FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server606 Expert Nominations Discussion

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Server606 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

W0RSTBR33D

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: Server606 Expert Nominations Discussion

Getusum would be a good expert for 603 because taluban and ziggy are not active enough they actually suck and are weak players js
<<

CrazyMonki

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:15 pm

I must note that the account ID of Legual3git has been changed to crazymonki by support 606 (Jessica) just since I have a few nominations I figured it was important to note!
<<

droid1

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:29 pm

i have been working to help with the rules even if i dont become an expert,but people are so rude. :|
<<

droid1

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:30 pm

hey im not a newbie lol ive been playing for years :/
<<

Dirty_VCR

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:31 am

Hello Support606 i would like to share this Snap Shot with you taken today 02/20/13 few hours ago so you can see what happens when an Alliance like "Never Sleep" sends out Alliance letters to there members asking them to nominate an unqualified and immature candidate like "Legual3giT" or known now by "CrazyMonki". He is a person that Bashes the game and shows dislike of the game to other fellow players, to quote him hes feelings towards the game "It makes me Sick". If he doesn't get his way, similar to a young child you can cleary see his immaturity to give up and pout about it. Also "Jon-Doe!" nominations were received the same way through his alliance "The Elders". These are people we don't want Expert and we can see the outcome of this through CrazyMonki actions. Also they are very rarly seen on world chat or help other players or new ones. Well Cheers. Goodluck picking an Expert. Please one we can all appreciate.

Here's a link if image is too big, click to see photo.

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s61 ... 7b3cd4.png
<<

CrazyMonki

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:13 am

The ignorance and immaturity of his post ^ is woefully saddening and unfortunately shows the direction of society as a whole... As seen clearly in the chaos of world chat in server 606. But i didn't come to stoop to his level! I came to clarify what he lied/assumed about! To start off it is not against the rules for an alliance leader to promote the nomination of a player if he believes him to be qualified. The players nominating me were in no way forced, coerced or given any form of reward for their actions! The dispute of whether I am qualified or not is easily settled by the fact I have been playing since before Experts became a part of Haypi(I began when Server 3 opened) I have lead many great and powerful alliances and gained a lot of experience in haypi over the past 3 years! As for maturatity I'm a university student who has a 4.0 as a political science major! I was the top academic in my high school... Lets be realistic I'm not immature! I believe he claimed such due to the fact that last night we had a debate on whether the USA was number one or whether any other country meant anything in the world.... He was so sorely beaten his defence became "I win because America is #1" he openly admitted to be on illegal substances while chatting on wc.... And as for the fact of me quitting haypi if I didn't get expert... That's easily explained... The state of affairs in haypi wc is pathetic! I am a huge chatter!! But players are quitting haypi because they can't get help... Every time they go in wc they are harassed by the "analparty" alliance lead by "fairy dust" and "suckcox" (or something like that)! It's pathetic! The game isn't fun! People don't want to play! When everything does work the way it should nobody has fun! So Jessica (support 606) you can take what dirty_vcr said and not appoint me or Jon despite the nominations by the actual players of haypi.... Or you can appoint one or both of us! Our expertise and loyalty to haypi is evident by the fact we are both in the top 5! But don't do it for me or for him! Do it because the players of haypi need it! And because whether dirty_vcr believe it or not we could do the job better than anyone else in that server! 2 more active and experienced players you will likely not find! And never with our level of respect and kindness!

Thank you

Crazymonki
<<

CrazyMonki

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:22 pm

I would like a quick comment towards the negative/bashful.disrespectful comments again made in The expert nomination thread... They make very serious claims... so i challenge them to have proof of these serious accusations.. i know for a fact that they are a negative aspect of world chat.. and i believe that they should not be allowed to post in wc until they have learned some respect and kindness to the players of haypi who love the game! i do not feel their posts in wc should be read by all as they are demoralizing!! i have submitted them to the email kingdomsupport@haypi.com where they can be used as a reference to the manner in which these individuals, who seek to demean my name, act!

thank you again for your time

Crazymonki
<<

droid1

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:15 pm

Please you guys are as bad as the world chat is in the game.Please refrain from bashful comments
<<

SECULAR.

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:41 am

I'd like to state that everyoe complaining about crazimonki is lying. i was in an alliance that crazimonki reported and the alliace in chat and thruough alliance letters told its members to lie and to say hes been avoiding filter and using vulgar language through my interaction with crazimonki i believe he should be expert on s606
Next

Return to Server 606 Expert Nominations