FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 12 Expert Nomination Discussions

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Bobbityjoe

Citizen

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Re: Server 12 Expert Nomination Discussions

Oooohhh supports stepped in :) I heard cremp say that he was next expert and support made him acc is this true?
~Moved On
<<

KingOFBows

Citizen

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Cremp is gonna get expert
<<

TehninjaX

Baron

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Would I be considered for the part of expert if I alerted the haypi expert judges that I have pre moderator experience?

I have experience of being a content mod over at gamernook.com
<<

Bobbityjoe

Citizen

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:23 am

Not really
~Moved On
<<

Alysis

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:35 pm

It seems as though people are getting the nominations thread confused with the discussion thread!? Thankfully I shall not be following suit and will have my two pence worth in here.

I have nominated Tani for Expert as I feel she is perfect for the role.

As a manager in the 'real world' I have learned to pick up on peoples talents and abilities as well as their weaknesses in order to recruit and organise departments sucessfully. From gameplay on server 12 and interaction in world chat I have observed quite a few of the nominees and they way they interact with other players, new and old. From what I have seen this backs up my choice of Tani, not just for her knowledge of the game and the time she dedicates to it but for her people skills, which unfortunately is something a lot of people tend to over look as an important factor. Others with this skill are Riddler, Persephani, and Thumper. In fact I could probably go on to list a handful of others too but I shall leave it as that for now.

However I would like to point out a player I do NOT think would be a good choice for this role, namely KingOfBows. Whilst this player may have a good knowledge of the game he does not have the respect previously mentioned players have. He comes across as very arrogant and what I would call 'powercrazy'. I have no reason to dislike this player but as a contender for expert on the server I play on I feel he would be a terrible choice and I know many players would agree with the same. If any of the moderators would like me to explain further I shall but on an open forum I think it is best to leave it as above.

Alysis x
<<

Alysis

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Quick Question: I've noted there is a thread at the bottom of the Expert and Nominations Forum to report moderators and experts. does this include those that think they are already experts? In particular one who claims this whole voting process is a farce and that moderators already know who they are naming expert??

I have advised that I shall be deleting Haypi Kingdom if a certain unpopular choice gets expert status, to be told by KingofBows (apparently on behalf of Haypi moderators) that Haypi staff do not care if they lose players as long as they are bringing in the revenue. Well I'm afraid to say that I know a few big coin buying players that are also with me in leaving Haypi if KingofBows gets expert status.

Id suggest whoever makes the decision of choosing a player for expert that they choose a player who isn't going to land them a libel case in addition to loss of revenue.
<<

KingOFBows

Citizen

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Don't double post edit button for a reason...
4) No one is to bash any Haypi Kingdom staff, member or the Haypi Kingdom game itself in a public manner. Any personal issue with members or staff is to be taken to an admin of the Haypi Kingdoms.
<<

Jesusaddic

Baron

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:02 pm

U jus don't like it when ppl speak the truth
The mind is like a parachute it only functions when open

Having a smoking section in a resteraunt is the same as having a peeing section in a pool.
<<

KingOFBows

Citizen

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 pm

I acknowledged all of that was true also acknowledge she broke a rule..but idont see how I'm so hated..if I have nominations??? And none from my alliance
<<

Bahpben

Veteran

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:38 pm

KOB does the right thing. He might escalate things sometimes, but if he was expert we wouldnt have to worry about that. You know the rules. He does as well. There isnt any reason for all that goes on in S12. Its people like you who start it. I know I will get bashed for this. Thats what happens. If no one spammed or cussed would we be having this problem? If you don't like him, there is a block button that is easily accessed.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 12 Expert Nominations