and helping others. I think server 12 will benefit from ShankU and Riddler12 as experts.

Ok this is the last post for this forum from me lol
<<

EvilD

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:03 am

mine are for Riddler12 and Persephani both are a great helpful pressence on the game
<<

Jesusaddic

Baron

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi would like to nominate ace227 becuase he has been on since day 1. Also ppl I've seen helping ppl r shanku n elementali both r great ppl who r on chat pretty often helping players
Last edited by Jesusaddic on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The mind is like a parachute it only functions when open

Having a smoking section in a resteraunt is the same as having a peeing section in a pool.
<<

Wishful

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Hiya vayne,

My expert nomination is for Jesusaddic. When I was new to this game he helped me with everything and he continues helping me now! He has been the most helpful out of everyone he is even more helpful than the games staff! He is leader of Rebels and is always there for everyone in the team.

Love from Wishful
Next

Return to Server 12 Expert Nominations