FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 606 Expert Nominations

<<

bangarang3

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Re: Server 606 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate legual3git he is a great player, know how to play and is very useful in ways of help threw the game.
<<

.smash..

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:18 pm

I'd like to place my vote for legual3it. Top player and reliable. He's definitely the one you should pick. Legend!
Thanks x
<<

CltCmdr

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:21 am

Server 606 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate Legial3git due to this players outstanding ability to maintain control of conversations while keeping it respectful. Also i personally have seen this player on every time I log in and this player is a clear successful veteran and in my opnion the most qualified person for the job. Thank you for your consideration
<<

Overhigh

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:08 am

I'd like to nominate Kgg2004 for expert hes great at giving me prestige 
<<

WOLVERINE.

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:43 am

We still need experts on s604. Wolverine- is up for nomination
<<

Rsdestiny

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:07 am

I'd like to nominate Jon-doe! He has got a incredible amount of experience in haypi, not only that the amount of dedication he has out towards the game is tremendous, he's a amazing player, iv noticed when every he's on and someone is using profanity he asks the person to stop, he's succeeded several times, he can keep wc alive and friendly better than no one can, Jon is truely a great person who I strongly believe should be selected for expert, he would make a great addition to haypis finest and respected :) please choose him, I can't see why, also when a new player attempts to play haypi and asks for help, while others ridicule him, Jon helps the person, iv noticed this on serveral servers that iv played with him, support please make the right decision and choose Jon, he's a great player who would make a amazing expert for haypi, there are too many players there who just spam things that people should never read, Jon is a great player please don't ignore that he is truely a amazing player :P thank you for reading this I appreciate it
<<

M2c

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Re: Server 606 Expert Nomination

I would like to nominate Droid1, as he is a very nice guy. He is also a good player and has respect on many servers including this one.
<<

Dirty_VCR

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:33 am

Hello Support606 i would like to share this Snap Shot with you taken today 02/20/13 few hours ago so you can see what happens when an Alliance like "Never Sleep" sends out Alliance letters to there members asking them to nominate an unqualified and immature candidate like "Legual3giT" or known now by "CrazyMonki". He is a person that Bashes the game and shows dislike of the game to other fellow players, to quote him hes feelings towards the game "It makes me Sick". If he doesn't get his way, similar to a young child you can cleary see his immaturity to give up and pout about it. Also "Jon-Doe!" nominations were received the same way through his alliance "The Elders". These are people we don't want Expert and we can see the outcome of this through CrazyMonki actions. Also they are very rarly seen on world chat or help other players or new ones. Well Cheers. Goodluck picking an Expert. Please one we can all appreciate.

Heres a Link if image above is too big, click to see photo

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s61 ... 7b3cd4.png
<<

CrazyMonki

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:12 am

The ignorance and immaturity of his post ^ is woefully saddening and unfortunately shows the direction of society as a whole... As seen clearly in the chaos of world chat in server 606. But i didn't come to stoop to his level! I came to clarify what he lied/assumed about! To start off it is not against the rules for an alliance leader to promote the nomination of a player if he believes him to be qualified. The players nominating me were in no way forced, coerced or given any form of reward for their actions! The dispute of whether I am qualified or not is easily settled by the fact I have been playing since before Experts became a part of Haypi(I began when Server 3 opened) I have lead many great and powerful alliances and gained a lot of experience in haypi over the past 3 years! As for maturatity I'm a university student who has a 4.0 as a political science major! I was the top academic in my high school... Lets be realistic I'm not immature! I believe he claimed such due to the fact that last night we had a debate on whether the USA was number one or whether any other country meant anything in the world.... He was so sorely beaten his defence became "I win because America is #1" he openly admitted to be on illegal substances while chatting on wc.... And as for the fact of me quitting haypi if I didn't get expert... That's easily explained... The state of affairs in haypi wc is pathetic! I am a huge chatter!! But players are quitting haypi because they can't get help... Every time they go in wc they are harassed by the "analparty" alliance lead by "fairy dust" and "suckcox" (or something like that)! It's pathetic! The game isn't fun! People don't want to play! When everything does work the way it should nobody has fun! So Jessica (support 606) you can take what dirty_vcr said and not appoint me or Jon despite the nominations by the actual players of haypi.... Or you can appoint one or both of us! Our expertise and loyalty to haypi is evident by the fact we are both in the top 5! But don't do it for me or for him! Do it because the players of haypi need it! And because whether dirty_vcr believe it or not we could do the job better than anyone else in that server! 2 more active and experienced players you will likely not find! And never with our level of respect and kindness!

Thank you

Crazymonki
<<

Jon-doe

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:01 am

Hi,
Whilst I'm not usually one to involve myself in "tattle" I will clarify s606 situation.
Wc is grossly out of hand. It's undoubtedly the worst server I have seen in three years of Haypi. Whilst I appreciate support cannot be there all the time we urgently do need experts there.
There is no regard for keeping chat clean. The average conversation is at best vile. Fairy dust, child rape, racism and general bullying is the norm.
There seems to be a core of regulars here who will happily flout ever rule break they can.
In regards to "dirty_vcr" comments above, there is two of us, myself and crazy monki who by discussion can clear up wc for short periods. With no moderation powers this is our only means. Unfortunately we are faced daily with comments like this
image.jpg
image.jpg (245.84 KiB) Viewed 4278 times

So by calming wc which personally I think we do successfully, we open ourselves to abuse both in game and here on the forums.
S606 has a nice blend of experience alongside a lot of first time players who are often overlooked asking for help because of the endless filth. Many long term players will not use wc due to the sub maturity of the content.
I will state that I have never come into any dealings with crazymonki until the start of s606, this isn't some premeditated ganging up at all.

Please hurry with expert choice. Albeit me crazymonki who would be my reccomdation. Or. Whoever you decide.

S606 has the makings of a brilliant server. Please don't let it get ruined by the few individuals who sole intent is disruption.
Thank you.
JD.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 606 Expert Nominations