FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 12 Expert Nomination Discussions

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Ahmedb

Baron

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:50 pm

Re: Server 12 Expert Nomination Discussions

Hmmm,Just because you don't see me doesn't mean i'm not on. I have nothing to chat about so I lurk,When people who like to chat with me are on,I join chatting. Otherwise I lurk.
Ahmedb wrote:Just because you don't see me doesn't mean i'm not on.

And,From now on please don't double post and use the Nice "Edit" button,.Thx.
S12--EXPERT
S25-25-Player
S13-21-Player
S26-y-Player
S27-Ahm27-Player
None of my signature is true anymore...
<<

kaede-ds

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:14 am

Ahmedb wrote:Hmmm,Just because you don't see me doesn't mean i'm not on. I have nothing to chat about so I lurk,When people who like to chat with me are on,I join chatting. Otherwise I lurk.

When I first saw you in wc you were already expert. Talk about lurking.I guess you are an expert in lurking then. How many [who are you?] did you get when you flashed your title in wc? Its obvious pple in S12 are not happy with that. And I still don't get an answer on what scale is your passion measured on? I rarely see any warnings now in wc. I see instant mutes on people ranting. Repeated bashings deserve instant mutes but you have to let people vent their frustrations ranting. Give them a chance by warning. Since you love getting chances. BTW I'm not anti-you but I think you are not committing yourself enough after getting the title. If you can't commit a little more than you did, you should've just declined on it. Tani's on a lot more but doesn't want expert. Get the idea?
<<

Rabbit32

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:53 am

S5 everything is at like .02 it's to low lol
<<

EmoSamurai

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:18 pm

kaede-ds wrote:
Ahmedb wrote:Hmmm,Just because you don't see me doesn't mean i'm not on. I have nothing to chat about so I lurk,When people who like to chat with me are on,I join chatting. Otherwise I lurk.

When I first saw you in wc you were already expert. Talk about lurking.I guess you are an expert in lurking then. How many [who are you?] did you get when you flashed your title in wc? Its obvious pple in S12 are not happy with that. And I still don't get an answer on what scale is your passion measured on? I rarely see any warnings now in wc. I see instant mutes on people ranting. Repeated bashings deserve instant mutes but you have to let people vent their frustrations ranting. Give them a chance by warning. Since you love getting chances. BTW I'm not anti-you but I think you are not committing yourself enough after getting the title. If you can't commit a little more than you did, you should've just declined on it. Tani's on a lot more but doesn't want expert. Get the idea?

the reason for insta mutes is because 99.9% of S12 are repeated offenders so the descression of warnings is up to him.
<<

Persephani

Beginner

Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:05 am

Guys this discussion is getting out of hand, if you have genuine reports on any experts then please send them through to support so they can be dealt with accordingly. Placing your personal opinion on a player on the forum isnt the best thing as your complaint wont be taken seriously, so please if you have ss of any player including an expert please send it to support.

I too lurk as I am finding wc has quieten abit but any reports that are sent to me via Pal or ffm i always pass onto Support. So if you need any ss sent on with reports let me know.
<<

Rainb0z

Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:51 pm

When Obe wasn't an expert he was cursing so I had 2 block him NO MORE OBE
<<

Ahmedb

Baron

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:20 am

Obe quit a lOng time ago I think.
S12--EXPERT
S25-25-Player
S13-21-Player
S26-y-Player
S27-Ahm27-Player
None of my signature is true anymore...
<<

redgun

Elite

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:21 pm

Please use the new Expert Nominations Discussion thread at viewtopic.php?f=236&t=8423

*locked*
Crimson

See you at the Crossroads..

Previous

Return to Server 12 Expert Nominations